Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

@wingedwarrior_21

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fx4YI and http://dragcave.net/lineage/od6kN would not fetch a 2g Avatar but they might have a good chance at 3g or 3g+

(2g Avatars are worth a bit more than 2g metals at the moment. )

Although holiday lines tend to be worth less than metal x common.

Edited by DarkEternity

*sigh* I know this has been asked many times in this thread but I cannot find it.

What could I get for a 2G Thuwed (Guardian x Mint)?

What I would be interested in:

• 2G Silver Shimmer from male Mint x Silver Shimmer, or a bloodswap for this line rolleyes.gif
  • Any other 2G prize, holidays and discontinued breeds included
  • 3EG prize from perfect checker
  • 2G Holly or 3G Holly from perfect checker IOU
  • NDs
  • Thuwed swap (for UV x Soulpeace pairing, but who would do that?)
  • 2G Soulpeace from CB Soulpeace
I dislike stairstep prizes. I do not care much about Spriter's Alts. I do not care much about CB Golds, Silvers and Coppers because I know I could get them myself if I really had the motivation for long cave hunting every day.

From all the things I listed, is there something a 2G Thuwed could fetch?

Edited by Mondat

*sigh* I know this has been asked many times in this thread but I cannot find it.

What could I get for a 2G Thuwed (Guardian x Mint)?

What I would be interested in:

2G Silver Shimmer from male Mint x Silver Shimmer, or a bloodswap for this line rolleyes.gif

Any other 2G prize, holidays and discontinued breeds included

3EG prize from perfect checker

2G Holly or 3G Holly from perfect checker IOU

NDs

Thuwed swap (for UV x Soulpeace pairing, but who would do that?)

2G Soulpeace from CB Soulpeace

I dislike stairstep prizes. I do not care much about Spriter's Alts. I do not care much about CB Golds, Silvers and Coppers because I know I could get them myself if I really had the motivation for long cave hunting every day.

From all the things I listed, is there something a 2G Thuwed could fetch?

The ones I think you'd be able to get:

- 3EG prize from perfect chequer

- 3G Holly from perfect chequer

- 2G Soulpeace from CB Soulpeace - obviously you'd need to PM the owner

I dislike stairstep prizes.

I know that feeling @___@

Edited by DarkEternity

I'd like to join in with questions of trading 2nd gen Avatars. How many 2nd gen PB unrelated Spitfire hatchlings (or eggs) would be fair to ask for a 2nd gen Avatar (assuming the pairing is what they are looking for)? An unrelated pair of 2nd gen Avatars?

What about 2nd gen unrelated Hellhorses? 2nd gen unrelated Soulpeaces? A mix of the three?

Edited by RulenneClarissa

@wingedwarrior_21

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fx4YI and http://dragcave.net/lineage/od6kN would not fetch a 2g Avatar but they might have a good chance at 3g or 3g+

(2g Avatars are worth a bit more than 2g metals at the moment. )

Although holiday lines tend to be worth less than metal x common.

Thank you!

Why would holiday lineages be worth less though?

Thank you!

Why would holiday lineages be worth less though?

It's also easier to breed rare x silver because often if you breed common x metal you'll get loads of commons but no metals. ;_____;

How much is a chicken egg worth in trading? And given it's the first one I've caught, would I be wiser to keep it, or trade it for something I really need and hope to catch another later? I'm inclined to keep it just because it's rare, but on the other hand, I've never been particularly driven to get a chicken in particular, and if I can trade it for something I want more easily then I'd be inclined to do that. Just how rare ARE chicken eggs? I know they're 'rare' but is this, like, just "sorta-rare" or seriously "CB Gold rare" or somewhere in between?

Also how rare are CB Tsunami Wyverns and is two (one lowtime egg, one gendered hatchling) a fair trade for a CB Spring egg?

Edited by Lurhstaap

Just how rare ARE chicken eggs? I know they're 'rare' but is this, like, just "sorta-rare" or seriously "CB Gold rare" or somewhere in between?

I'm guessing that they're as rare as CB Golds but definitely won't be CB golds because of the lack of breeding utility and desirability spritewise.

And given it's the first one I've caught, would I be wiser to keep it, or trade it for something I really need and hope to catch another later?

Whichever you want, basically.

If you want to trade them I believed littleblackdog collects them/has collected them for years tongue.gif

So the fact that I also missed an actual CB gold today makes me even sadder, then. I'd've rather missed the chicken and got the gold! Also two coppers. x.x Maybe I can get a green copper for it... I guess I'll put it out there for offers and ask around, see what's out there, and decide based on the offers I get. Thank you!

The ones I think you'd be able to get:

- 3EG prize from perfect chequer

- 3G Holly from perfect chequer

- 2G Soulpeace from CB Soulpeace - obviously you'd need to PM the owner

I know that feeling @___@

Thanks!

Couldn't I get a ND as well though? I know that some people pay 1x CB Gold for one ND, and some pay 1x CB Gold for a 2G Thuwed. So 2G Thuwed = 1 ND, no?

I think Saynna is right, I literally haven't seen any NDs on the trade threads in months unless I missed them sad.gif

You should be able to (considering people offer CB metals for thuweds) but I'm not sure if they are actually around or extinct...

Edited by DarkEternity

I think Saynna is right, I literally haven't seen any NDs on the trade threads in months unless I missed them sad.gif

You should be able to (considering people offer CB metals for thuweds) but I'm not sure if they are actually around or extinct...

I don't know what Saynna said because it looks like he deleted his post wink.gif

I have seen ND in the past months though, in the Rare Trading thread.

Anyway, thank you~my 2G Thuwed is already promised biggrin.gif

Is a CB Silver worth 1 CB green copper or 2?

Thanks!

Couldn't I get a ND as well though? I know that some people pay 1x CB Gold for one ND, and some pay 1x CB Gold for a 2G Thuwed. So 2G Thuwed = 1 ND, no?

Neglected prices have gone up from 1 CB gold, sadly, since some recent-ish changes to the way views can be given have nerfed some of the 'easy' ways to get Neglecteds. I got an IOU for a Neglected in several months ago, shortly before the change (when, super-technically, they were worth just under a CB gold), and I only just got it.

But at least they are turning. Just very rarely.

I'd expect them to be in the ballpark of a CB gold and a CB silver (or even 2 CB golds) at the moment. But I'm sure someone who can catch CB metallics (I'm back in the "I can't any more" park... good-bye, 2013) will know that better than me. smile.gif

Not sure about the 2G Thuwed - I've never had a feel for the prices of those. Always seemed to be 'whatever the one with the 2G Thuwed is asking for'. laugh.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I promised a CB silver to someone, and was able to acquire an egg at 6 days. I immediately sent it in a link to be picked up. The person hasn't been on (although they were the day before I got it, we talked) and now it has hatched. I sent it off again in a new link. If they don't pick it up before it grows up, can I reasonably consider my end of the bargain fulfilled? They are active here, I had just spoken with them the day before. CB silvers are hard to get. I've always kept my promises, and don't want a bad rep. Any advice?

I promised a CB silver to someone, and was able to acquire an egg at 6 days. I immediately sent it in a link to be picked up. The person hasn't been on (although they were the day before I got it, we talked) and now it has hatched. I sent it off again in a new link. If they don't pick it up before it grows up, can I reasonably consider my end of the bargain fulfilled? They are active here, I had just spoken with them the day before. CB silvers are hard to get. I've always kept my promises, and don't want a bad rep. Any advice?

Agreeing for an IOU usually means the person who's supposed to recieve the egg should be ready to take it any day. Sure, life can make anyone super busy, but I don't think checking only the PMs on the forums once a day (what takes a couple of minutes for slower connection) should be a problem. Besides, I think they should've warned you pretty much how active/inactive they may be, life events, hiatus plans, anything. I've experienced such situation before (except, with different egg to give), I've tried to delay hatching and growing up to the very extremes, yet the dragon was never taken... so um yeah, I've crossed that person out from my IOU list; they've never spoken to me after that, not even a simple "I'm sorry", so I hope it won't be the same in your case.

I would consider it fulfilled.

The person is going to come online and see two messages with links, have you send them a lineage link as well in case the second trade link expires and the dragon grows up?

If I were you I would send them a third message on the last day and include a separate lineage link as well, as a proof it was a CB Silver. Let it grow up on my scroll and if they complained I'd say "I've had it for almost a week and you didn't pick it up".

If they take it in the last minute they'll have a bad rep imo, for letting other people give them instant-adults without prior notice.

@pinkgothic: ND are harder to get because of some changes? I'd never know. I have a DC friend who stated last year that it has gotten harder to create NDs.

Thanks for your input!

Edited by Mondat

What are 2G GoNfails and 2G Goldfails worth?

Just wondering xd.png

Goldfails depends on what breed it is and whether you catch the eye of someone wanting that pairing.

GoNfails - Dunno, I suspect they're still too new for anyone to really know. I've been offering 4G stair silver Shimmers for White GoN fails and.... nada. I suspect it's because no one's got one to hand. :/

Would a 2nd gen Thuwed be worth one (or multiple d:) 2nd gen Prizefail(s)?

GoNfails - Dunno, I suspect they're still too new for anyone to really know.  I've been offering 4G stair silver Shimmers for White GoN fails and.... nada.  I suspect it's because no one's got one to hand.  :/

Maybe it's because White don't produce GoNfails? huh.gif

Haven't seen any GoNfail from dragon breeds which reportedly produce Avatars. I hope these breeds are able to produce GoNfails too, not only Avatars.

@car340

Would a 2nd gen Thuwed be worth one (or multiple d:) 2nd gen Prizefail(s)?

I would say: "yes, definitely more than one". Considering some people give them away for free or/and breed lots of them.

Maybe it's because White don't produce GoNfails? huh.gif

Haven't seen any GoNfail from dragon breeds which reportedly produce Avatars. I hope these breeds are able to produce GoNfails too, not only Avatars.

Avatar-fails happen a lot, actually. Most people just toss them, though. :/ My first breeding GoN x Fever Wyvern was a Fever Wyvern. My second was an Avatar of Destruction. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Avatar-fails happen a lot, actually. Most people just toss them, though. :/ My first breeding GoN x Fever Wyvern was a Fever Wyvern. My second was an Avatar of Destruction. smile.gif

Oh, this is good to know! smile.gif

I wonder how true that is for metallic fails laugh.gif

Can I check if my trade is reasonable, in need of a cb red copper and have this up for trade - tried more unusual ones first but this was best to produce- is this good?