Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Have CB Trios gone up lately? I just caught a CB GW and wanted to trade for a Magma, but should I add something to the offer as well? If so, would something like a BSA hatchling be good enough?

Have CB Trios gone up lately? I just caught a CB GW and wanted to trade for a Magma, but should I add something to the offer as well? If so, would something like a BSA hatchling be good enough?

of course trios have gone up in value due to the new hybrid release for GoNs. smile.gif

As for the hatchie offers:

I have been consistently getting offers in the 20-30 range for stuff people can't catch easily. i am pretty lazy in trading, so i usually i take the first or second offer for most my stuff if it fits the bill, but asking 40 cb crimsons or brutes or fevers (what i usually ask for) for a rare is an automatic trade success.

of course trios have gone up in value due to the new hybrid release for GoNs. smile.gif

So how much should I add to the offer to make up for higher value? Would a GW egg + a BSA hatchling be enough, or should I add more to it still?

So how much should I add to the offer to make up for higher value? Would a GW egg + a BSA hatchling be enough, or should I add more to it still?

I think adding a BSA should be fair enough, but if you decided on type it should be red since pink will either be wanted as male/female (well some don't care, but it's good if you influence as it will open up a bigger pool). If you go with 2, then I suggest going for Pink and influencing them as a pair. It'd be even better if they aren't too horribly messy. :3

What would a yellow Dino egg go for right now?

I'd like to get third gen shimmers/tinsels, what are they worth?

Also what are avatars worth?

I'd like to get third gen shimmers/tinsels, what are they worth?

Also what are avatars worth?

1: CB Metals/CB Neglected.

2: You're just going to have to get lucky with avatar trades or do bloodswaps/breed yourself because most people are still /wanting/ CB metal/Copper/Low-gen Shimmer for theirs, which they haven't been really getting lately. As for what I personally think what they're worth I don't think they should be worth more than a CB Trio.

What would a yellow Dino egg go for right now?

The usual. Unbreedable bloodswap, CB Trio (might have to add more because they got an inflation in prices from avatars, imo). Easier to answer if you asked for a comparison between something you wanted that way I probably could give you much better advice. Definitely not going for a CB Gold/Silver or CB Copper.

What are 2nd gen avatars worth? Do avatar fails have any worth? For a fail, could I possibly get a couple of cb purple ridgewing hatchies?

What are 2nd gen avatars worth? Do avatar fails have any worth? For a fail, could I possibly get a couple of cb purple ridgewing hatchies?

What dragons are you interested in apart from ridgewing hatchlings?

Imo 2nd gen avatars are no longer worth cb metals. 2nd gen metals (+ sth else) are feasible. I have no idea about their relation to prize dragons. Actually all depends on the lineage preferences - seeing how many people are looking for bloodswap and 'must like the pair' lines I personally thought the best option was to make avatar swaps on case by case basis - they breed me what I'm looking for, I breed them what they want. Easy. It takes time though...

As for avatar fail (2nd gen) - I'm sure you can. If you have a metal fail you can get even more.

How much can I ask for:

-CB tan ridgewing

-4th gen bronze tinsel ( x autumn)

-3rd even gen red copper

-2 2nd gen striped dragons (blue and black, both PB)

I've been off for a while and I don't know what can I ask for!!

How many messy reds for an second gen avatar hachy?

Not sure about the number, but I would not ask for "messy reds", but for "red hatchies of any lineage", since the first one can be to your disadvantage. Even when I ask for red hathcies of any lineage, I mostly get offered cb, even-gen or prizefails. If you ask for "messy reds", some people might assume you are not interested in nice-lineaged ones.

I guess you could get 8-10 at maximum, but 4 easily.

How much would a messy nebula go for?

Probably nothing. If it was a gendered hatchling, you might find a messy BSA hatchling or nice lineaged common egg for it, but that'd be about it.

Probably nothing. If it was a gendered hatchling, you might find a messy BSA hatchling or nice lineaged common egg for it, but that'd be about it.

Ah i was hoping for a common hatchling. Oh well, im too impatient to wait for things to gender tongue.gif

censorkip.gif I picked up a cheese egg again, what are they worth in metal checkers or reds?

Would this bronze shimmer be tradable for 2-4 S1 albino hatchies, no matter the lineage?

Would this bronze shimmer be tradable for 2-4 S1 albino hatchies, no matter the lineage?

Probably not. As a shimmer it would probably only appeal to new players, who don't have the means to hatch or hold that many hatchies for trade.

As freeze fodder it has too much time left on it. If you are willing to hold it until it's incuhatchable, maybe, but to be honest it would probably just be easier to get the albinos yourself from the AP

censorkip.gif I picked up a cheese egg again, what are they worth in metal checkers or reds?

It's not too bad that you picked up a cheese. Always good trade fodder :3 2-3 reds would be worth it, imo. As for metal checkers, if someone has a spare metal checker they don't really need that's probably the type of metal checker you're going to be offered. I'd think you'd get a 3g checker and not a 2g.

@Galaxy: Tawanda is right, you're better off catching them yourself than trading that shimmer because of it's long generation and the fact it's messy. I don't even think if it was a clean lineaged stairstep/spiral you'd an offer of a S1 Albino. People tend to gift long prizes (clean ones too) in Departures thread and "take an egg - Leave an egg" threads at least once every page.

Edited by Saynna

@Galaxy: Tawanda is right, you're better off catching them yourself than trading that shimmer because of it's long generation and the fact it's messy. I don't even think if it was a clean lineaged stairstep/spiral you'd an offer of a S1 Albino. People tend to gift long prizes (clean ones too) in Departures thread and "take an egg - Leave an egg" threads at least once every page.

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering because I need them as an alternative for organizing my scroll, as you may or may not have noticed, and it would be easier for me to get them as hatchlings rather than an egg from the AP considering my few egg slots. tongue.gif

1. Are CB green opals still worth anything in trade or should I abandon it when it is off cooldown?

2. Are CB ices rarer than CB magma and CB thunders? I have both a CB thunder and CB magma and I can't seem to trade either of them for a CB ice.

Edited by sonseray

1. Are CB green opals still worth anything in trade or should I abandon it when it is off cooldown?

2. Are CB ices rarer than CB magma and CB thunders? I have both a CB thunder and CB ice and I can't seem to trade either of them for a CB ice.

1 Now cb purple opals are more valueable.as oparls are two-headed,not many people want to trade for them.

2 they are similar,I think,I heard that someone complained he coundn't trade a cb ice for a cb magma.Trading one trio for another always needs some luck.

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering because I need them as an alternative for organizing my scroll, as you may or may not have noticed, and it would be easier for me to get them as hatchlings rather than an egg from the AP considering my few egg slots. tongue.gif

Usually if you want multiple hatchlings (incase of commons/uncommons) you need to offer something pretty valuable. A few examples I can think off the top of my head: low-gen prizes, metal checkers, CB Blusangs, CB Coppers, CB Golds/Silvers, CB Neglected. Messies and Deadlines are nearly always impossible to trade off for "nice things".

@Sonsery: Mercury is right, Purple > Green. Green are no longer worth CB Metals because they became much more common after Grave release (aka 2013 halloween release). However, Blue Opals at the time didn't go for 1:1 CB Nebulas, so hopefully that gives a good idea at their worth. You're better off PMing someone that lists Purple Opals in their wants and asking if they'd do an IOU.

1:1 Trio swap is fair, but the trick to that is finding someone willing to swap. I do not believe CB Ices are any rarer than the other two, let alone any of those being rare than the other. /shrug

What's the best thing a CB green copper can get you?

They should be able to get you a 3g Tinsel / Shimmer, and I've heard stories of them going for CB Silvers as well. Anything cheaper than that should be easy to get for you. smile.gif