TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

And I just got my first vamp last week. And she now has a lovely child fresh off my scroll! Now to have the new one bite a CB. tongue.gif Yay vamp lineages!

Seriously though, thank you so much for the heads up! Really looking foward to the renaming. Just made another name typo yesterday, actually. dry.gif Minor, but still a typo.

Edited by AlternateMew

Sorry about no Teleport and such yet, they're not quite ready.

Even though I may be busy this weekend I'm still excited. Yay for renaming, I swear I have some Dorkfaces that I didn't notice I had as a newb, they need Dorkface names. lol

Awesome! Renaming is one of the ones I was looking forward to.

...Now I have to decide if I want to make some of my naming schemes retroactive or not, in addition to fixing names. Hmm.

I'll experiment with scroll pages too, and see if there's anything I like.

Will the S1 tool be available, too? *bounce bounce bounce*

Sorry about no Teleport and such yet, they're not quite ready.

HOLY-

YESSSS. RENAMING FTW. CAPSLOCK ABUSE.

thanks for the update TJ biggrin.gif I cant remember which of my many vamps was bitten by which, and i still have poor keroberos who deserves a non typotastic name...

Hooray for being able to correct typos!

Thanks, TJ and everyone.

*leaves brownies*

*gasp* i didn't notice the timeframes!yayyayyayyayyayyay!

i can't wait!

AWESOMETASTICALNESSOFDOOM!!!!!!!!!

Scroll pages will be epic. Hey- so will everything else!

haha, OKYGENandHYDROGEN will finally have a better name!

Edited by qwe1100

Yahoo! Thanks for the update! I'm sorry Fertility isn't in that group, but ecstatic that Renaming is! biggrin.gif

*goes shopping for more goodies for the bug-bashers*

oh yaaay! thanks TJ! now im really excited! O.O *screams cause now i have to wait til the weekend* xd.png

One f the ones I didn't like was the vampire lineages....but now that I think about it it's not a bad idea. And all of a sudden I want to try to fill the AP with vampire eggs the day the modification is released ._.

I guess i need to make sure I'm unlocked that day so I can get plenty of AP bites in :3

Thank you so much for the update! I'm looking forward to these changes.

One thing though...can we please please please have Teleport before the Christmas breeding starts?

Timeframe: Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Renaming, yes yes yes!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

One f the ones I didn't like was the vampire lineages....but now that I think about it it's not a bad idea. And all of a sudden I want to try to fill the AP with vampire eggs the day the modification is released ._.

I guess i need to make sure I'm unlocked that day so I can get plenty of AP bites in :3

Same xd.png

Oh god, and re-naming... I can finally change my Frills biggrin.gif And already named Vamps, I'm not doing the song any more...

I wonder how the scroll pages will look. I for one am looking foward to putting diffrent dragons on diffrent pages (ie reds on one page, purples, blacks ect)

WB

Scroll Pages affects how you view everyone else's dragons, not your own. It's not the same as tabs. If you have it set to view, say, 30 dragons at a time, you will view everyone's scroll that way, including your own.

That is, if I understood SPS correctly......

EDIT: I suppose if you want to go through the effort of trying to sort your scroll according to the pages you set, you could try. But it would get annoying fast. Say you have 30 reds, and you set your scroll page to 30. Then you grow 3 more. Those 3 are on the next page, so now you have to set the page to 33. Plus if you only have 23 Pinks, you'll have 7 of another breeding on the page with them. It would get confusing. blink.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Thanks so much for telling us TJ! I'm so excited. The scroll pages will be very helpful to look at very long scrolls. I wonder how they'll look. I also can't wait to rename one of my dragons.

Edited by chuhulil