TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Thanks, TJ - and no boos - that's NOT nice smile.gif

I'm so excited. Renaming will be great and the scroll pages. I can't wait for the trophy based egg increasement but I'd rather have them work then not. Best of luck finding the bugs! *holds out a can of raid* Whatever I can do to help! smile.gif

Thanks, TJ. I've got some I really need to rename.

Oh lord yes - my boys with girly names will be the first to....

Glad to see some are coming soon. I do hope Teleport is ready soon. It'd help me with a holly gift I got planned. But either way, at least some are coming. Can't complain about that! Thanks, Teej!

Oh lord yes - my boys with girly names will be the first to....

Some of those I'm keeping. It's too funny. It's the ones I copy+pasted the wrong name for the wrong dragon that I am going to rename. I love to name my dragons when they hatch so if they grow up being a boy named sue. Oh wells. It's an interesting Character builder. I just like to keep a family names or something so it's a big oops when I spend all the time looking at lineages to name my eggs and when they hatch I have the wrong name copied.

Well I did name one "lord" yesterday when she's a "lady" so that one needs changed bad. smile.gif

I'm still hoping that the new limits will happen soon too. smile.gif

Oh, awesomesauce on having a timeline! Although I have to say Teleport's the one I'm most anticipating, having these will be awesome, and give me plenty to play around with while waiting for it.

Shall have to start expanding my collected sets to include S1s then!

Thanks so much to both TJ and the testers for all the time and hard work put into giving us these new features. <3

Well I did name one "lord" yesterday when she's a "lady" so that one needs changed bad. smile.gif

I'm still hoping that the new limits will happen soon too. smile.gif

Lol. I heard ya.

It'd be so awesome for Christmas. I don't have any of the Christmas dragons and will be very sad if I don't get one this year. Maybe there will be two lines of eggs for Christmas like there was for Halloween? I spend 10+ hours and only got one Halloween one. When the double rows came out I had to go to work. sad.gif

Christmas is spread out over longer, I believe... ? (Hope so; one has family stuff to do on Christmas Day !!!)

Timeframe: Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

AWESOME TJ!!!! Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

Yes! Renaming! biggrin.gif

-Goes off happily to mark down the dragons I want to rename-

Yes! Renaming! biggrin.gif

-Goes off happily to mark down the dragons I want to rename-

I have mine ready in an excel sheet since last weekend biggrin.gif

So: YAY for renaming! Keeps us a bit busy while we wait for the rest biggrin.gif

YES!!! Somthing to plan for!!! Thank you TJ!! smile.gif

Edited by majors

Thank You, TJ! I do have some names that need a little tweaking. smile.gif

...leaves large plate of fresh baked cookies for TJ and all the testers. biggrin.gif

Sorry about no Teleport and such yet, they're not quite ready.

yay!

i'll be able to fix my naming errors and find out who my vampire's sires are! i bet the people got the first vampires are going to have looong list of childer.

yay!

i'll be able to fix my naming errors and find out who my vampire's sires are! i bet the people got the first vampires are going to have looong list of childer.

It only affects vampires made after the update.

If I recall correctly, the system doesn't even currently store that information, so all vampires existing now, will not say who sired them, nor will it list past bites.

Excellent! I was really getting itchy about changing some of my unfortunate name choices. And s1 freezing will keep me busy for a while, I dare say. Thank you very much TJ, you're amazing! ^^

Looks like I'll have to bite an egg o two this weekend.