TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to the scroll increase next. smile.gif

It only affects vampires made after the update.

If I recall correctly, the system doesn't even currently store that information, so all vampires existing now, will not say who sired them, nor will it list past bites.

that is... dang...

user posted image

at least new childer will be known.

my dragons don't have sires! they're orphans!user posted image

my dragons don't have sires! they're orphans!

They're not orphans, they're progenitors.

Sounds better, right? smile.gif

Alas, none of the features I really, really wanted are coming out this weekend, but I still have hope that Teleport might arrive before Christmas. Half of a trade went awry this weekend... very sad.

Yeah, patience. ...hey, you guys don't need any more testers, do you? (I recognize it's on a different server and would have no effect on my scroll on DC in general.)

Thanks for the update, TJ!

Kinda and kinda doesn't suck for me. We leave here on Wednesday to begin our cross-country drive to our new home, however, we should be in my hometown during this weekend, so I should have some internet access!

Depends on how the cards fall, but I should be able to enjoy these updates this weekend!

YAY the 2 I wanted the most are coming out first biggrin.gif Naming and S1 Freezing!!

Are we getting additional freezing slots as well? No one seems to be answering that question. . .

Woot for timeline!

Any chance the S1 freezing includes the tool to convert existing S1s to true S1s?

haha.

guess i was looking forward to tracing their linage back to the first vampires.

YAY the 2 I wanted the most are coming out first biggrin.gif Naming and S1 Freezing!!

Are we getting additional freezing slots as well? No one seems to be answering that question. . .

Going off the idea that I think TJ would have included it in the S1 freezing post if he planned on increasing the slots, I don't think there will be one. Just speculation of course but....

Alas, none of the features I really, really wanted are coming out this weekend, but I still have hope that Teleport might arrive before Christmas. Half of a trade went awry this weekend... very sad.

Yeah, patience. ...hey, you guys don't need any more testers, do you? (I recognize it's on a different server and would have no effect on my scroll on DC in general.)

NO - progenitors would be their parents... They are indeed orphans ! Sad but true.

OR - dragons born of virgins xd.png

Thanks for the first timeframe, TJ. *^-^* And my most wanted are fisrt. yay! I so gonna use renaming the whole weekend. xd.png It will probably take me that long to do all the changes I have in mind. Not to mention to convert all my s1 hatchies into "real" s1. laugh.gif

And I'm kind of curious what happend to my vampire bites. I have no idea how many they bit and where they are now. Nice nice nice..

Thank you TJ for giving us a more definite time frame and letting us know what will come first.

Except for renaming, the ones I want the most are not on the list of ones coming this weekend, but that is ok. I can wait. *Drums fingers on desk! * Just don't expect me to wait patiently.

I will have to look at my scroll and decide how many dragons would be best on each page.

this weekend!? *partys*

Sweet, s1 frozen hatchies @ last! Still can't wait for teleport though.

WOW, renaming 'll be starting this weekend!

I have some very important ones for the lineages I am joining, I like to rename wink.gif

Thanks TJ, for the update and the changes!

Biomes are going to make it so much easier to hunt... @_@ With as many breeds as we have right now, it's almost impossible to find one of the given breed you want if it's not one of the cave-cloggers.

YEAH! I can't wait for new changes even if they aren't the ones I'm mostly looking forward to! (After all, if these are released, the other can't be far off) biggrin.gif

YEAH! I can't wait for new changes even if they aren't the ones I'm mostly looking forward to! (After all, if these are released, the other can't be far off) biggrin.gif

Same here. But at least, there are some updates coming, so it matters not which x3

Great news TJ, thanks! smile.gif