elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I finally, finally have one! blink.gif I was so sure I would fail that I had to do a double-take at the screen. I squee'd. Out loud.

I've lost count of how many Summons. Used a female Thunder, not that it seems to matter.

Good luck to all who still fail. I'll probably never get another.

I've had another fail. sad.gif

*giggle*

I have had TWO YEARS worth, and I am not a TEENSY BIT sorry for you. biggrin.gif

And you KNOW that. One day I shall come to your house and steal the one you have....

I could cry, I really could. I finally got my very first GoN egg.... and it died! It got over 2,600 views just as an egg, no mention of soft shell or anything... and it died. I've never been so close to tears over a pixelated animal... le sigh.

I could cry, I really could. I finally got my very first GoN egg.... and it died! It got over 2,600 views just as an egg, no mention of soft shell or anything... and it died. I've never been so close to tears over a pixelated animal... le sigh.

Oh no! D: I'm so sorry to hear. :( That's really weird that there was no mention of soft shell though. Hopefully you have better luck with your second! *hugs*

Sure you weren't just paying attention? That's so weird. o.O

Two tries. Two fails. Maybe I'll get one in six days. Here's hoping. :3

I've been going on 2 years now, trying every 2 weeks, and failing. I actually have to remember to do it now, I'm so used to failing, and figuring I'll never get even one. Sigh. Wish TJ would make it just a teeny bit easier. Just a bit.

I would at least like to have the ability to summon every week. It is maddening to have to wait two weeks just to be told "your luck sucketh mightily." I would like to get it over with sooner.

It appears that your GON ran out of time. GONs are famous for needing more stats than other eggs to hatch and also to get sick more easily when ERed. I hope that the count you are allowed resets when the egg leaves your scroll, so that you can still get 2. Good luck if you manage to get another.

My last try was another fail. Maybe nine tries last year (started in mid-August) and 2 this year. I guess success will happen when IT wants to. blink.gif

1/32 for the first

0/15 for the second

I finally summoned my first Guardian of Nature! I'm so excited! n_n

I'm going to say it took me about 8 tries, although I actually wasn't counting. It didn't take me that long, though. Which only means the second one won't be summoned until 2020. LOL

Edited by MysticTiger

I've been going on 2 years now, trying every 2 weeks, and failing. I actually have to remember to do it now, I'm so used to failing, and figuring I'll never get even one. Sigh. Wish TJ would make it just a teeny bit easier. Just a bit.

Me too. Like Splash, I always forget to Summon. I've lost all hope that I'll ever succeed.

Failed again. The new release is taking my mind off it.

MysticTiger, congrats!

I'm wondering, has anyone who summoned 2 GoN successfully but one died, or got released, would they get another shot at summoning again, as your scroll would only reflect that you have only 1 GoN?

Summon FAIL ... since the beginning of time .... oh well ...

YAY!! FINALLY successfully summoned my 2nd GoN today!!!

I summoned my 1st GoN on my first try when they were released. That was back in March 2010. It took me this long, with more or less regular monthly tries, to get the 2nd one.

Edited by lanette

Summon fail successful... no egg for me. Don't be surprised if I show little to no happiness when/if I actually summon sometime and name it something like Embittered.

First summon: egg.

Second summon: nothing.

Third summon: egg.

I'm in shock.

Maybe it depends on what you have on your scroll when you try to summon an egg? I tried over 40 times and still nothing. That's why I started thinking that maybe you need to have a specific egg or hatchie growing on your scroll when you want to summon a GoN?

What? You let a GoN run out of time? blink.gif The page says it died after 7 days. How on earth can you let that happen when you pay attention to your egg? mad.gif

Edited by BlueIce

*sighs* Yet another failed summon sleep.gif I believe that's the 11th attempt for me so far sad.gif How do you successful people do it? blink.gif You must have a magic wand hidden in your pockets or something xd.png