elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since summon was implemented I tried every time possible. Still no GoN for me yet. I stopped counting after a year. Congrats to all who already summoned their two GoN or at least one.

I just tried to Summon for the last time! ohmy.gif

I really can't believe it, usually I'm not lucky at all but with this little thing called Summon, where the success chances are low, I was really lucky to get both eggs in just 216 days! O_O

I wish I was lucky in other things, but I really wish a lot more that someone else could be so lucky instead of me, I read that a lot of people here is still trying with no results since the Trio release and this really saddens me! ;_;

I'm sending you all successful summoning vibes, I really hope with all my heart that you all will be able to summon soon! Good luck to everyone! <3 *hugs everybody*

[For statistics purposes, I tried 16 times (from 1st July '11 to 1st February '12) summoning an egg on the first try (with a bred female Ice) and the other on the sixteenth try (with a CB female Thunder)]

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

OMG...OMG...Luckiest person in ever right now!

On December 12, 2011..I summoned my FIRST Guardian. SO HAPPY!

Today, around 3:40 AM EST, February 3, 2011..I SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED MY SECOND!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER, I cannot say how long it took me to summon my first, since you are all counting your attempts x.x I never started counting my attempts xd.png But..I mean..two successful summons in less than two months, that's a record right? >>

Does anyone actually know the shortest amount of time it took someone to summon. And, shortest amount of time between both summons?

Edited by EmpressPhoenix

I've been summoning since this action was implemented. I lost track on how many summons I have actually done. It feels like 572757589 summons. I summoned today and...TA DA! Failed again. I seem to have a permanent seat on the fail boat. xd.png

Brownie, please?

*head desk*

I haven't been keeping track of how many times. I think it is around 8-10 times summoning so far, and nothing yet. With my luck it will take years to get my first one.

I am too tired to look up exactly where I am at, just know it is over 50 flails at this point. Really??? Two years almost, and no GoN. How is that even possible?

Holly censorkip.gif ! I just summoned a GoN blink.gif

I'm trying since the begining and according to the calendar that was my #49 try.

Oh, no... Now I'll have to remove the banner in my signature. I get used to it and even like it....

1/32 for the first

0/16 for the second

Summonfail again. smile.gif

Tried again and failed again. I really hope TJ implements one of the suggestions to make it not so unfair. ~_~

I'm due to try today for my second GoN to freeze. Since I've already got my first adult, I'm not in too much a rush to get this one~

Another fail in an endless line of failures. Never have I had a success. I think I only continue to summon because I am just that stubborn.

I've summoned every time I could since the GoNs came out and I've never been successful. It is almost getting to be a joke with me. I've actually lost count of the actual number of summons I've done. I get try again tomorrow so I hope it works this time! smile.gif

I'm 0/1. I have a feeling I'm in for a long, long, list of failures.

I have a very stupid question. xd.png Is the Summon cooldown 2 weeks for your scroll or two weeks per Trio that you have on your scroll (like if you have 2 of each Trio, and summoning fails with one of your 1st set of Trios, can you try with one of your second set?)

Edited by fainewebbe

The two week cool down is for your entire scroll. When you summon you use up all the trios you have. wink.gif

And as usually, my pack of defects failed again.

The two week cool down is for your entire scroll. When you summon you use up all the trios you have.

Ah, that's what I thought, but I was hoping against hope it was the other way. laugh.gif Thanks!

0/50

There, I've reached the 50-failures line. Now where's my consolation liquorice...

Edit:spellings

Edited by Ripan