elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 attempts.... 0 summons sleep.gif I'm almost ready to give up sad.gif

After TWELVE attempts ? You don't know you're alive, kid. Some of us are way past 40 with nothing. Trust me, I know this...

...wanders off muttering "dear oh dear, young people today have no stamina any more"....

As I expected try#50 was fail. It took me 49 tries to get my first one... lets see if I can get the second one before try#100 sleep.gif

Another unsuccessful summon. I've got a new project that can keep me busy in the meantime.

Wow! Guess what! I summoned today and it failed! dry.gif Does this mean I will hit the two year mark of trying and getting nothing other than frustration? It is starting to look that way.

Omg.... After trying for idk how many times since first getting the action...

...I summoned my first GoN. 8D

I didn't even expect to get it (so used to fail lol). At first I read through the message and thought it was another unsuccessful attempt but then I went back and read it again and was all "ASKHDVS;KHKLASDFG!!!1!!" all while remaining completely silent because I'm supposed to be asleep. xd.png

Words cannot express how excited I am right now.

Now... To influence male, or to influence female? Decisions....

OH btw the dragon presiding over the action was my 2nd gen Female Magma. smile.gif

I don't know how many times I've tried to summon but I haven't got a GoN yet dry.gif

My dragons are so stingy >.<

I'm worried about waiting for years because some people wait over 3 years to summon a GoN.. I don't want to be one of them sad.gif

We need new calendar for 2012 to keep counting our fails sleep.gif

We need new calendar for 2012 to keep counting our fails sleep.gif

Totally agree...... all the failures sad.gif

I've tried using all my trios... both gender.... still nothing *sigh*

OMG I finally got one! biggrin.gif

Finally.

I even have my names, "Pacquiao," and "Rugia" xd.png saved up.

Saved my summon for a week and a half, to summon on my birthday. Summoned today... and got nothing sad.gif

Alright now, number 51 fai-

Holy carp, FINALLY, HECK YES! After almost two full years-!

*Kicks off fail badge* Off you go! *cacklecackle* biggrin.gif

Used my first legendary ever: the male Magma named Draupner happy.gif

Later today, I will be able to try again to Summon - I've lost count of how many times I've tried (every time the cool down period ends since the beginning)...I've never been able to get one.

But I would really, really would like it to work this time (well, every time)...but I've been saving my 500th Dragon spot for this one. It would be fantastic to have a GoN for my 500th dragon. I'm not holding my breath, but wouldn't it be cool if it actually happens? smile.gif I'll let ya'll know how it goes...

Just attempted to summon and failed...again. I can't complain too much since I summoned my first when I started playing, but I REALLY want that 2nd one to have a set.

On my fourth try, I just now got a GoN.

It was my first Trio Dragon that got me success. Thank you, Thunder!

Yet another fail. I crazily had my hopes up this time - no clue why...it's never worked before. I'm not sure why I keep trying every few weeks except that I am a glutton for punishment...

Better luck to the rest of you than what I seem to have!

*serves more fail brownies*

You know, I think I must be addicted to these, I keep going for them...

Congratulations to the lucky ones who just managed to summon successfully!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

After trying for what seems like forever, I finally got my second GoN. It's a hatchling now, waiting to gender. I influenced it female, hopefully it took.

Used my CB Ice to get this one.

-streamer-

<3

Best of luck to everyone still trying!

Starting round two...Think it will take three years, or four?

On a related note, am I the only one amused that it took me a year and a half to summon a GoN, but about five minutes to get its description approved?

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

And the wait goes on. ;'c

Get off eg-lock in about 4 hours, going to try summon then

Thave a good feeling, and totally trying to beat my friend to getting a GoN

hes tried 3 times I think, fail as each time... I even have a second set of Trio growing up, just in case i want to try again

I'll be able to summon again later today. I'm going to use my new CB ice female, and hopefully she'll bring me luck. I thought I'd be able to summon now since it's already the 27th here, but it still says I have to wait until the 26th. rolleyes.gif Pfft, time differences.

@amberheun - It doesn't matter how many sets of trios you have, whether it's one or one hundred, you can still only summon once every two weeks. smile.gif

Edit: Unsuccessful. sad.gif Again.

Edited by StormWizard212

Just had summonfail number gods know how many now... I don't know why I even bother anymore.