elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And another big fat failure for me as well.

TJ, any hope of you adding a max-cap to fails, so that after say 100 attempts, you're guaranteed one success? 'Cause that would be awesome. smile.gif

Failed.

Did anything ever come to the big proposal to tweak the Summon chances? Or did everyone come to a conclusion just to have it ignored?

Still failing, after, what, two years almost?

Jennabob, the only person who can change the Summon Chances is TJ, and he doesn't seem to care a whit. Us complaining, us begging, us pointing out how ludicrous this set up is, won't do a thing.

We'll just have to keep trying.

Finally.... after 4,354,723 summon attempts (or so it seems since the introduction of the GoN) one of my Thunders decided to be kind and produce a Legendary Egg..

(I'm still waiting for it to "mysteriously" disappear from my scroll, though. I am the eternal pessimist!)

TJ, any hope of you adding a max-cap to fails, so that after say 100 attempts, you're guaranteed one success? 'Cause that would be awesome. smile.gif

Seriously. I'm about half way to that 100. Knowing there's an end to the failures would be very nice.

Congrats aphroditesky on your success!

I summoned successfully yesterday. Can't remember how many times I have summoned, but I do remember it was around 30-50. smile.gif

Oh come on now. 2 years, 0 nothing. This is seriously silly. I'm sick of this. ._.

Edited by FortyTwo

Oh come on now. 2 years, 0 nothing. This is seriously silly. I'm sick of this. ._.

Come now, no jumping the gun... summonings did not start until the end of March 2010. There have only been 48 fortnights in which to summon, and let's face it, who's actually hit every single one on time? I'm guessing it's really only been about 45 consecutive fails for me so far... *sighs wistfully*

There really ought to be a very special prize for anyone that hits 50 summon fails in a row!!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

I hope I'll be getting a magma soon, so I can start summoning. Although, until reading a few posts on this thread, I never knew it was so hard. I mean, I knew it was hard, but not that hard.

Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck in getting their GoN!

After a little less than a year, I summoned successfully biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Whaaaaaa!! blink.gif I did it! I summoned one! OMG! Finally!

I just got the strange idea that maybe if I would put all my trio dragons toghether it might work.. So I did, and they finally summoned! Could be just pure luck though.. I'm so happy now!

Whaaaaaa!! blink.gif I did it! I summoned one! OMG! Finally!

I just got the strange idea that maybe if I would put all my trio dragons toghether it might work.. So I did, and they finally summoned! Could be just pure luck though.. I'm so happy now!

biggrin.gif CONGRATULATIONS!! biggrin.gif

Now you get to update your signature - hope I get to sometime too!

@ DarkEternity: Congratulations to you too! biggrin.gif

Once again, no success. I'll try again in a couple more weeks but I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever get a GoN. sad.gif

Fails again..as always...no new golden egg and no summoned egg...and like StormWizard I'm giving up the hope ....

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

lol AGAIN

I think today's was my twelfth attempt at summon, and so, my twelfth fail. Maybe Thirteen will be lucky?

Luckily for me, doing the SummonFlail again tonight will help burn off the brownies.

There are brownies, aren't there?

So, I put off trying for a few days so it wouldn't impede hunting for the new eggs, and...

Try #37:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/37 (First GON on try #22).

I should have known, of course.

Hand me a brownie?

I just tried to summon for the second time. I've had my window sized down quite a bit so I could look at something else simultaneously. I almost had a heart attack when I read "successful", until I saw that little "not" when I scrolled sideways... xd.png

Well then, onwards to summon number three.