elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just about to try breeding a 2nd gen thunder when I noticed my trios were ready to summon again. I selected "summon" thinking that the chances of a GoN taking up my ONLY egg slot were so remote that it was funny, when .. well, erm..

ohmy.gifbiggrin.gifxd.pngblink.gifrolleyes.gifBloody Typical lol

TD.x.

I have tried since the day it appeared, and I do not have a single one. I just keep trying because I want one for my scroll goal. The appreciation I had for the sprite is pretty much gone due to frustration.

Same here, been trying ever since summon became available, though after a while I stopped waiting impatiently for the next date to summon, so maybe I could have summoned more often than I actually did, cause after many failures I just ended up forgetting about it, or being scroll-locked when i could have summoned...

I could summon today, but since I just locked my scroll with an egg, I won't be able to do it today...

I've been trying to summon since October 19th, 2011. I haven't had any success yet and I just tried again then, but failed once more. Sometimes I forget to summon the exact day that I'm able to again, but I think most times I've done it after roughly the two weeks are up.

Maybe next time. rolleyes.gif

Meh. I summon when I remember, I'm unlocked, and I darn well feel like it. I don't rally care to get one that much. Untradeable, unbreedable, difficult to get, and limited. Result: Meh. I might get one someday, but don't care if I don't get it today. Though I have the lovely forum warning to thank for that. All these people going years of constant summoning every 2 weeks sans getting a GoN shot that hope dead before it was born. Saved me the heartbreak of actually caring for X months before flat-out hating the thing.

Oh, WOW! Lookie, Lookie, Lookie...try #38 and:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/38 (first GON on try #22)

Ah, well, please pass the brownies.

Darn, I'd hoped having a chance open on Valentine's Day might be lucky.

*does the SummonFlail dance-craze with great energy to burn off fail-brownie calories*

I got mine on my very first try on March 26th in the morning with my Thunder female I have yet to get my 2nd I have tried and tried

Nothing for me. I'll never get one. Oh well! I'll try next time! *has been trying ever since they first came out*

Last attempt was on the 13th, one more fail. It's available again on the 27th, but maybe I'll wait for the 29th, just because it would be cool to have one with such an unusual Summon date. Yeah, I'm always hopeful, just because it's better than feeling hopeless.

Just waiting on an egg to hatch in a couple of hours so I can unlock and receive my second fail message. xd.png

Edit: Aaaaand fail. 0/2.

Edited by fainewebbe

Try number 48 yesterday. Failure-as-expected. Ho hum.

*nabs a brownie*

I'm considering whether I want to bother with a "I've tried to Summon for 2 whole years and all I've got is this stupid banner" banner.

I get my second Guardian some weeks ago :B

It takes me one year!

Hey, congrats!!!

... I guess you won't be needing that brownie, then? ninja.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

About fraggin' time!

Might name my dragon that, too. xd.png

My team of trios summoned Halvar, my first guardian, on Apr 12, 2010.

I think it was on my second try, but I don't remember which of them presided over the invocation.

Since then, I've not tried them at every opportunity, but frequently enough... and still poor Halvar is lonesome. sad.gif

One day, we'll get him a girlfriend (maybe by that time they will have breeding ability, lol, but even if not, he ought to have a girlfriend)

ETA: Elektrina just made me a thunder egg with one of my Shadow Walkers; not a bad consolation prize xd.png

(she is my only CB thunder; try as I might, I have not managed to catch another).

Edited by evilcostumelady

haha... I'm probably gonna get killed for my luck on this one, but I just got my first GoN on my first summon attempt biggrin.gif

Finally, a Rugia/GoN! Took long enough~

Oh, and used a 2G M Ice to summon smile.gif

Edited by Firerubynat

1/32 for the first using an Ice female.

2/17 for the second using a Magma female.

Yes. I finally got my second GoN (and I never have to summon again). smile.gif

WOW! 1 round of Congratulatory brownies coming up. For those of us familiar only with fail brownies, Congratulatory are exactly the same except for that sparkly sparkler in the top. biggrin.gif

1/32 for the first using an Ice female.

2/17 for the second using a Magma female.

Yes. I finally got my second GoN (and I never have to summon again). smile.gif

Wow, congrats!

Please, oh, great master, which demon must I sign a contract with to achieve this myself?

(Already sold my soul for rock 'n roll, so that one's out...)