elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Zany44

Frustrated? yes. Hate you? no.

I second that. I don't hate you for something outside of your control. I am just so frustrated that... what... close to two years have gone by and I still haven't summoned one.

I second that.  I don't hate you for something outside of your control.  I am just so frustrated that... what... close to two years have gone by and I still haven't summoned one.

*thirds the sentiment*

I have to wonder, how many of us can there be in this situation, anyway??

*sighs wistfully, wishing there were some extra recompense for the excrutiating wait*

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

I tried summoning again last night... but failed again. sad.gif I was hoping that New Year's Day would be kind to me! Oh well. I'll try again in a couple of weeks. xd.png

If you're curious I used Female Magma (CB), Male Thunder (CB) and Ice (2nd gen). Does it matter much if they're lower gen or different genders??

I assume that is the three you have ? cos you don't get to CHOOSE except for the one you get to click on. I have many - from CB to inbred Dorkface. Nearly two years - nada.

But the only person I hate is my mate further up this thread.

I successfully summoned one this morning!! I have been summoning almost every chance I can get for the last year and am SO excited I finally got it!!! blink.gif

I assume that is the three you have ? cos you don't get to CHOOSE except for the one you get to click on. I have many - from CB to inbred Dorkface. Nearly two years - nada.

But the only person I hate is my mate further up this thread.

Yeah those are the only 3 I own, hadn't even occured to me I wouldn't be able to pick 2/3 I used if I had more than one of each. Although I think you'd be able to tell which ones were used if you check their actions, since summoning wouldn't be available for them after that either...

I think all trio dragons present on your scroll participate in a Summon. After an attempt, everyone is unable to Summon again for two weeks, even if you have a hundred of each trio dragon.

For me.... I have been trying since July, and last weekend I finally got one! I kept it hush-hush until it grew up safely. Woot! I completely forgot to try summoning all of December. Then my first try for 2012 yielded an egg. Double woot!

I have never summoned anything.

I laugh about it to keep from punching my computer in a frustration-induced rage.

Going to need the two years of unsuccessful summoning badge soon. dry.gif

Just got my first with a female thunder!!! And then, to top it off, successfully breeded said thunder. biggrin.gif

Congrats to FaeryChaos and the other new GoN owners. I have had my first SummonFail for the year. I think that makes 46 tries but I've kind of lost count.

Another fail sigh will I ever get one unsure.gif I wish there was a national summon day were you atomatcly got a Guardian so every one could get one laugh.gif

I've just successfully summoned a GoN, using a CB female Ice. :3

Edited by stagazer_7

Well, sig still stays. Tried on the 28th of December and hoped for a dosage of sanity afterward.

My trios are worse at summoning than my CB Gold is at breeding a golden egg and the latter is not much to cheer about either.

2012 is a bust as well. Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful. For the 50th time. Lovely. What a pointless, stupid function. 19 months with no results, really?? Why are my odds getting worse instead of better with more GoNs on people's scrolls? Makes no sense, and at this point I am just plain damned mad.

I'll try to get my first one tomorrow on my birthday and i hope I'll have more luck then before :3 i really feel bad for people who are trying to get it for almost 2 years :/ i'm trying to get if a year now...there should be something to do about this, every time you try your chances of getting one are higher fo about 1-2% or something :/