elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1/32 for the first

0/14 for the second

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful. xP

I've totally lost count on how many that is.

I have been trying since the BSA came out. ><

I got ONE GON egg the first week the BSA came out and then I traded it for a holly. xP

Since then no luck rolleyes.gif Go figure.

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful. xP

I've totally lost count on how many that is.

I have been trying since the BSA came out. ><

I got ONE GON egg the first week the BSA came out and then I traded it for a holly. xP

Since then no luck rolleyes.gif Go figure.

I thought GON eggs couldn't be traded.

No luck with me either.

When they were first released they were tradeable. Then TJ changed it so they couldn't be traded.

5 days until attempt and fail number "I've totally lost count, but I've been summoning since they were released" try. I think I'm 1 or 2 tries short of the maximum number of tries. So... in late March that means 2 years of trying and failing to summon a GoN? Yeah.

*joining in on the been trying since they were released and still don't have one yet club*

I heard there were brownies... tongue.gif

*Crawls back into thread to commiserate*

When GoNs were released, I had a name and description all lined up for my first one. I was so pumped.

Now coming up on two years...

Optimism, why u fail

Thunder female Summoned my first GoN today ^^

I have tried the Summon function probably less than 10 times since it was released since I'm usually either locked or forget that the function even exists for months xd.png

*Crawls back into thread to commiserate*

When GoNs were released, I had a name and description all lined up for my first one. I was so pumped.

Now coming up on two years...

Optimism, why u fail

Can I share in the lack of optimism with you? I remember the release and thinkng I will get one before long. I still have no GON and have to wait until the 20th to try again. In am totally ready to give up. Oh wait, I have given up before only to return to see if it will change. rolleyes.gif On a positive note, I am positive it won't work when I try again. tongue.gif

Well, I thought to myself, "Maybe I'll summon a GoN today! That will make a cool birthday present!" I go to summon, and...................................... failure sad.gif That makes it my 10th attempt sleep.gif Oh well, there's always next time :3

I actually remembered while I was unlocked to summon in who knows how long. Unsurprisingly it failed. I am not in that big of a hurry as I was lucky enough to get one of them.

Try #36:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/36 (First GON on try #22).

Approaching 2 years of trying.

OK, time to look for a Gold, or maybe a Silver.

0/∞

Tried again the other day, and nothing. I've honestly lost track of how many times I've tried.

I have the "two years of failure" badge ready to roll.. sad.gif

I failed on Tuesday. dry.gif I consider this more a bi-weekly chore than something to get excited about.

My next try is tomorrow, but I doubt it'll work. I'm nearly up to 40 fails and no GON, so it's just getting to be a chore.

The GoN is the last dragon I really need. I have hollies, neglecteds... no GoN. Good grief. :/

I could have tried on Wednesday, but I forgot.

Just tried it, using my female Magma, and got one! My first one. Took probably ~10 or so tries.

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'm never going to get one. lol

It's okay, I has cookies.

/nibbles them