elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I'm never going to get one. lol

It's okay, I has cookies.

/nibbles them

Same.

*noms a commiseration cookie*

Five days to go until the BSA is available again. smile.gif Doubt it will work, though.

According to my dragons page on April 28th it will be 2 years since I have gotten a success... kinda makes you wanna curl up in a corner and cry xd.png

It says I already voted in the poll? blink.gif

Considering I just had my first successful summon, and I didn't vote right now, well...

Anyhow, for what it's worth, I used a male Thunder. First time I'd ever tried a Thunder, I think. Almost always used a Magma because they were the first ones I'd come across scrolling down. Tried Icicle a couple times but that didn't work either.

Wow, what a surprise!! They Failed again! -.- And as if that's not bad enough, they also refuse to lay eggies! Something is very wrong with that trio of mine! sad.gif

Wow, what a surprise!! They Failed again! -.- And as if that's not bad enough, they also refuse to lay eggies! Something is very wrong with that trio of mine! sad.gif

All the trios are being a PIA at breeding at the moment in my angry opinion (I am trying to breed a couple for friends who need them... the poor innocents want to try summoning.... I think actually they are better off without the opportunity to experience that demoralising experience.)

*has none. Has tried since day one. Come March 26th, will supply new 2 year of failures badge. Is ready to roll as is SO sure she will need it. sad.gif*

Maybe TJ can make a new badge. After 100 unsuccessful tries, we get a new badge that says:

After 100 summons...

you get this badge.

After at least 6+ months of trying, I finally got a GoN egg. cool.gif I swear I was going to be summoning for 2 years at least to get just one.

*has none. Has tried since day one. Come March 26th, will supply new 2 year of failures badge. Is ready to roll as is SO sure she will need it. sad.gif*

I shall be awaiting my new badge. Can't believe it is going to be two years of this annoyance.

Got my second one.... on my 8th try ^-^; my first was on my first try... The luck behind these is unbelievable O.o

Summon #38...

user posted image

Wait. What is this? It... didn't ... fail?

o-o'?

Oh... ok... /in shock

1/38 then.

1/32

0/15

(And I typed that even before I tried, that's how sure I was I'd fail getting my second one again).

... Finally summoned one huh.gif I'm probably going to get shot for being ungrateful but I wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be. I guess the wait got to a point of not caring, though I do love the idea of having a grown GoN sprite on my scroll. tongue.gif

And maybe your scroll is coded to have a certain trio and within that a certain gender be most likely to give you a success? Unlikely I know, but I had tried all trios before with about 95% of the time it being male magma since that's the one furthest up my scroll, but tried my first /female/ thunder and it worked.

And yeah, have been trying since day 1, but I've probably missed about 2 tries somewhere along the line.

Good luck to everyone still trying! I know I'll be mixing up my dragons used for summoning attempts for my 2nd set of tries just in case.

... Finally summoned one huh.gif I'm probably going to get shot for being ungrateful but I wasn't as excited as I thought I'd be. I guess the wait got to a point of not caring, though I do love the idea of having a grown GoN sprite on my scroll. tongue.gif

I wasn't very excited either lol. It was just kind of an 'oh FINALLY' moment.

And plus I'm kind of OCD and it is going to bother me not having TWO lol!!!!!

The second one had better come faster than the first tongue.gif Cuz the first took long enough.

No one shoot me, but I got one on my second attempt.. ohmy.gif

And I only have one complete trio set.

I was like O.O

Edited by Jessyrah