ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I opened my scroll and went, "It's Earth Day?!" Thank you, tree, I always forget xd.png

Me too. tongue.gif My leetle tree is the only thing that reminds me. Same thing when the seasons change. My leetle tree is the first thing on my scroll so it's one of the first things I see when I log on.

Ahw I don't have one, so I had to check on other scrolls .-.

Happy Earth Day^^

I saw one drop in the Forest earlier today, and it seemed to wait a couple of minutes! Good luck with your hunt!

I'm so glad they changed this year ^^ I wonder why they didn't last year and the year before?

I opened my scroll and went, "It's Earth Day?!" Thank you, tree, I always forget xd.png

I posted on another forum where I have my Leetle Tree in my sig and went blink.gif

Oooh. Earth Day. I forgot the Leetle Trees has a special form for today. <3

I'm so glad they changed this year ^^ I wonder why they didn't last year and the year before?

Somebody asked TJ about it in his ask thread and he said there was a coding problem. It was supposed to change all along but no one ever told him until then.

I like seeing my tree in full leaf! ^^

Me too. I was really surprised that they actually changed this year but I'm glad they did. The Earth Day sprite is my favorite of the set.

I just got mine on Friday! They do still drop. smile.gif

oooooo I want one! So there is hope, then. xd.png

Me too. I was really surprised that they actually changed this year but I'm glad they did. The Earth Day sprite is my favorite of the set.

Random fact, I was up all night spriting the Leetle Earth Day tree. I went through four cups of coffee and three cups of peppermint tea to stay awake haha.

It's one of my favorites, too ;; I'm so glad it shows up this year.

I just got one! I was so surprised and happy. How appropriate for Earth Day. You did a beautiful job with the sprite, Kila. smile.gif

Random fact, I was up all night spriting the Leetle Earth Day tree. I went through four cups of coffee and three cups of peppermint tea to stay awake haha.

It's one of my favorites, too ;; I'm so glad it shows up this year.

Thank you for your hard work. The Earth Day sprite is an adorable poof of foliage. wub.gif

i think u can only have 1 per scroll

That makes sense! Otherwise people could have a whole forest of Leetle Trees blink.gif

Does anyone have a link to a .Gif of the Leetle varieties, including the Broccoli?

Does anyone have a link to a .Gif of the Leetle varieties, including the Broccoli?

I don't know about a link to a .gif, but the Leetle Tree page on the wiki has all the varieties.

I managed to snag a Leetle Tree last year - pure luck, lol. I really love them it's a cute addition to my scroll. biggrin.gif

I've seen them every now and then in the Forest when hunting Stripes. They stay for a couple of refreshes, usually only 5-10 people in the biome so the chance of getting one when it does appear is fairly decent. The last one I saw was today, about four hours ago. smile.gif

I've been refreshing the Forest biome, still no luck. Hopefully they are still dropping!

I got one last July and my sister caught one on May 31st, and I saw one just a few days ago, so they're definitely still dropping! ^^

Just stumbled across to get mine. It's actually the first one I've seen so far in the cave, therefore you can imagine my amazement when I even got it xd.png

Edit for a typo.

Edited by DMCfan94

I got my leetle today. It's summer, so it looks like palm x) I'm so glad about grabbing it.