ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

You can't believe how much I'm kicking myself now. I saw two of them in 2 hours and missed both because I was egg-locked. After the first time, I waited until one of my eggs hatched then I stalked the cave. After half an hour I gave up and bagged an Arsani from the AP. Ten minutes later, another tree turned up and I couldn't click it. -.-

You can't believe how much I'm kicking myself now. I saw two of them in 2 hours and missed both because I was egg-locked. After the first time, I waited until one of my eggs hatched then I stalked the cave. After half an hour I gave up and bagged an Arsani from the AP. Ten minutes later, another tree turned up and I couldn't click it. -.-

I thought trees did not count towards your egg total, since the tree is frozen as an egg right away. I could be wrong...huh.

I grabbed mine on April Fools Day in 2011, I figured it was just going to vanish the next day because it was a joke. Hahaha...

Edited by Mysthunter

You still have to have an available egg slot to pick up in the first place, it will instantly freeze freeing you up again smile.gif

I grabbed mine on April Fools Day in 2011, I figured it was just going to vanish the next day because it was a joke. Hahaha...

LEETLE TREE LOVES YOU LONG TIME.

~

I finally got mine... can't remember when. Think it was this year? XD I had always resisted clicking on them the few times I'd seen them in the past because I don't want frozen things on my scroll plus you can't name the trees. Only reason I have one is because I had a momentarily lapse of attention and instinctively clicked, haha. Haven't seen it much since! I sort by breed so it's very easy to skip over the tiny little thing. x3

I got mine in 2013 when it was a palm tree. Obviously it was summer in the US.

Ok wow so I've been seeing Leetles in the main cave again.

Is this a glitch or just an overly rare sighting? I thought the Leetle re-release ended a while ago.

Ok wow so I've been seeing Leetles in the main cave again.

Is this a glitch or just an overly rare sighting? I thought the Leetle re-release ended a while ago.

They were re-released in the Cave as part of the Christmas 2010 event, (when I got my Leetle Tree) and have been available in the Forest ever since the Biomes opened. <3

They were re-released in the Cave as part of the Christmas 2010 event, (when I got my Leetle Tree) and have been available in the Forest ever since the Biomes opened. <3

Oh wow I didn't know that. Thank you for the answer smile.gif

This is the first time i've seen a Leetle since the biomes were introduced. I'm guessing they are rare drops?

I thought trees did not count towards your egg total, since the tree is frozen as an egg right away. I could be wrong...huh.

It is frozen as soon as you catch it, but before that it's just an egg, so you have to have a free eggslot to catch it.

I caught my first leetle on March 1st this year! I was sooo excited. It's a lovely cherry blossom at the moment (:

Has anyone else noticed the Earth Day Tree today? I think this may be my favorite variation. It's so lush - I'd love to sit in the shade of a tree like this on a hot summer day!

I saw it last night smile.gif It is what reminded me that today was Earth Day.

I just got mine a couple of days ago, I'm so happy! I've been hunting one for more than a year without success and then I was hunting some commons to make vampires and a lettle tree appear all of sudden, I felt so happy! I wish we could give them names, it would be very cool. smile.gif

I just caught a leetle tree! I'm soo happy wub.gif And it has a cute code!

Its too bad i can't name it, but its still is so lovely to have one tongue.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine

What is the easiest way to find a leetle tree? <3

Pretty much the same tips for anything else. Hang out refreshing in the (forest) biome on the top of the hour and the next few :05 spots. Hover over the spot on the far right and hope you get lucky. :3

Pretty much the same tips for anything else. Hang out refreshing in the (forest) biome on the top of the hour and the next few :05 spots. Hover over the spot on the far right and hope you get lucky. :3

Thank you!! <3 Will try.

I really wish we could have Leetle Trees for a short time. One of my friends wants one and I'd love to give it to her.