ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I got my LEETLE tree on December 28th,2010...but I dont remember (& cant find )any post on this thread...I was SOO HAPPY to get one...I love them! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

I havent seen my leetle tree in so long but I love the spring one with the pink flowers. smile.gif so pretty,

Ah wow..this is why I love Leetle Trees so much...they're beautiful! Pity I wasn't around when they were released, getting one now seems impossible!

They were far harder to catch when they first dropped. I tried all that night with no luck.

I caught a lettle tree but don't get it, does it do anything? Does it count for amount of eggs you can carry? I don't get it

I caught a lettle tree but don't get it, does it do anything?  Does it count for amount of eggs you can carry?  I don't get it

It doesn't count toward your egg count. It's on your scroll as a frozen egg. It was frozen automatically as soon as you got it. It's just a leetle you can have on your scroll, and it changes appearance based on the season and day of the year (certain holidays have special images).

Beyond that, it does nothing.

Just saw a tree a minute ago and I was pretty surprised that even after I hesitated and then clicked on it, I got the message that I was at the limit for that breed. I'm usually never that fast, so I'm guessing no one was checking for awhile. I hope it made someone's day!

I just caught one!! biggrin.gif I had only seen one before and missed it so I was thrilled when I saw this one and actually got it. Leetle trees are cute. <3

I saw one the other week. I tried to catch it but I didn't. sad.gif I wanted twin leetles!

I saw one the other week. I tried to catch it but I didn't. sad.gif I wanted twin leetles!

i think u can only have 1 per scroll

You can only have one.

If you like leetles in general TJ has another site where you can collect other sorts of leetles, such as a leetle web page or leetle robots etc. And probably other things.

I found one during the '12 Christmas breeding season, when there was hardly anybody in the biomes and I probably had a 100% chance of catching it. I never would have been able to get it otherwise.

Today the Leetle Tree has the Earth Day Look! smile.gif So go check it out, you can only see it like this one day a year. smile.gif

Happy Earth Day!

The Leetle Tree is so big and green! smile.gif

I opened my scroll and went, "It's Earth Day?!" Thank you, tree, I always forget xd.png

I wish it could stay like this for longer; this is my favorite of all the Leetle Tree's appearances.

I like this form, too! <3 I really wish I could name my Leetle Tree, and always check when the form changes to see if the naming option has quietly been added. laugh.gif