ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

The last time I've seen a leetle tree was last year on December 28th. I was surprised... too surprised for that matter. I'm kind of glad I haven't seen one because it just so happens that whenever I'm egg-locked I STILL decide to go egg-hunting! I've missed some dinos, tinsels, but I don't know how I'd survive knowing I missed a leetle tree!! xd.png

WOAH!! I just saw a leetle in the cave!! i was SHOCKED!! i've been cave hunting pretty rabidly the last week or so & that's the first one ive see! ohmy.gif

but like the poster above, i HAVE been seeing CB blacks & stripes!!! i even caught one CB black, mah first!! but i already have a leetle tree on my scroll- i actually clicked the one i saw because i couldn't believe my eyes- but sure enough, i got the "you already have one" message.

i'm LOVIN the cave lately!!! xd.png

I haven't seen a Leetle Tree in a few months, but this thread is keeping me hopeful. Knowing they're still in circulation is one of the things that makes me stalk the Forest and Jungle biomes more than any other biomes. Doing that has often resulted in me being egg locked, regardless, I'm still hunting for you, Leetle ninja Tree.

Congratulations to those who've caught their Leetles, and good luck to those who haven't. biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

I grabbed a leetle tree while I was hinting for Tinsel currency. Even though I had vowed to myself ages ago that I never wanted a tree on my scroll. But, I kinda grabbed it on impulse, and then I remembered that I can't abandon it, so, there it sits, at the very bottom of my respectable-sized scroll.

I've had a leetle tree for a while. I was around when they first came out, but I was a rubbish hunter. However, I got a tree not long after they came out for the second time (I think, this time). I've seen two trees in the past month, so they do exist! You just have to keep at it ;D

Two of my friends have caught their little tree in the last 2 or 3 weeks. I will never catch one because I am hardly ever unlocked... But I don't mind, I prefer breeding special lineages anyway.

Still haven't got one. sad.gif And I was here when they were first released. I'm not patient enough to wait in the Cave for one either. >.<

I just caught a leetle tree by accident while I was clicking for the new releases. I am so excited. I wanted one, but I never have the patience or time to hunt for them so I was sure I'd never get one.

Yesterday when I was hunting for a Stripe, I saw three Leetle trees in the Forest in about four minues - and they sat there for at least three page refreshes!

Yesterday when I was hunting for a Stripe, I saw three Leetle trees in the Forest in about four minues - and they sat there for at least three page refreshes!

Yes, I noticed they weren't being snatched up quite as quickly too!

Mine surprised me, as I didn't think I had caught it, because it had hidden in the adult section and hadn't taken up an egg slot or appeared in the egg hatchie section.

It was only when I noticed there was a frozen on my scroll that I searched and found it (-sneaky). I love my leetle tree.

^Look at the hourly drops. Practically all the time I see them right before the hourly drop, and at the hourly drop. It takes all my will power not to click it. :/

Oh, they drop more frequently during specific times?

I'm not sure if I really want one or not. I mean, they're cute but keeping my scroll free of frozen and unnamed things are the last outstanding "rules" for my scroll. x3

I've seen three in the past few days. I caught mine just before an hourly drop, saw another in-between an hourly drop and the last one I saw was just after an hourly drop. As a rough estimate, I would say one drops per hour or two? Maybe less. They seem more common now since the cave changes, either that or they're just dropping when I go cave hunting. xd.png

I've seen three in the past few days. I caught mine just before an hourly drop, saw another in-between an hourly drop and the last one I saw was just after an hourly drop. As a rough estimate, I would say one drops per hour or two? Maybe less. They seem more common now since the cave changes, either that or they're just dropping when I go cave hunting. xd.png

I can never find any Leetle Trees, where are they... or how do you know if you've found one, rather? unsure.gif

Edited by Shadow Dragon

I can never find any Leetle Trees, where are they... or how do you know if you've found one, rather? unsure.gif

The description reads .. "Oh my. There is a leetle tree among the eggs"

TD.x.

They drop with the rest of the eggs in the main cave, but they're not very common so patience is needed. Their description is "Oh my, there's a Leetle Tree among the eggs."

Good luck!

For all those still looking for leetle trees: Try forest and jungle. That's where I got mine. Also I've ssen them mainly over there.