ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

Oh my god I just got a leetle tree! I clicked past it to a different cave but luckily when I went back no one had taken it. I'm really having luck with these rare dragons lately. First a cheese, now the tree. Fingers crossed for legendary trio member.

I saw two of them today in a half an hour span. And I would have caught both! blink.gif Are they dropping a bit more often now?

I saw two of them today in a half an hour span. And I would have caught both! blink.gif Are they dropping a bit more often now?

Are they dropping again? I joined.....mere days after they stopped dropping so I never got to get one.

Are they dropping again? I joined.....mere days after they stopped dropping so I never got to get one.

Yes, they started dropping again at the end of 2010. The wikia page discusses their dropping.

Yes, they started dropping again at the end of 2010. The wikia page discusses their dropping.

O wish I had known about this sooner. They must have an extremely low rate. I've never once seen a leetle tree in the forest biome.

Caught mine on the 3rd of January. Thought it was funny because I was just reading this thread, then clicking through the biomes, and saw another.

I'm not sure but I saw three yesterday. They do seem to be appearing more often. Probably just a coincidence though. ninja.gif

I have seen more of them in the last week or so than the other month and a half I've been playing, but it's probably because I've been in the forest for red Coppers laugh.gif Not really in a position to speak on longer term changes.

All of you guys who find these Metallic/Unbreedable CB's, do you just stalk a biome for a looong time?

All of you guys who find these Metallic/Unbreedable CB's, do you just stalk a biome for a looong time?

Mostly (though note I get Coppers at best and only something like seven times ever). Sometimes I can get things within the first few drops, sometimes I can go a couple of hours without finding anything (especially if I'm doing something IRL at the same time), and lately it's been a lot worse as far as spotting rares dropping but about the same for catching the ones I see - maybe the switch to uni internet, maybe coincidence.

I think unbreedables (besides Dinos obviously) are best found in the Desert because you've less competition there because not much else rare drops there. Rather than stalking one specific biome I see which one of the ones that drop the red and green Coppers has the fewest people in it the minute before the drop.

I get things by clicking the biomes every 5-minute drop. First I click the biome that has what I'm looking for, as soon as the second hand reaches 12. Then click through all the biomes. Come back almost five minutes later, to repeat for the next drop. (especially forest, until I got a cute leetle tree two days ago!)

I think I've seen more rares recently than before.

Mostly (though note I get Coppers at best and only something like seven times ever). Sometimes I can get things within the first few drops, sometimes I can go a couple of hours without finding anything (especially if I'm doing something IRL at the same time), and lately it's been a lot worse as far as spotting rares dropping but about the same for catching the ones I see - maybe the switch to uni internet, maybe coincidence.

I think unbreedables (besides Dinos obviously) are best found in the Desert because you've less competition there because not much else rare drops there. Rather than stalking one specific biome I see which one of the ones that drop the red and green Coppers has the fewest people in it the minute before the drop.

Dinos only drop in the jungle. unsure.gif

Wow, those trees must go quickly, because of all the time I've been apart of DC I've only seen two Leetle Trees in the cave and caught one of them. I believe you can only have one Leetle tree per scroll and I'm glad the one I caught was a Z-code. smile.gif

Wow, those trees must go quickly, because of all the time I've been apart of DC I've only seen two Leetle Trees in the cave and caught one of them. I believe you can only have one Leetle tree per scroll and I'm glad the one I caught was a Z-code. smile.gif

Yes, one Leetle Tree per scroll. I caught mine a long time ago, and I couldn't believe I did it. And I'm so glad that Leetle Trees can't be killed. happy.gif

Yes, one Leetle Tree per scroll. I caught mine a long time ago, and I couldn't believe I did it. And I'm so glad that Leetle Trees can't be killed. happy.gif

Same here. I couldn't believe it when I caught mine because it was in the middle of a monthly release. I feel bad though, during that same release I caught two CB Red Dorsals and tossed them into the AP before realizing they were rare, but I wanted to get the new dragons more. xd.png I think it was during the 7-day marathon release.

Wait what is all this about egg drops? Aren't there only 3 eggs at a time in each biome, and they'll only change if a user claims one of them?

Wait what is all this about egg drops? Aren't there only 3 eggs at a time in each biome, and they'll only change if a user claims one of them?

They change at every five minute mark (like X:05, X:10, etc.)

They change at every five minute mark (like X:05, X:10, etc.)

Yup, from what I can tell and have heard there's a big drop on the hour which deletes/kills/IDK the eggs from the previous hour, and after that three more eggs drop every five minutes. Assuming they haven't all been taken there'll be some eggs left from the big drop that aren't in the three slots you can see, and they'll come back into view as eggs are taken.

Yup, from what I can tell and have heard there's a big drop on the hour which deletes/kills/IDK the eggs from the previous hour, and after that three more eggs drop every five minutes. Assuming they haven't all been taken there'll be some eggs left from the big drop that aren't in the three slots you can see, and they'll come back into view as eggs are taken.

I've heard that the 5 minutes isn't a drop, just a shuffle. (Different eggs from the backlog put at the front.) I've also heard that it adds a few extras, so I'm not sure. It's impossible to tell unless the cave is empty before a drop.

And yes, the eggs are deleted.

Oooh so that's how people get rare eggs.

Assuming I don't any connection lag, I'll be stalking the biomes at 9:00AM (DC Time) to get some rares/Metallics/Unbreedables/(Maybe a Leetle Tree?) xd.png

EDIT: I saw nothing. At 9:00AM EST, Nothing changed! The eggs that were there at 8:59 were still there...

EDIT #2: During the 2:40PM EST Shuffle I got my FIRST SELF-CAUGHT CHEESE EGG!!!!!1!!

Edited by gusearth1