ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I love the leetle trees! I was excited when I saw my first one in the cave last month, and thrilled to pieces when I actually caught it! I got it in the forest, a good place for trees.

Halloween sprite ls making me fl a thrill of excitement any time I look at it biggrin.gif

Does anyone know when the next drops are?

They drop like any other rare - most likely on the hour.

I've been here since the Lettle Tree event last year. 1 YEAR WITHOUT A LEETLE TREE! GAAAAAAAAA*explodes*

They pop up every once in awhile, my GF is dying to get one. I happen to have one...I am thinking they will pop up on the Halloween drop.

They seem to pop up a bit when there are a trillion people trying to pick up the new eggs...

On a side note I realized my tree code is: Wilo...

Like Willow trees...I dunno kinda cool...

I desperately want a little tree!!! I think it's the only thing I need that I have a chance of picking up other than a Gold or one of the Award Dragons or the Holly.

Wow i didn't know they were still dropping leetle trees.

Too bad I already have mine. It was fun hunting one down last year.

Wow I think I'm deaf now! blink.gif My sister just caught a leetle tree in the forest. And I thought I was enthusiastic when I caugt mine last year. xd.png

saw one in Forest biome at the last hourly eggdrop smile.gif grats to one who got it!

Old thread. I know...but I've been wondering-how rare are Leetle Trees, and what's the best time (cave time) to get one?

Thank you!

Edited by Princess Kiara

Leetle Trees are very rare. There's one per scroll limit. And there's not 'best time', you just have to pay attention. wink.gif

I haven't been able to catch one yet. D: Maybe someday. Although I wonder, is the 'eggline' (like how eggs in the biomes are a black silhouette) a tree? xd.pngD

No, the "egg" still has an "egg" silhouette.

I was lucky, I was randomly just checking the biomes and I see "Oh my, there is a leetle tree among the eggs" and I clicked like crazy.

It was the second time I ever saw a leetle tree in the caves, and I was sure I was going to miss it when I clicked it...

...and then my internet lagged and I was like "whatever." Then I see that I caught it, and I nearly flew into the air.

laugh.gif I was really happy when I got it-and I like the one-per-scroll idea too. xd.png

↑ When it lags, that means you got it. When it doesn't that means you missed. Although this only applies to rare that at least 10 people have clicked on. xd.png

Just so everyone knows ... "The leetle tree is too cute to kill" xd.png

TD.x.

can you accualy kill them?

can you accualy kill them?

Apparently nope.

I saw one the other week but was scroll locked and couldn't nab it. Still not sure I would, given the chance either. :P

^ I don't know about that..I heard that some people tried to kill their leetle tree to see the message, but they actually killed it instead...I'm not sure about right now though..

I always click on their description, even though I have one already. Then I get the breed limit message. sleep.gif

I actually just saw one yesterday.

It's surprising because once I saw one, and refreshed. Still there. There were at least 11 people. I refreshed more than 10 times, and it was still there. blink.gif Probably they all had it already..

I caught mine over the summer. I was using a mouse pad, so it surprised me that I caught it, but still, yay! biggrin.gif

^ I don't know about that..I heard that some people tried to kill their leetle tree to see the message, but they actually killed it instead...I'm not sure about right now though..

Yeah, I can't really confirm it myself so I said "apparently". tongue.gif I remember reading posts some time back (like, last Halloween I think) where people were talking about killing their dragons and others were like 'I can't kill my leetle tree!' though. x3

I so want a Leetle Tree. Unfortunately, haven't seen one since the biomes took effect. Eggs just don't seem to move.... :,(

They do seem to be few and far between, but I saw one just yesterday, so don't lose hope!