ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

A couple people pointed this out in the Tiny Questions thread. In the sort page as well as the lineage and progeny pages, leetle trees change from Christmas trees to palm trees. On the code and actions pages, leetle trees change from Christmas trees to an autumn tree with red leaves, which are falling to the ground.

Has anybody else noticed them or noticed other trees popping up?

I just clicked on your scroll and I see an autumn tree with falling leaves, it is so cute.

edit: When I click on the scroll image, a regular lettle christmas tree shows up.

Edited by rubyshoes

Wow! I just noticed that. On the regular view page, it was a regular leetle tree. On the scroll, it was a tree with red leaves. And on the linage, it was a palm tree! Thank you for pointing this out. smile.gif

All of them are absolutely gorgeous, but I think it's a glitch since they load as different images on different pages.

/hopes the different versions stay and change throughout the year <3

Edited by kadoatie

*weeps* This makes me so sorry I wasn't able to get a leetle tree that year! That is so cool!! I clicked your scroll and got the autumn tree, and then just like Ruby said-- back to a Christmas one on the view egg.

Tried the lineage and yes, it turned into a palm tree. smile.gif All the images are so cute (wish I had one, but I can still enjoy the ones other people have).

OMIGAWD THAT IS SO ADORABLE [brick'd] ...Wow. I don't think that was there before, was that there before? Anyways squeeee it's so cute ;A; Makes me wish I had a leetle tree.

ETA: Wait, pine trees like the one depicted in the normal leetle tree pic can't change colors in the fall, they're not deciduous [brick'd x2]

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Maybe the leaves will start falling off and make leetler trees.

And mine never looked like anything but a regular leetle tree

Edited by ainisarie

Maybe the leaves will start falling off and make leetler trees.

I keep checking the cave and AP "just in case". smile.gif

aiiyah! so cute xd.png I never look at my scroll view, only my account view, so I'd never have seen that otherwise! I love it biggrin.gif

The autumn tree is so pretty! >_< Wished that I had grabbed a leetle tree at the time. *was lazy*

I just clicked on your scroll and I see an autumn tree with falling leaves, it is so cute.

edit: When I click on the scroll image, a regular lettle christmas tree shows up.

Ooh, thanks for pointing it out!

It's cute but I kinda liked just the leetle tree better XP. I have them sorted next to my Christmas dragons so now I'll have to resort them every time they change (cuz I'm just OCD like that tongue.gif). Kind of annoying but they are still very cute. smile.gif

I wish we could just have a different leetle tree for every season instead of having just one changing. Like, release a new one every season. That way everyone could get one.

Not trying to sound ungrateful or anything, just voicing my opinion smile.gif.

I wish it would drop Pine Cones to the AP so I could grow one, that's what I wish.

This too - they're so beautiful I want a whole forest full of these XP

^

That's such a neat idea!

Back when Leetle Trees dropped I was still relatively new to DC and had a sloooooooooow internet connection, so I have always been so disappointed that I couldn't catch any when they dropped. I wish they'd drop again this year. sad.gif

I wish it would drop Pine Cones to the AP so I could grow one, that's what I wish.

It has sort of the look of an oak, maybe acorns will drop instead of pine cones. It'd be lovely to have different kinds of trees.

Wow, people's hopes for new leetle trees shot up like wine out of a champagne bottle. xd.png I can't say I'm not seekretly hoping too, but I think they're just adorable new images.

I want them alllllllllllll