ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

Oh. My. Goodness.

After having been here since... what? 2008? I finally managed to catch a Leetle Tree.

In all these years the total of even SEEING Leetles in the Cave is about... five times. And now I caught one.

Honestly thought I'd get the message, that someone else was faster as always.

After so many years, finally. *cries happily*

It's an exciting feeling, isn't it? biggrin.gif I finally managed to snatch mine on 4th of July. It was kinda missing the fireworks though! laugh.gif

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

i was refreshing biomes looking for anything good, missed a fleshcrowne, and i F5d the forest biome and took my hands away from the mouse and keyboard to fix my hat, and im just staring at the screen and I see it! a leetle! i was so dumbfounded i just sat and stared it at for like 4 whole seconds "no way, its probably already gone" "click it anyway you daft old bat" my first leetle sighting, and my very own leetle!! so exciting! =D

I *finally* caught my leetle tree last night. *is excited* I remember when they were rereleased and I missed it because I had to tell some people on IRC and then I ended up getting locked with a random egg that was dropped while they were dropping.

That's one of rare which I missed... I watched it at forest and press F5...

Edited by sh20000sh

Got mine at the start of July. After someone I introduced to the game got on in his first month or so of playing I got a bit more ambitious about catching one, and voila - after about 5 years of playing I got a toothpick for my Terrae dragons biggrin.gif

Huh. I didn't realize leetle trees were that rare. I got mine a couple of months ago around the time of the 7th anniversary release

I saw it in the cave and remember looking at it for a few seconds and my only reaction was, "oh kool!" I clicked on it just cuz' and got it. Then I just stared at it for a minute of two going, "Awwww it's so kewt!"

Too bad we can't name them, My tree has a Z-code.

I have seen a few and not got one yet I nearly got one then my cousin pressed f5 and it was gone when he was visiting sad.gif

I was looking for something to trade for a holly dragon when I saw a leetle tree and got it!!!! YAAAAYY!!!!

It was several years before I got a leetle tree. It took me a few seconds to register, then click and it was on my scroll. I didn't know we could only have one, though. The second one I tried for surprised me when it said I was already at the limit. I had visions of a forest on my scroll.

I just got mine yesterday, and saw one about five minutes ago. I wasn't especially excited, though. It seems they are no longer very rare.

I've noticed many people have Leetle trees. How common are they? How often do they drop? I've seen only one in the forest and that was yesterday. Then again, I don't really sit there and wait for one to appear. And since my internet is kinda slow (it's fast when it wants to be which is normally not often) I normally miss them when they appear. I want to try to get one, so getting info on them will help.

I like my Leetle because I caught it on Earth Day. biggrin.gif The day it looked the nicest. ^^

I got mine back in the beginning of December and I was so happy. xd.png

I wish I could keep it at the top of my scroll without using a custom sort (I'm lazy so it goes automatically by breed) though.

I got mine back in the beginning of December and I was so happy. xd.png

I wish I could keep it at the top of my scroll without using a custom sort (I'm lazy so it goes automatically by breed) though.

If you sort by Age, it should keep it at the top. Growing eggs and hatchlings will come before it, but it'll be up there. If you don't have growing eggs or hatchlings, it'll be at the top.

If you sort by Age, it should keep it at the top. Growing eggs and hatchlings will come before it, but it'll be up there. If you don't have growing eggs or hatchlings, it'll be at the top.

I want the rest of my scroll to stay arranged by breed so I can't do that. I have to have similar things together. x3

I caught mine without even knowing what it was. I just saw a funny looking description and clicked. When I saw it was a tree I thought it was a glitch or something, so I looked on the Dc Wiki and found out it was a Leetle Tree. Too bad you can only have one, I'd love to hoard them. biggrin.gif

I caught mine on 18th February. ♥

I wish it was four days earlier though, I love the Valentine's Tree! biggrin.gif It looks adorable!

Got mine this morning. I was bored and not even paying attention to what I was clicking, until I spotted the words "leetle tree" and immediately went for it.