ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I used to never see leetles, until I finally got one a few weeks ago. Now I see them popping up all the time when im in the forest. Weird...

that's because you have one now. when you didn't have one, they were never around when you needed it.

They aren't too hard to get, seeing as how you can only have one, so when they do pop up, they stay there til someone who is newer grabs it.

They aren't too hard to get, seeing as how you can only have one, so when they do pop up, they stay there til someone who is newer grabs it.

I just remember how much of a pain in the butt they were to get when they were released originally. Missed every one I saw and was sad to see them go, so I'm glad I finally got one.

Or maybe I've just gotten better at it since they were released about when I first joined and I've been on quite the roll today with catching stuff.

I'll never get a Leetle Tree. Not with my connection, that's for sure.

Anyway, congratulations to all those luckier than me.

Well, I saw two leetle trees within one hourly drop in the forest today. Both sat there for several refreshings - they can't be that hard to grab anymore.

I (finally!) got one today and was super excited. They may be getting easier to grab, but for me, every time I saw one even recently they would poof in and out within one refresh.

Also ? - if you can only have one leetle tree, is it one of each kind or just one period? I see they change with the seasons so once a new season begins can you try for a second??

I (finally!) got one today and was super excited. They may be getting easier to grab, but for me, every time I saw one even recently they would poof in and out within one refresh.

Also ? - if you can only have one leetle tree, is it one of each kind or just one period? I see they change with the seasons so once a new season begins can you try for a second??

Congrats! It's just one period. The sprite changes with each season, so you have all of them. Your tree is pink now, but in the summer, it'll change automatically to a palm tree.

So these things are back? I just found one in the Cave.

Yep! Since Dec 2010, they've been dropping in the cave regularly. The sprite changes with the seasons now as well.

same thing with my leetle tree it used to be the pink (spring?) leaves but not it's a palm tree. i got mine earlier this year

http://dragcave.net/view/mcp0m

It change's with the season's. smile.gif

tree with no leaves and two birld's=valentime's

Big green leetle=Earth day

Pink leetle tree=Spring

Palm=Summer

Orange leetle=Fall

Spooky leetle=Halloween

Pine leetle=Winter

Chrismas pine=Chrismas

Hoped that help/ and sorry for my spelling smile.gif

Edited by dragon1089

Just saw one at the :45 drop in the Forest. Stuck around for about 30 seconds before anyone grabbed it.

Ah wow..this is why I love Leetle Trees so much...they're beautiful! Pity I wasn't around when they were released, getting one now seems impossible!

Ah wow..this is why I love Leetle Trees so much...they're beautiful! Pity I wasn't around when they were released, getting one now seems impossible!

It's not, you just have to wait. I almost caught another, except it said I was at my limit. :3