My final say on Sweetling Alts:
I'd like alts to stay as they are, a gesture of good will to those impacted by the glitch. They were always meant to be pink, and I'd rather they stay that way. I've spoken with TJ about this, and he and I are on the same page in that the breeding of alts will be phased out.
I understand that not everyone will agree with this decision, but I hope that everyone can move forward and that we can all put this behind us!
Please refer to this in regards to whether or not alt sweetlings should be widely available.
For other questions, you can send me a DM or message me on Discord at #FriedKilamari4706
Here for Cordial 2nd gens? You're at the right place! Cordial and all of his mates can be found here: https://dragcave.net/group/106236
I'm doing my best to collect what I'm missing! If you'd like to donate a mate for him, it'd be appreciated!
If you're here for a 2nd gen Silver Shimmer, stay tuned! I'm currently not taking requests for her offspring yet, but they'll open up next spring!
Some simple rules:
1. If I owe you a cordial egg and you're still interested, please reach out to me so I can get you your egg!
2. Please please PLEASE let me know who you want him to breed with. If you request a pairing for a dragon not on the list, I'll do my best to get it, but you might have to help me get it. Really sorry about that, but I don't always have time to camp for certain CBs.
3. DO NOT TRADE HIS OFFSPRING FOR TINSELS/ETC. If I find out you've done this, I'm blacklisting you. These eggs are meant to go to people who want them for their lineages, not so they can use them as currency. I know it sounds harsh, but I don't like being used, and I think we can all agree it's not cool
4. Please be patient with me D: I do get kind of busy sometimes, and some parings don't want to give me eggs (like Cordial and Golden Peppermint Twist), so it might take a while to get an egg out of them. I promise I haven't forgotten, so please don't get mad if it takes me a while to get you your egg. If it's been a while feel free to send me a message so we can touch base!
5. Please tell me your favorite kind of sauce. It can be sweet, savory, for pasta, whatever. I just need to know you've read the rules.
Thanks for checking my profile!
This list is in order of who requested first. For some pairings, like those with my CB metallics (or any dragon that's not breeding well at the moment), I will have to breed that pair every other week to ensure that I will get the common eggs to other people on the list.