ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I've only ever seen a few in the cave. But I was lucky - I was able to nab the first or second that I ever saw. I can't remember which it was. I was shocked to see it because I didn't realise they were still being dropped.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw a Leetle Tree while messing around in the Forest. Of course I tried to click it, fully expecting to miss it, but I pretty much died when the page did not display the message that I missed... when I woke up, I was staring at the tree's HTML/BBCode links.

And I really am HORRIBLE at catching anything from the cave or the AP... blink.gif

I've never even seen a leetle tree before. And...I still have no idea whatsoever how in the world I'd integrate it into my dragcave fanfiction if I did catch one... xd.png

But still, it's better to get one now, because 1. It's adorable and 2. According to the wikia, TJ is hinting that they won't be around forever...

Oh, no! I hope they stay long enough for me to get one! I saw one very soon after I joined Dragon Cave, but I was egg-locked (probably my initial 4 eggs, in fact!). And I have never seen another!!!

NOOOOO!!! I just missed the Leetle Tree! Because I was egg-locked! I would have gotten it, too!!!

*goes away to wail and moan and gnash teeth*

This is my Leetle Tree <3 I was so glad to finally have gotten one. Shortly after I nabbed my Tree, I saw another. If only there wasn't a limit- I would have gotten 2 within moments of each other!

I used to see others "LEETLE TREES" in the old days(before they started dropping again once in a blue moon...but I got mine the night they let them drop for awhile after many years of NO trees...& if the limit wasnt one,I would have at least 5..LOL!

In speaking of rare drops..Ive spotted them on several places,usually they will have maybe 3-6 trees in a minute or two period(but in DIFFERENT areas),'cause Im a curious person & clicked my way around the biomes as fast as possible,& sure enough...I saw they had a very few that dropped in short time,only after you miss 1st one,go like crazy & look around every biome...good luck to ALL! smile.gif

Rockin' On

If there wasn't the limit, then I would take the trees and gift them to others. I've seen so many go by so slowly, it makes me want to take it really badly..but I can't. xd.png

I managed to grab one Leetle Tree just some minutes ago. After three attempts, I finally got one.^^

Pity that I cannot name it... ;_;

Caught it! Caught it! Caught it!!!

*does the Dance of Joy!*

I'm SO glad I forced myself to always keep one slot open, just in case!

If only in the forest,well,my clicking must be a LOT faster than I thought...as the way I go around the biomes,I try & hit every one,then go BACK & start over if Im really looking for a QUICKLY disapearing type of egg...and maybe I ended up BACK in the forest very quickly, but I do know for SURE that their positions on the three egg row changed from 1st time to the 2nd time (within seconds) that I glimpsed another...thats the reason I even brought it up...so if missed at 1st try,people MIGHT still have another shot at one if still being sharp eyed...

Rockin' On

If only in the forest,well,my clicking must be a LOT faster than I thought...as the way I go around the biomes,I try & hit every one,then go BACK & start over if Im really looking for a QUICKLY disapearing type of egg...and maybe I ended up BACK in the forest very quickly, but I do know for SURE that their positions on the three egg row changed from 1st time to the 2nd time (within seconds) that I glimpsed another...thats the reason I even brought it up...so if missed at 1st try,people MIGHT still have another shot at one if still being sharp eyed...

Rockin' On

Yes, exactly that. I actually clicked away from the Forest biome before my eyes registered what they'd seen, returned, and it was still there. You may have seen it scrolling past while someone picked up another egg; since a lot of the veteran hunters already have their Leetle Tree, it doesn't always get picked up right away (thank goodness!).

If I could see one, I know I would catch it. Unfortunately, I have next to no attention span, and the only time I camp out for more than 30 minutes is when there's a Holiday. xd.png

can you accualy kill them?

*shrugs* I dunno?

I got a bit kill happy on Halloween rolleyes.gif and just wondered what would happen if I tried to kill my Leetle tree.. and that was the message I recieved when I tried.

TD.x.

I got one last year after having looked for forever. I looked so hard I wrote a parody of a Christmas song about it. This is mine

Here is the vocal track for the song in case you wanted to hear my terrible slightly edited singing.

I got one last year after having looked for forever. I looked so hard I wrote a parody of a Christmas song about it. This is mine

Here is the vocal track for the song in case you wanted to hear my terrible slightly edited singing.

Haha! Sweet, ode to a Leetle Tree. You have a very nice voice, too -- are you in a choir?