ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I saw on in the cave today too. Had to suppress an automatic click on it since I already have one. biggrin.gif

Aw, I was so close to getting one! I saw two in the cave today.

I just got one! My first rare! I needed that as I had an egg I really wanted and finally got "vanish" during the recent 15 hour "do-over".

At this point I'd happily pass my scroll over to someone to have them catch one for me! I just don't have time to hunt like I used to!

I saw one in the cave today. I reflexed clicked on it and probably would have gotten it if there wasn't a limit of 1 per scroll.

I talked to TJ about the trees not changing on Earth Day. There was a glitch in the code, because it was supposed to change.

I talked to TJ about the trees not changing on Earth Day. There was a glitch in the code, because it was supposed to change.

People were wondering about that in the chat. Too bad sad.gif

YAY finally caught my Leetle Tree few minutes ago laugh.gif Probably as a gift for taking unwanted eggs from the cave xd.png

I finally managed to catch one for myself on...*checks* the eighth of April. I really couldn't believe it when I saw that I'd gotten it. I'm so glad they're a permanent addition to the Cave!

~Feathers

I was locked on the release of the new eggs and i saw a leetle tree in the cave........ FML why did i have to click that deepsea egg?

So funny story... I was thinking about helping my now six year old get a leetle tree since he has wanted one forever. His birthday was this month so I checked his scroll and what did I see? He had spazz clicked himself into a tree! LOL I guess mommy couldn't help after all! Seems he caught his in April? He never told me the little booger. I am not even sure he knows. I will have to ask him tomorrow.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So.... whar's the Spring one? O:

I noticed, I have a palm tree today. laugh.gif

I want a lettle tree, too! I hope TJ will make them drop again (maybe this Christmas?)!

*puzzled* Why wait until Christmas? They're still dropping in the cave now. I keep seeing them in the forest biome.

*puzzled* Why wait until Christmas? They're still dropping in the cave now. I keep seeing them in the forest biome.

That post is from November 2010, Leetle Trees started dropping again at X-mas, one month later.

That post is from November 2010, Leetle Trees started dropping again at X-mas, one month later.

Oh, d'oh! >.< That's what I get for replying to a post without checking the date first.