ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

You have to have an open egg slot to grab a leetle tree but then it freezes instantly and frees the egg slot back up once you grab it.

Alright thank you very much ^-^ Are they available all the time (rarely though)?

Alright thank you very much ^-^ Are they available all the time (rarely though)?

I believe so. smile.gif They can be found in the jungle and forest biomes (but are rare). smile.gif

I got my Leetle Tree on June 12, 2010. smile.gif

**Inb4 "How?!"**

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I got my Leetle Tree on June 12, 2010. smile.gif

**Inb4 "How?!"**

Is that the only Leetle Tree with parent(s)? I've heard of your tree before, but don't remember the story.

I have a quick question about Leetle Trees. I'm stalking the forest and jungle biomes. Do Leetle Trees drop with the normal egg drops? I'm wondering if there is a specific time I should stalk or if it's just luck.

Thanks!

It's just luck. They drop mixed in with the usual eggs.

Personally, I stalked the Forest at the hourly drop like crazy and got lucky.

Good luck xd.png

WHOH!!! a tree with parents! thats really strange! well I got my tree when the cave didnt have bioms so it was very intense moment for me. But It took me a few seconds of staring at the discribtion before relizing what it was!

Sort of funny that I just reflex clicked on a Leetle tree. Couldn't get it of course because I already have mine (got it when they were first dropped). Though I did find it funny since it said I am at my limit for that breed of dragon. Didn't know the trees were dragons. laugh.gif For dragons, they are convincing trees.

I still have yet to see a lettle tree. They must really dislike me, I've been around since 2008 >.<

I will get one some day >.<

I still have yet to see a lettle tree. They must really dislike me, I've been around since 2008 >.<

I will get one some day >.<

Leetle trees were not re-released until this year.. so they weren't dropping between 2008-2010

and they drop like rares but cant breed so all trees come from the cave. Except maybe a few glitched ones.

leetle tree's still dropping? I never find one since last mass drop smile.gif

Yes, I actually picked one up yesterday. It was totally random- I was hoping to refresh the volcano and grab me an ember or a magma but I saw that leetle in the alpine and I was like "OH ITS A LETTLE" I didn't think I would get it but apparently I did X3!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iQVa

I got mine in March xd.png I didn't even believe it at first, I never get this kind of good luck

You know, I just thought of something...

Posting the lineage link is pretty knee-jerk here on the forums to prevent egg-spam, but would it still be egg-spam if ALL stats on an egg - such as the leetle tree - are frozen at zero?

Posting the lineage link is pretty knee-jerk here on the forums to prevent egg-spam, but would it still be egg-spam if ALL stats on an egg - such as the leetle tree - are frozen at zero?

I often wonder that.

I just caught my leetle at the last drop. blink.gif I couldn't believe i actually caught it. happy.gif

I've been on dragon cave for a few days and i've seen CB stripes, and CB blacks. still no leetle tree hopefully Ill see one soon though c:

Probably not, but I think the rule is in there so that new people don't get confused. It's simpler to just say only link to lineage pages instead of saying you can link to dragon pages, but only if it's a leetle tree.

adults and frozen

I always wonder why we can't post them

*shrugs*

Just figure it is easier to block all view codes than to 'police' to see who is cheating

the system

*goes off to cuddle her leetle tree*

fall is coming up and it will be changing again soon wink.gif

Edited by Merenwen