ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

Apparently miracles do happen, I just got my leetle tree!

Congratulations!

Where did you find it?

I've only ever seen 2 Leetle Trees - one when there was only the single cave, and the other in the Forest Biome at the start of July. I was lucky enough to grab the latter, and it now stands proudly at the top of my scroll. biggrin.gif Well it does if you ignore the fogged ND experiment. tongue.gif

Apparently miracles do happen, I just got my leetle tree!

I got mine a few days ago, too happy.gif can't remember where I picked it up, though wink.gif

Just a semi-random question: Do leetle trees take up an egg space? Cuz I saw one in one of the biomes, but I didn't click it because I didn't want to lock my scroll (I had to get a magma dragon for my friend by the next day).

I think they automatically turn into frozen eggs. Whether or not you can grab them when you're scroll locked, I don't know.

I think they automatically turn into frozen eggs. Whether or not you can grab them when you're scroll locked, I don't know.

Believe me, you can't get them when you're scroll locked dry.gif

You cannot pick them up when you are scroll locked, but as soon as you pick them up they are frozen and the egg space becomes available immediately.

Okay, I'm having a minor spazz attack, but IFINALLYGOTMYLEETLETREE.

user posted image

Found it in the Forest, fittingly enough. :3

I got mine a while ago, I remember being terrified because I thought it needed clicks, and I couldn't get any click sites to take it tongue.gif.

omg i got one! was in shock because i had no idea they were around! is it limited to 1 per scroll?

finally something nice happened today! well technically its already tomorrow for me tongue.gif

omg i got one! was in shock because i had no idea they were around! is it limited to 1 per scroll?

finally something nice happened today! well technically its already tomorrow for me tongue.gif

Yes. They are limited to one per scroll.

Congrats on your leetle tree. smile.gif

I just missed three this week! D: I need a faster computer.

Anyways, I thought they change sprites when the seasons change, since I saw the tree with pink flowers during spring and palm trees during summer. And can you trade them? I saw someone offering something for a leetle tree in a trading thread a few months ago.

I just missed three this week! D: I need a faster computer.

Anyways, I thought they change sprites when the seasons change, since I saw the tree with pink flowers during spring and palm trees during summer. And can you trade them? I saw someone offering something for a leetle tree in a trading thread a few months ago.

Leetle trees CANNOT be traded. Once they are on your scroll the become frozen eggs. Frozen dragons cannot be traded. smile.gif

I've never even seen a leetle tree (in the cave that is) I wish I could get one xd.png

I've never even seen a leetle tree (in the cave that is) I wish I could get one xd.png

I saw one a few days ago, and it was probably the first I've seen in about six weeks. They're there, it's just a matter of timing. Don't give up! I got one, so anyone should be able to get one! laugh.gif

Where do people generally keep their leetle trees on their scrolls?

Mine is right up top, like a crown jewel tongue.gif.

I got one back when they were first released, so mine actually has views and stuff. Which is cool, because I don't like seeing 0s on my scroll. Dunno why.

Edited by Dianacat777

If you have 4 eggs can you get a leetle tree? Or do you have to have only 3 like when picking up eggs?

If you have 4 eggs can you get a leetle tree? Or do you have to have only 3 like when picking up eggs?

You have to have an open egg slot to grab a leetle tree but then it freezes instantly and frees the egg slot back up once you grab it.