ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I had a beautiful little pink tree and now it's a palm tree. Do they always change like that?

I had a beautiful little pink tree and now it's a palm tree. Do they always change like that?

They change according to the current season/holiday. You can find them all, nonetheless, at DragCave Wiki. smile.gif

I love the new look for the leetle trees.

Edited by rubyshoes

They change according to the current season/holiday. You can find them all, nonetheless, at DragCave Wiki. smile.gif

Oh! I thought you had to get one for each season. Good to know. Thanks.

I love that they change and I would like to see more versions of the tree smile.gif

I can not seem to catch any lettle trees.*sigh*

I can not seem to catch any lettle trees.*sigh*

I'm still treeless, too D:

But they're still showing up, apparently? -needs to stalk the forest more-

I live in Arizona - and no offen se to anyone - but I am SO sick of palm tree's... and dirt.... and cacti... D: I miss my christmas tree!

Edited by rebelgoddess19

Yup! I saw one in the forest just the other day, so they are still there...

I still haven't got one; and neither does my sister. *shrugs* Oh well, guess I'm just not on at the right time.

I saw TWO at the forest and managed to grab mine the other day <3 I never thought I'd get one

i saw one the other day in the desert.. sat there for many refreshes before someone who didn't have one snatched it up.

I live in Arizona - and no offen se to anyone - but I am SO sick of palm tree's... and dirt.... and cacti... D: I miss my christmas tree!

And half the year, our trees are leafless and everything is a perpetual mass of white and grey c:

Tree mommy wanted palm trees for summer, and no one will ever make me think otherwise.

If you're sick of palm trees, just shove the tree at the bottom of your scroll~

FINALLY! Been trying since December to get mine, and today I decided to stalk the Jungle a bit.

If you stalk it, it will come...

ive never ever ever seen a leetle tree sad.gif i hope i can find one soon cuz they are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give up. You'll get one.

I saw one in the cave the other day and reflex clicked. I was surprised to see I got a message indicating that I would have gotten it if I didn't already have one.

So they're sticking around longer than they used to, if even I can click on one. Keep looking, you'll find it. smile.gif

I catch a Leetle Tree as a second of my egg, because I'm starting! I'm lucky. biggrin.gif Of course, caught in the forest.

I catch a Leetle Tree as a second of my egg, because I'm starting! I'm lucky. biggrin.gif Of course, caught in the forest.

^^ Congrats! Way to start out your new scroll!

I have seen the Leetle Trees so many times.but I never got it.

I actually haven't seen one since December, but I guess it's because I haven't been hunting in the Forest biome all that much.

I saw a tree yesterday (and instinctively grabbed for it in a futile manner, of course), so they definitely exist. I believe it was in the forest biome.