Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

Enough for me to feel ashamed of myself and lie about by saying: not much.

School books, three tall pile of papers- scratch, homework/ school work, and stories. I also have a clock. Yup!

My desk is much cleaner than the dressers in my bedroom.

It just has a bunch of paper, some pottery, a cup holder thing, headphones, some paper, laptop, notebooks, writing utensils, a cleaning cloth, more paper, a folder, and two unused car decals. Did I mention paper?

I don't have a desk, but the table I'm sitting on (quite big) is more messy than usual; iPod, planner, mouse, mouse mat, lots of paper, mats, a bag, and a bag.

Yeah...

There is no trash on my desk - I can't stand my desk being messy, so trash is definitely not something that is allowed on it.

My desk here at work is pretty clean... except for the stack of newspapers that keeps piling up here.

At home... Eh its a mess, empty paint bottles, empty glass, a couple of empty medication boxes and a towel.

My desk is a mess. xd.png

In no particular order: two speakers, LCD screen, mouse, mouse pad, keyboard, headphones, five boxes of puzzles, four DvD's (from the DvD rack behind my desk), eleven PC games, a completed world globe puzzle, sunglasses, a bunch of pens, a pencil, ten A5 books, three record keeping books, a Recreational Wildlife Permit, three movement advice forms, my wallet, watch, headache tablets, drink cooler, one Hershey's chocolate wrapper, and heaps of receipts. And occasionally a cat when she takes my mouse pad hostage.

Packing up to go home for the summer from college so not only is my desk atrocious, my whole side of the room is as well haha!

Thank the gods for my understanding roommate!

The desk in my bedroom is bare with the exception of a very lonely lamp. I barely use it anymore.

The desk where I do all my work at is really messy. Stacks of textbooks, scrap paper, Haribo wrappers, notebooks and like a bazillion chargers etc. Most of the time, the desk's actually really neat. I can't stand messy desks but it's too close to exam season for me to care right now.

My desk is a disaster xd.png

Old papers (and new), notebooks, pencils, pens, empty chip bags, dirty cups, camera, post-it notes, mini dry-erase board, books, computer, lava lamp, jewelry cabinet, desk lamp, gum, and much, much more...

Absolutely none. All that's on my desk right now is a coffee cup and a coaster. Now my son's desk on the other hand... dry.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

A lot. Paper's everywhere, and pens and pencils are scattered around. Also a calculator.

The one in my room just has little plastic animals on it.

My desk just has a lot of my school papers and random items like rocks and hair products. I'm probably the most unorganized person the world. laugh.gif

My desktop that I got for Christmas has not found a permanite spot YET, so it is still on our kitchen table, which I have turned into a little dump for all my stuff, since I'm on here freakin' all day sometimes. I really need to just clear everything off. Some of this junk has been down here for weeks. *pushes gum wrappers and MLP toys away*

My desk and all on it are coated in dust to the point its forming dust bunnies. Does that count as being messy? tongue.gif

Having just changed out my desk, it is remarkably clean. It's mostly covered with technology.

I remember when my desk was clean on New Year's. Now, it seems drowning in papers and books. xd.png

Eh. It built up. 2 water bottles, 1 powerbar wrapper, a bunch of loose flash cards, and random pieces of paper.

*glances sharply at desk*

Well, for now it's not tooooo bad, as in only about a fifth, at one end, has stuff on it. As for what was there, it's now on the floor. I think that saying it's difficult to get around the room is enough x3

*glances sharply at desk*

Well, for now it's not tooooo bad, as in only about a fifth, at one end, has stuff on it. As for what was there, it's now on the floor. I think that saying it's difficult to get around the room is enough x3

My room's like that a lot, too.

It cycles through phases:

Super-clean --> Small piles appear in corners --> Piles metastasize and begin filling all available floor space --> Clean ALL the things --> Clean all the things? OR Super-clean.

[This is the desk in my room.]

Horrid. Nightmare-giving terrible. Lets see, lots of astray papers, pens/writing-utensils, a coffee mug that should be in the dishwasher but isn't, more papers, lots of little figurines lined up at the edge, a tiger-tree-clock thing, and manga. Lots of manga. I don't have any room left on my normal bookshelf, and so every physical manga book I own is stacked up at the end up my desk. That's like, almost 40 books stacked up and I'm always paranoid that they're going to tumble over, let alone when I want to re-read/glance at one (and my luck, the one I want is always at the bottom). Oh, and I have one of those artificial jelly-fish tanks too, but it's a bit lop-sided so it leans against the wall and doesn't work... >_>;

Desk? I don't know what desk you speak of.

Otherwise, I have a trash can. I don't see why I would need to keep trash on my hypothetical desk.