Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

No trash, I leave lots of bits and pieces on my desk but I'd never consider any of them trash. I tidy fairly regularly anyways so its not too messy most of the time too, though I do have a habit of throwing stuff on my desk to "throw away later". rolleyes.gif

A bunch of papers/graded papers all over the place, sticky notes, a balloon, multiple hats, journals, like 6 unopened packs of index cards (school >.>), a container of colored pencils, markers, and crayons, a flashlight, a box of toys I haven't touched in a while, and a heck of a lot of knickknacks in my drawers of the desk. Oh, and I've also got a whiteboard. GREATTTT not cleaning this in a bit.

Edited by Lavaedra

Well, this is gonna take a while. My old, dead iPhone 3GS, a box half-full of Halloween candy, two feather boas (Halloween costume pieces), two bottles of nail polish remover, two boxes of hair dye, some unused gift boxes from a birthday party two years ago, an unopend roll of rainbow Duck Tape, a Barbie doll that has spent three years in a drawer in my living room until today, a fancy handbag, a gift card, about seven dollars in ones, a bag full of smaller bags of beads, a beading loom with a bearly started project on it, and in the chair, a bag full of loose feathers from the feather boas. Yep. That's a ton of junk.

Some 10% off music voucher

Some Calculus rubbish that I gave up on

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories Prima Official Strategy Guide that I haven't opened for 2 years

Random bits of stationary and guitar picks

Gameboy Color with Pokemon Blue and Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories

A copy of The Wall on Vinyl

Mugs... LOTS OF MUGS

No trash at all - just tons of work. Pens, paper, laptop and printer. That's all.

Mainly there are three piles. Next week's lecture, applications and ongoing research.

One of my drawers broke, and my backpack is getting fixed, so there is so much trash on my desk. Like, there's a lot normally, but now there's so much more.

There's my sketchbook with my art stuff, my pencil crayons, my textbooks, binders, books, and newspapers. I also have my pencil bag and my glasses, my phone, along with a few documents that belong to my mom.

Oh, and this computer that I'm typing on riht now.

Some mint wrappers and a paper ball that I keep for my cat to play with, but that's it. I try to keep my desk clean. Now, my dresser on the other hand is a completely different story. xd.png

No trash but a TON of things...

Aside from the things I always have on my desk (pc, box full of crafting supplies pens etc) I have:

10 origami dragons

10 origami parrots

10 origami cay bookmarks

one origami butterfly

a handful of plain white origami models that I've made as practice

2 finished polymer clay pendantd

4 polymer clay projects in different stages of completion

various craft supplies that I have't put away yet

an unfinished papercraft model of a netherwing whelp from WoW

a plate and bowl (with fork and spoon) that have been left here since breakfast/lunch

a mug that I use to drink water

a Magic the Gathering rules sheet

a box of matches

Some sort of liquid candy that's much too sweet and nothing else

And numerous other things...

-random newspapers

-mangas

And other than that my desk is surprisingly clean xd.png I guess it's because we cleaned our house yesterday

No trash on my desk, because the trash bin is like 2 feet away from it. Still, most of the things on my desk are not used much, such as camera, grammar handbook, money, and several other things.

I have too many receipts floating around. I should file them or throw them away. I do need the space. But I'm lazy. tongue.gif

Lets see... I'm at work so it should be kind of tidy.

*looks to the left*

Papers with scribbles on it.

More papers with scribbles on it.

Oh a photo of my dog between the papers (need to put that some where safe)

More papers but its for my frozen bottle of water so that when it melts it doesn't leave a wet mess

Empty tissue box.

Dirty mug.

*looks to the right*

Papers with scribbles on it.

And old calender from 2012 O.o

A blanket... It needs to be washed.

Dust.

*looks under keyboard*

More small pieces of papers with scribbles on it and one with a number on it O.o Who's number is this I wonder O.o Oh well... it needs to go to the bin... eventually xd.png

Even with all these papers around me that needs to be thrown away my desk is fairly neat.

I'll let you know after exams when I remove all the books, highlighters and papers. I'm sure there's a lot of trash under it all.

I don't use a desk I sit on my bed with my laptop it's much comfier |D

I just cleaned my room this morning so the only trash up here is this little cardboard box my new watch I just got came in (I'm keeping that) and myself c':

I also have my headphones, the remote, my phone, my 3DS, and a recently-opened bottle of Sun Drop :V

Edited by Pika_Oi