Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

So, how much trash's on you guys's desks?

I've got four empty Coke cans, an empty bag of chips, an empty water bottle, an empty cup, and three bowls along with hotpocket wrappers.

Bugs love me. :|

I got you beat.

5 Coke cans 1 empty water bottle, a knife and paper plate, my spaghetti bowl and fork, 2 boxes of Special K cracker chips, an empty Tostitos bag, and an empty candy wrapper.

Plus a big stack of stuffed dog toys, as my dog cannot be trusted with toys unless supervised.

BTW, keyboards do not like Coca-Cola as much as I do.

I don't know, I'm not actually sitting at my desk; I'm on my laptop. I know I have a pony from McDonalds there, a small wasabi can filled with junk, some other things.

It's not exactly junk...it will all find its use someday. smile.gif There isn't much surface showing though.

how much trash is on.... wait I don't have a desk.

This is true. smile.gif

I usually sit at the dining room table with my laptop. Right now its covered in the house mess and napkins from my bacon craving. I try to keep this clean, since its not my space really.

Lets not talk about my boyfriends desk, or shall we... empty soda cans, crusts of pizza, plastic cups full of sunflower shells, napkins, paper plates, chip bags, wrappers, various little trinkets CD's, cases, my DVD's remotes, headset, pencils/pens, nail clippers and books. OH BOY when we get a place together I will NOT tolerate such mess. I will bug him to clean his desk(whether he does it or not is up to him) but I will bug him about it.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

I have some stuff on my desk. A tin of jelly beans, half of a plastic egg, an M&Ms wrapper, bug stickers, a plastic bag of jelly beans, two plastic cups, a chocolate wrapper, an orange candy bucket, a piece of paper, a pink bookmark, a green ribbon, floss, a black piece of plastic, and a list of phone numbers. smile.gif

Not that any of it's JUNK.... I have cords, pens, about 5 horribly scrawled on notes, and enough discs that were I to attempt to remove one the whole stack should surely land on my head. O, and a trivia game that I'm cheating at by trying to memorise the cards tongue.gif

A lot.

Food wrappers, cans, etc.; printer, deodorant, laptop, laptop cooling pad + other book it stands on; pills, ponytailers, papers....

I clean it every so often (read: once a month or so) but it only accumulates trash again. lol

A lot of scrap paper that I will never get around to using before my dad throws it all away. And a lot of other junk, but no food. I HOPE.

My desk is also my workspace (since as a freelance commercial artist I work from home), so it's covered with business paperwork, letters, medication bottles, pens, business cards, CD cases, and of course my date books. Every so often I pull things together and get the whole thing organized, but it never stays that way for more than a week at a time.

I don't mind living with it, but if I drop dead of a heart attack my husband will have to conduct an archeological dig to sort through all the layers...

Edited by prairiecrow

I -

dare not discuss this. *blush*

But the small collection of stone cats is pretty and soothing biggrin.gif

Oh, loads... Cups, my laptop, stationary, a plush Pikachu, a dirty plate, an empty tub of Ben+Jerry's, a watch, my phone, assorted papers, my Nintendo DSXL, four mini soy sauce bottles from sushi packs, ibuprofen, figurines of the Mane Six, a printer, batteries, DVDs, books and a pair of broken earmuffs (for some reason...).

I use one of those small folding-table-things for my laptop. Since there's only space for my laptop: no mess. tongue.gif

*Don't look at my floor though xd.png ... or anywhere else rolleyes.gif *

A folded paper towel, a empty soda can, a Lays Stax container with chips still in it, a pillow pet, a couple regular pillows and a folded bed sheet. When I just throw things half the time they go on my desk. My T.V. also stays on my desk since there's really no other place to put it.

Very little. I'm messy, but I need a lot of space. The need for space won the battle for control over my desk.

Don't even ask. My desk is like a garbage dump. Like, old math worksheets that I was probably supposed to do ages ago... :/ ok I'm exaggerating. But still, there's a lot- and I mean A LOT- of crap there. Also there's my current math homework which I'm supposed to be working on.

Lets see..

Tape

Electric Pencil Sharpener

Can of Nestea

Wallet

Keys

Receipts

Agenda

Mcdonalds cards

camera

cell phone

bunch of pencils, rulers, scissors

two books

laptop

laptop sleeve

tissues

lighter

usb card reader

pringles

glasses cleaner

....and a Hole Puncher!!

Well, lets see...

1 pencil holder

1 bookmark holder

1 book

1 clipboard

1 binder

1 random piece of paper

1 protractor

And that's about it. Usually there is way more, but I had to clean my room. alot.png

Several books, a disused pencil holder, random papers and pieces of homework, and a large amount of assorted folders.

Cup from yday dinner and lunch, breakfast meal eaten already and a coffee glass

Hmmm.. let's see..

5 highlighters

A poster board

A clay turtle (Just don't ask)

A lamp I will never use

15 bajillion old papers I don't need

3 pencils

a dictionary

a almanac

a pencil holder

my cat sitting on my desk dry.gif

accordion folders

5 inch binder

pencil sharpener

hundreds of notecards

a sharpie

a 2012 calendar

23 old pencil drawings

2 inch binder

my sketch pad

2 Rome history books

notes

chart paper

graph paper

Looking at this, I'm realizing when was the last time I cleaned this?

Edited by Spruceheart