Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

No trash. I have a trashcan near my desk, so things that are trash go in the trash can.

I do have a whole mess of knick-knacks on my desk, but they're on a raised portion so they're not in the way when I need to do work.

Um...

A lamp that I don't use, a computer mouse that I ignore, a keychain flipflop, an eraser, some...white makeup stuff, a scratched copy of The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, a coat, some cloth, my gamecube controller, the remote to my TV, my phone, and some tissue paper. Oh, and a music box that plays 'We've Only Just begun'.

A lot of bowls and cups.

Lets see whats inside!:

Green Cup: Jiggly, almost solid milk.

White Cup: Noting, but it WREAKS

Bowl: Salt and an Orbee.

Then I have on my desk:

- A home phone

- 2 Water bottles

- Book called oogy

- Notebook

- Pencil pouch

- Bueno wrapper

- Pencils

- Sharpener/ eraser

- Science homework ( Grrr)

- Ghiradelli chocolate wrappers

- Paper

- Highlighter

- 2 Cameras

- Sims 3 Generations

- A lollipop

- 3 hairbands

- Orange peels

- Penguin take apart eraser

- Starburst wrapper

- Colored pencils

- Drawing of an anime girl

- A few index cards.

Talk about a messy desk!

a lot. xd.png

- an iHome lamp

- 3-$50 b&n gift cards

- a Uniden phone

- two bottles of nail polish (sparkly gray and zeasty ((yes, zeasty)) citrus scented sparkly clear)

- Altec Lansing speakers

- two trophies

- a spray bottle of sport equipment deodorant

- my monitor (24-inch)

- my keyboard

- mousepad & wireless mouse

- a stack of books (Princeton Review 2010 SAT practice test book, The Humongous Book of Geometry Problems, NJASK8 Math, Science, and Language Arts Literacy, ACT* 2011, and my Literature textbook)

- a PSAT/NMSQT packet

- my school planner

- a bunch of papers for my science project (perfume-making! xd.png)

- sunglasses

- pencil case

The books really interest me, because I don't even live in New Jersey, and I'm not in 8th grade.

And I have like a side-portion to my desk which I won't even begin to describe.

Mostly a ton of papers, but also a stack of computer games, some pennies, hair accessories, and a whole pile of Coke bottle caps (because I'm too lazy to enter them into My Coke Rewards).

Edited by Dawnwing

Oh goodness... I have a lot of things on my desk:

~Clothes.

~Make-up.

~Accesories.

~Projects.

~Pens/Pencils/Highlighters

~Cups.

~Picture Frames.

~Books.

~Garbage.

~And other random stuff...

I am proud to be able to say, "None!" I just spend all day cleaning my room, and now all my desk has on top of it is a pencil holder, an electric pencil sharpener, a jewelry box, a toy horse, and two LEGO dragons. Notice I said "on top of." The inside is a messy black hole of no return, just like underneath my bed.

2 milk crates being used as bookshelves.

A desk calendar from 2011.

An empty soda bottle.

A soda bottle refilled with water.

All the old Japanese Godzilla movies.

Loose change.

Right now two 12oz diet mountain dew bottles emptied. Three 12fl oz of diet mountain dew (one being just started) folded clean socks, some printed paper. A box cutter, pen...name badge. Yeah...I have a messy messy messy desk right now. I'll clean it tomorrow. Too tired right now to take care of it.

On my desk?

Speakers, computer screen, keyboard, mouse, water bottle, External HD, Microphone, candle, tablet pen and lipgloss.

I also eat at my desk so oftentimes I'll have food beside me. tongue.gif

...this thread just made me very ashamed about the amount of junk that is on my desk and in the drawers. /hides

*looks around* What desk? *all she sees is a massive pile of various stuff*

I should clean more often. unsure.gif

Wellll....

My desk in the lab is relatively neat. I have one drawer completely filled with papers and scratch work that I may need one day and thus cannot throw away.

My desk in my dorm is another story, however. It's covered with all matter of everything. I swear, if a pile of the stuff got up and walked away I wouldn't be surprised.

Kind of a lot of stuff >.> It's not totally buried yet though.

Junk: receipts, coupons, a paper towel, empty cd case, shopping bag, 2 bowls and a glass, papers, old notes, gum wrapper, old business card

Non-junk: water bottle, cell phone, flashlight, lip balm, nail clippers, pens, mini candles, instant coffee packets, several kinds of hand lotion, candy cane, ponytail bands, an amethyst crystal, notepad, sticky notes, extra cell phone case, memory card, hand sanitizer, stapler. And computer stuff.

I got a new desk in my campus apartment here at college, and within a day of my dad setting it up, it was buried in trash. Now it's even more so. :x

There's a red Angry Birds plush, a squishy red Angry Birds stress ball, a huge carton of "flavor blasted" Goldfish (that's almost empty now), an empty cup, an empty bottle of Squirt, my world lit. book, some wrappers, two pairs of gloves, an empty bowl (in case I don't feel like pouring the Goldfish into my mouth directly from the carton...), a hoodie, my two lanyards and my laptop case.

I need to clean.

What's on my desk?

Well, to start the list, I'm sitting on top of it. I have my laptop on my lap, multiple pencils, a whole lot of seed beads and an empty cup.

Because I like to use it as a window seat, I keep it fairly clean.

My computer station, which is also my desk, is not the messiest furniture at the moment, although there is a used paper towel and a tissue full of snot next to my keyboard. Other than that, I do have little toys surrounding my computer, from my little Kermit the Frog next to my speaker to the three Hot Wheels DeLoreans beside my printer looking over the rest of my station. A desk made from the mid 80's but it works as a computer station for nowadays, with the exception of my PC box on the floor.