Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

None! I have my laptop on my desk, a little container (not sure what to call it), but it is divided into 32 different sections and even those sections even have sections of their own. xd.png And then I have a febreeze spray that I use when my room doesn't smell good enough e_e

My floor however is messy as hell. LOL

Old notes, sketches, papers from 2010, a couple water bottles, gum packs, etc. unsure.gif I'm going to clean that tomorrow... laugh.gif

oh god there's so much

*trash*

empty mcdo packages

empty pepsi cans

empty ficello wrapping

empty candy packages

dirty dishes

*not trash*

CDs

sheets

wallet

cellphone

sunglasses

sunflower seeds

LotR DVDs

cross-stitching stuff

DVDs

3DS

scisors

needles

SD cards

other random stuffs that would be to long to name all and some are hidding under other stuff

I don't use a desk anymore. Yay for phones I guess? xd.png

When I use a desk for when I'm gaming or whatever, I usually have quite a few cups from tea on it. Not much trash though.

There's a couple of crumpled up tissues over there by the corner. And a wrapper from a chocolate calcium chew on the other side. But that's it. biggrin.gif

Nothing.

Expect me, the Bottle of Drinking_Water.

Edited by Drinking_Water

No trash on my desk but I have a couple of journals, a seal plushie, flowers in a basket,couple empty CD cases(I have my CDs in a CD little binder thing that zips up, mirror and other little stuff.

alot.png .... at least I remembered to take my dirty dishes to the sink this morning...

The only trash on my desk would be my laptop ;_; ..and that little toy car from Kinder Surprise ninja.gif

It depends on what you define as trash... >.>

I've got my laptop, a slightly broken pair of headphones, a bunch of notebooks, a sketchbook, a bunch of loose-leaf lined paper, a plastic cup that may or may not have some water in it, and some colored pencils...

An empty bowl, a soda bottle lid, two sticky note pads, colored pencils, a watch, an iPod, and a bunch of used gift cards. Compared to the five soda cans and stacks of paper plates my desk typically houses, this is a good day. smile.gif

empty cup, flavored sparkling water (3/4 left), my wireless mouse receiver, a watch, pencil, Apple Remote, a pair of dead batteries, and my second monitor. i need to clean up a bit

None. I detest clutter and having to dig through a bunch of crap trying to find something...all that does is piss me off and stress me out and I like my life as stress free as possible.

Now, ask me about my oldest son's desk... ugh.. >_< It's overflowing with all kinds of trash, junk and mess. In fact, his whole room is a catastrophe. It's disgusting. Well, he has to live with it and in it, not me.

Ugh, keeping my desk clean is a battle. Between the small change that appeared out of nowhere and the mountain of receipts spilling out of a little cube container, I've got a couple of notebooks and a Game Informer magazine sitting on my desk. Not sure where the magazine came from, I don't remember putting it there. At least it's marginally clutter free... well in comparison to what it used to look like.

Oh, that's why my desk is cleaner than normal... the other half of the clutter is on a different flat surface. xd.png

With my messy bf, keeping that table/desk thing clean is impossible Currently there are scattered papers, dirty dishes, an almost empty box of cereal, various pill bottles (his medication, my ibuprofen and supplements), an empty soda bottle.... *sighs* Maybe I'll clean it again tomorrow. Maybe.

Lots, sadly. However, there is less trash now then there was yesterday and will be even less tomorrow. It's getting cleaned so I can see all but the one corner with the box of china on it. m Tea set is safer there then elsewhere.

It hasn't been this bad since August, I blame the exams. My paper stacks are now taller than my numerous used water bottles.

Too much >.< A bunch of empty soda bottles/cans, papers, candy wrappers, etc..

Too much >.< A bunch of empty soda bottles/cans, papers, candy wrappers, etc..

Time to clear it off 😄

Wires, wires, wires. Papers, papers, papers. Way too much writing instruments. Nails (Spilled some), solder, books, you name it, I got it.

All my thrash!<----My desk.Haven't cleaned yet.The little tin can is courtesy of my 5-year old sister. Edited by HorseChick

pencils, pens, stacks of papers and notes, more pencils, pencil holders, money (I actually need to hide this before my sister gets back from uni) and even more pencils.

As far as trash goes I hav some papers that can be thrown away as well as a plastic grocery bag. As far as other random stuff goes I have a phone, a chocolate bear i got from a friend as a early thanksgiiving present, a lamp, a cup, a flash drive, a laptop, toenail clippers, a pen, and my iPod.