Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

Oh god. I've got a ridiculous amount of stuff on it..

11 empty drinking glasses, 5 notes, some weird... glass sphere that I won't even try to describe, a miniature hairbrush, a Trauma Center DS game, a Flareon pokemon card in a plastic container, my wireless mouse that I never use ever, an amethyst crystal, a remote control for the DVD playing section of my computer that I never use ever, and a little wax candle I made when I was at Apple Hill last year.

About 93% of that space is dominated by the 11 empty drinking glasses.

Bleh. I'm a slob. :|

Edited by Switch

Just a fust a few diet mountain dew soda cans from yesterday. Whenever I get worked up over a test, exam, work or anything stress out often would drink one too many sodas. A really bad habit that I'm desperately trying to break.

Well there WAS quite a bit but seeing as how I got a cat today I thought it would be best to clear it off.

My desk at home has waaaaaaaaay too much trash on it.

Today it has a coffee cup, my crochet hooks, my knitting needles, a piece of fabric to remind me to buy some interfacing, some sweets, my inhaler, lots of books and software, my glasses, my charm bracelet, the landline, my mobile, my speakers which don't actually work for my PC, a hair slide, several pens, a packet of chewing gum, some hand cream, a ruler, some wool. small pack of tissues, a sewing pattern, sun glasses, a picture drawn by my daughter, a lottery ticket, some safety pins, postit notes, tweezers, my bank statement and several other letters, some hair bobbles, a lollypop, dressmaking pins, usb multicard reader, a lamp, small bag of buttons and finally lots of crumbs. Oh and my screen. That's just on the top and doesn't include all the shelves.

My desk top is 2ft by 3ft btw!

My desk at work is usually tidy!

O.O and I thought mine was bad!

mine has some empty cups, pens and pencils but mostly cosmetic stuff like cleanser and make-up and a mirror

Two cans, a few papers I need to throw away, two plates that I have to take to the kitchen, a candy wrapper, a broken guitar pick aaaand a pen that my dog chewed up.

Not nearly as much as usual.

• Monitor

• Mousepad

• Mouse

• Keyboard

• Phone

• 5.1 Channel Booster Speakers

• Two sets of Earphones, one for online gaming, one for Music and Movies.

• Secondary 512Gigabyte Seagate USB HDD

• Desk Microphone

• PC USB Joystick

• Nachos n' Cheese in a Bowl

• A stack of DvDs

I keep mine neat and clean of rubbish.

Only the essentials.

Edited by Ælex

I has no desk where this comp is but if you insist...

A lot of pens

Sticky notes

a few DS games

DSi pen

Bamboo tablet software bundle

clay portal stuff

pokewalker

camera

pencil sharpener

the other comp monitor

nail clippers

my favorite pen

phone case

plain paper

my library card and a used walmart gift card.

debit card

lollipop

compass

cough drop wrapper

peices of yarn and foam

used batteries and rubber bands

Yeah, I should really organize it.

Currently:

Lots and lots and LOTS of books (I tend to finish them and set them here instead of putting them back on the shelf).

Two candy bars

A candle and some matches

An ornamental box containing a glass pen, a pen-rest, and a jar of ink

A brush and comb

Several Yu-Gi-Oh! cards

A cell phone

Some meditation balls

A nail clipper

Two shiny rocks

Two containers of lip balm

Some pens

The charger for my Wiimote

Several stacks of CDs

A DVD I haven't watched yet

Assorted bits of paper and other trash

Computer stuff (monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, etc.)

Lets see, I have several disgusting things on my desk that require a cleaning. There's an empty Meijer Springwater bottle, an empty Mtn. Dew bottle, a Coke bottle that has almost half of the soda in it, a paper plate sitting on top of an empty Chips Ahoy container, a bowl, a Spore CD, and a Ricekrispies Treats wrapper. That's a lot of junk that shouldn't be on my desk. I'm going to clean it all up now that you've reminded me about it. xd.png

Various trash including a Jedi Bear and a Stuffed Dragon, a tin of Cat Tongues (don't worry, they're chocolates), a tsuba (made by my partner), printer, staple-removed and a tape measure.

If I needed to do any paperwork on here... there's no space.

Bearing in mind we're moving in less than a week this is not a good state of affairs. :/

It's not really trash on my desk, it's just a bunch of random stuff I should've put away a LONG time ago. Like, one time when I just took the books off of my desk, I got a stack that was way above my waist. I'm only 5' or 5' 1", but still. Explains why people kept saying my desk was sort of curving down...

*goes upstairs to check* Oh gawsh I need to clean. I found:

a fairy making kit, scissors, a ruler, some Silly Bands, a small suitcase, various candy wrappers,pencils & pens, report cards, misc. papers, my sketch book, and various little doodads.

Empty cereal bowl and a cup, pop cans, boyfriend's empty cigarette pack, a half-used tube of toothpaste, a roll of toilet paper, a cat de-shedder, a bottle of hair spray, and sunglasses.

Plus the usual that stays there all the time, plastic drawers, mirrored drawers, pencil cup, Buddha head... Teehee. I have just enough room to stick my coffee in front of my face and my elbows on the desk!

I have five unfinished clay projects.

Sketches all over the place.

And trash. No, real trash, I have candywrappers, pens, paperbits, all of it.

I think I'll clean it up now!

Hmmm...

3 cups

1 can of 7up

3 plates

2 forks

Highschool info

Paper

and some other random stuff rolleyes.gif

I have no trash but I'll list whats on my desk:

Laptop

External HD

Kindle

Photograph frame

printer

drinking cup

two fortune cookies

and two 14oz cans of green beans

Well I had to clean up, but there was a plastic cup, a glass cup, and a breakable plate that once held my breakfast xd.png I didn't want to knock into them so they were moved to the sink.

On my desk right now?

A lamp

lots of papers pinned on the wall (corkboard)

telephone

jar of pens/pencils

random little figure of a Christmas tree xd.png

web cam

mini sanrio corkboard propped up against wall

and my ipod

I've gotten a lot better over the years about actual trash, most of what's on my desk is just STUFF. Papers at one point I've deemed important, my itty bit's artwork I need to hang up, yarn and various knitting needles I just didn't put back, dvd's Im to lazy to put up, random bits of cloths that I just didn't put away ( I fold cloths in front of my computer), beads and odds and ends from crafty projects. THere's a lamp and several flashlights under there. Not to mention a handful of school stuff.

Three or four cups of pens. Files and folders stuffed full of stuff from attempts to organize.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Three little glass bottles, half empty water bottle, a receipt, and a string cheese wrapper.

Oh and a tiny ceramic lion

Edited by NakedSchnitzelFace

My desk has

-Makeup

-Jewelry

-Papers

-Books

-Ipod dock

-Index cards

-Pencils

-Old radio

....I think I need to clean my desk. tongue.gif

A bowl of strawberries, a straw, some CDs, a bowl of sugar, a USB cord, and a paper on Dentures? Um, and a fan. This is weird.

I actually just cleaned most of the trash off my desk. Usually I have coffee cups, unopened mail, papers and snack wrappers covering the surface. And books, when college is going. Now I'm down to things that are not trash, namely my phone, a notebook and a pen. And an elastic.

home work, emty can of coke, ipod, bamboo pad, pencils, phone, T.V. remote, My cat's birthday cards (?), and.... Garlic?!