Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

Oh, let's see...an empty lemonade bottle, a travel-sized mirror, a copy of Return of the King, a pencil sharpener, my phone, a weird troll tea candle holder thing, a tube of eucalyptus salve, an expired bus ticket, some used tissues, a box of maches, a cable, a USB keyboard lamp thing and a room thermometer. Oh, and excactly 0,01 euros.

It sounds a lot but it really isn't. blink.gif

Edited by LwyllasLaVey

Papers upon paper upon papers!

The curse of science student, the never ending paper stack

My desk is exactly like this! I even have a few on the floor that just don't fit on the desk without risking everything falling down.

I don't eat in my room (no, not even snacks), so there isn't any real trash on my desk or anywhere else in my room though.

Hmm, last time I posted I still lived at home but now I'm at college so my desk is different. I don't have any garbage on it, but it is quite cluttered. In one corner I have various things like books, manga, a TARDIS, MLP figures, and the LOTR movies. Then I have a sketchbook, a binder, a lamp, and mugs. The rest is covered by my laptop and sticky notes with sketches and reminders scribbled on them. x3

Considering I have a small waste paper basket sitting on it, about half a basket full. Otherwise it's mostly clutter, aside from the expected monitor, keyboard, mouse and mousepad. I've got my wallet, sunglasses, watch, pens, feeder tweezers (for feeding insects and stuff to reptiles), headset, pencil case, countless notepads, a miniature wheelie bin, a mini wooden mannequin, skull paperweight, Game of Thrones stubbie cooler that's used as a receipt keeper and a set of desktop drawers for paperwork scattered from one end of the desk to the other. Lots of clutter really. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

cleaned mine up yesterday buuuuuut

a small pot of pencils pens ect

a ceramic fish meant to hold paper

a pile of CD disks and cases

5 pencil cases

a small set of plastic drawers filled with stuff

my IPod speakers

my headphones

my earphones wrapped around an earphone holder so the tangle fairies can't mess them up

a bunch of other wires

pink corrugated cardboard

3 paintings I made

my blue paper organiser with lots of paper in it

MY LAVA LAMP

books and books and more books

a small stand with two halves of a geode on it

my clay jellyfish I made last year

rubix cube

small plastic minecraft creeper, TNT block and gunpowder models

some of those decorate your own fake cupcake decoration thingys

two masks I made a few years ago and one I bought from a shop

my 2 netball participation trophies from WAY back

my 2nd place silver class certificate from my team sailing regatta this year

my orchestra group photo from last year

tissues

roverandom book

a small owl ornament

my dragon egg lamp that changes colours

my alarm clock with a threatening sticy note telling me not to turn the alarm off until I get up

my nail file

an empty jam-jar filled with pins for my note-board

sticky notes that aren't very sticky

a jewllery stand and jewllery box

money box

phone

2 boxes of hairbands

other small boxes

some scallop shells

battey bos for flashing lights on my wall

my watch

dragon model

aaaand that is about it for my gigantic desk OH! and I almost for got about my spare keyboard tongue.gif

Edited by Cemeroll

There's a couple empty snapple bottles that have been there for like a week.

I'm not really sure what an empty lip gloss container is doing here..

A pile of pencil shavings. When did I sharpen a pencil?

And a little fortune from a fortune cookie.

Not bad. Most of my trash ends up on the floor though.

I am not even going to elaborate on what crap exists in my neck of the woods. Only that as soon as I get home from school and have a chance to clear it up I will.

Way too much, I have to do a clean up throw stuff out day. Newspapers are piling up as is mail, an empty soda bottle and a plate with sunflower seed shells on it. A few used napkins and some books I need to reshelve. It is a mess.

laugh.gif I'm a clean dragon. My desk has no trash on it. If its a napkin or tissue? I will throw it right away in the trash. My computer is on my desk.

I don't really have trash on my desk, its just cluttered and messy. I need to straighten it up though.

We (bf and I) don't so much have a desk as a table where I try to keep things like pills (calcium supplements and garlic, not medication), pencils/pens and the sharpener, tissues, the alarm clock, etc.....

Every now and then I neaten it up and then there is space to set a plate of food or a book.

Right now, however, the mess has spread out again, to the point that I don't really know where to begin listing the table's contents. I do know that there is a bottle of rib sauce sitting there for some unknown reason, a partial roll of toilet paper (leftover from the Days of No Tissues), oh, and is that my Panda licorice? *pounces* Forgot about that. I'll clean up the mess later, for now... *noms licorice*

@Shark: Rib sauce? That's an odd, un-desk-like thing. xd.png

BoT: My desk is fairly clean, but there is a little patch of it where I seem to put things that don't belong there... I have a couple of papers there, and a small box of Icebreakers as well. There's probably more stuff, but I'm stuck downstairs right now and that is not where my room is. tongue.gif But otherwise, it's pretty clean. I keep my drawing tablet and backup drive and USB drives there, but if you stow everything electrical aside it's pretty neat. Of course, it helps that my father makes me dust it so that my laptop doesn't catch on fire like my old computer did... xd.png

Edited by Cavedragon49990

@Shark: Rib sauce? That's an odd, un-desk-like thing. xd.png

Yes, rib sauce. I blame my bf for that one....

That reminds me, I planned on cleaning up the table after I took my pictures. It's gotten even messier since this morning.... Crumpled index cards and a partial bottle of juice and a dirty plate sitting on a pile of stuff. >.<

The only things I have on my desk that could be considered trash are ripped pieces of paper.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Shudders! What desk? Oh, you mean the trash heap where I dumped out folders of papers I need to check befre tossing. That desk?

Nothing. There are random pieces of paper everywhere, but I use those for doodling.

I'm sorry, but what desk?

(I'm sure there's one somewhere under all this. *starts an archaeology dig site in room* I WILL find it one day!)