Qwackie

How much trash is on your desk?

So, how much trash's on you guys's desks?

I've got four empty Coke cans, an empty bag of chips, an empty water bottle, an empty cup, and three bowls along with hotpocket wrappers.

Bugs love me. :|

An empty bowl from lunch today, and a bottle of 409. Other than that it's all pencils, a day calendar, computer games, and schoolbooks.

And a lamp.

I love lamp.

...? You love lamp?

Ugh, which desk? I have a lot of space.

Papers, a bowl of half-eaten ramen, a glass of OJ/Cider, bookmarks, tissues, a tissue box, a calculator, a mug and a vase filled with pencils/pens/etc., a candle, a pinbox...

Eh, lots of crap. I can't actually see the surface. Dishes from several days, empty soda bottles, and random papers... Rock collection, a couple statues, etc.

Actually, no 'junk'. There is a decorative plant, some candles, a bowl of candy, a bottle of hand sanitizer, a lamp, a remote, a sculpture of a kitten, my TV, the cable box, and a large sculpture of a giraffe.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I'm on my desk... Me.

My desk is clean pretty much all the time.

I've got 8949349320 Pokemon cards, bunches of papers (including fortune cookie fortunes), my old mouthguard case, an old watch strap, a really old Neopets Tamagotchi-like thing, a necklace an aunt made me, a rock, a sapphire blue ribbon, some sort of bracelet, and dust.

... It's not as bad as it may sound, though; it's a pretty small desk and you can still see most of it.

Too many things... A mini 9 for research of essays. a DSi Xl for torture. A pile of works in progress,,,Or term papers that meet a horrible death. an iPod that is screaming to be turned off. Numerous paperclips playing war with the thumbtacks, a roll of pennies that is being used as a peperweight. Oh an I energy drink -Rockstar blue can =)

There are 2 empty cups, a used bendy straw, a couple gum wrappers, some junk mail from some college, and a broken pencil.

The computer desk? Or the desk in my room?

An empty G2 bottle, fish food, a few receipts, a cheese wrapper, finished sudoku puzzles, at least two newspapers, various assorted little objects and a towel. The desk is big though, you can still see the desk itself.

None. I tend to carry all that kind of stuff to the kitchen counter. smile.gif

umm... a broken dragon wing, cracked glass cage that houses my (alive) pet geinua pig dirty dishes something that last teusday was luch a Grarphing Calucator cany wrappers Natenoal geographic magizines. Pictures that would be considered mature warning 0__0 not saying why Starwars action figures more (non broke) dragon action figures a bag of rodent food a Algerba book something from 6th grade depending on where she wants to sleep my kitten, math home work a broken doodle pad the magnetic kind glasses case a kingston datatraveler fanfiction from Mass effect. To do lists from Zoo tycoon 2 that I haven't played for a month a stickie note that says DO NOT FORGET TO FEED ZEE FISH!!! D&D duegnon master's handbook sims 3 game and that's not even half the stuff

So many papers... Ok. List!

• Papers
  • Books
  • Papers
  • Two Phones
  • Papers
  • Computer Games
  • More Papers
  • Disks without Covers
  • LOTS OF PAPER

An empty water bottle, a straw in an empty glass, and a paper plate with a hot pocket sleeve on it. Usually it's sans anything but the water bottle and the glass (which I only just noticed o.O)

Edit: oh if we're counting other stuff too :|

Tablet pen

CDs

Bottle of Gardenia Body Spray

Random sticky note

Rubber toy men

Hairbrush

Comb

TV remote

A cup with pens

A pen

Money

A Lisa Frank leopard coinpurse

An Inuyasha keychain

A headset

A Dalmatian coaster

A fingernail clipper

A toenail clipper

Two rings

A Barnes & Noble gift card

A CD case

A Six Flags souvenir

A bottle of flavored water

A wolf magnet

A dollar bill with Washington torn out of the middle

A pair of earbuds

A Nintendo DS

A camera

Some papers

A composition book

An easter basket with headbands

A bag of DS games

A book (Panati's Browser's Book of Beginnings)

Kingdom Hearts

Edited by Kayota

Oi, stuff other then crap:

A USB port, an internet adaptor, a mini tombstone thingy, a dragon figurine, my ninja rubber duck, chapstick, socks, Diablo, Pool of Radiance (an advanced D&D game), a hairbrush, Battlefield 1942, 2 Pocky boxes with random slips of paper in them. I think that's it. I have a really small desk.

Not too much for me. On my desk I have:

A Croton plant I named Fycus. (Don't know why)

A watering can

Skin cream

A camera

A picture frame

My CD/Game book

A post-it note pad

A pen

A lamp

My mp3 player's charger

And my nametag.

Trash? No. Clutter? Hayull yes. tongue.gif

HA! you expect me to list the things on my desk? are you CRAZY?!?!?! that would last at least a page and a half...but if you only want me to list the junk, then it will only be a page and a quarter smile.gif

ok, my desk is like a cross between a trash can and a treasure chest on steroids. xd.png

i give up listing it all.

EDIT: oooh, top page

Edited by lizardtail

A rock, a bracelet that dosen't even fit me, a dime, a homemade candle, a green plastic froggy, and an empty cup.

A gigantic lizard tank, a cricket home, a small tub of mealworms, and a heat lamp. And the remote for my fan.

But that's not really junk.

Edited by hunters225

My room is too small and I can't afford a desk, yay!

But this TV tray, there's prolly a bunch of stuff on and under it

Now there're lollipops ends all over my desk. YAY