wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

..Stupidest things I've done on DC:

• Released my CB MALE Frilled Dragon
  • Released my CB FEMALE SILVER
  • Released my Whiptail
.....I know there were a few others, but these are the ones that jump out at me. I didn't know that Frilleds had been discontinued, or that CB Silvers had become so rare T-T These were dragons I'd gotten when I first started on DC years ago...All released when I decided to let my account 'die' for a few years.

Grabbed an Albino hatchling instead of a Two-headed. The extra Albino just had to grow up into another female one

I just missed a CB silver after staring at it stupidly and refreshing twice before noticing what it was.

Froze this little guy.

I'll never forgive myself.

Also, during this past holiday, I wasn't aware that Hollies were more rare than the other Holidays. There was a moment where there were a ton of them in the AP and I could have potentially caught one. But instead, I reached for the others, since there were less of them showing and I assumed they'd go quickly. By the time I found out about the Hollies, they barely seemed to show up in the AP at all... and when they did, I'd miss them.

Ah, well. There's always next year.

Just bred a beautiful 4th gen Alt Sweet x Fog that was supposed to be an IOU, which immediately auto-abandoned because I forgot about an egg I bit and killed yesterday.

Goddamn it.

*Cracks fingers* move aside, I have the stupidest one of them all xd.png

I summoned a Guardian egg, missed the message as I was just so used to it not working, and didn't realize it until the egg had died.

*bows*

I adopted This little girl from the AP with only 7 hours left on her life. Hoping she will make it but I doubt she will.

She only had 160 views on her when I did it and hadn't even grown wings.

I didn't even notice the time I just clicked her so fast. Ah well. Poor decisions made with little time. Who knows, it might turn out okay?

Even if her Lineage is... er... colorful.

Oh wow fastest turnaround.

Edited by Rai-wolf

I still think the radiance egg description is a silver even after this long.

I do that too, all the time -.-

Posted dat thread in Suggestions about changes to the raffle... xd.png

That's definitely right up there. xd.png

I tried to reflex click a Winter Magi hatchling out of the AP. (I'm at 2.)

It's like my mind goes HATCHIE, GET IT!, and I just click reflexively.

Releasing my first dragon (2nd gen s1 nebula who had lost its name) Instead of renaming it.

Failed to breed any of my holiday dragons this year due to IRL craziness, thus failing to follow through on a Holly IOU. I feel like a jerk.

Killing my first egg to check the gameplay of all possible actions >.<

Froze my second hatchling when I didn't even know that I couldn't unfreeze it again.

I have ten different teleports active right now, and I have the flu, and that is not a good mix apparently lol. I keep cancelling the wrong teleports because I'm tired/unable to concentrate/just generally feeling awful, which leads to a gazillion "oops I messed up, here's a new link" PMs. At one point this morning I had cancelled a gift teleport link and then proceeded to accidentally offer the 3EG PB silver that had been the gift on a CB nebula trade link. Thankfully I cancelled it before the person saw/accepted, but good lord, I need to stay away from my teleport section until I can think straight again.

I let my sister sit on my lap when I was custom sorting. I left the tab open when I went to get a drink and the dear little thing has clicking on "sort by color" or something. It has saved.

Only 1500 dragons to resort.

Blargh, I just bred my black to a vine, hoping for a black. I got the black butttt... I had a suspicion that the vine I was breeding him to wasn't CB but I was too lazy to double check so now it's messed up and not only that, the vine happens to be his own daughter. Dl

Lesson learned: don't be lazy with double checking.

Wishful thinking: really hope we get clicky links for dragons on the breeding page.

Blargh, I just bred my black to a vine, hoping for a black. I got the black butttt... I had a suspicion that the vine I was breeding him to wasn't CB but I was too lazy to double check so now it's messed up and not only that, the vine happens to be his own daughter. Dl

Lesson learned: don't be lazy with double checking.

Wishful thinking: really hope we get clicky links for dragons on the breeding page.

Ditto, bred a CB magma to a 3rd gen messy red... at least I put the magma in the departure board and it went to someone with no magmas biggrin.gif

I froze a CB male Day Glory because it was cute... and I still have yet to get another male Day Glory of any kind. >.<