wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I needed a place to rant about my stupidity..

I put in two of my cb Trihorn wyverns for a trade for a 4th gen gold,was offline for about a week without even thinking about it,remembered suddenly amd came back to see the gold egg dead T_T

It was my first gold,and I let it die just like that!!*facepalm*

I never really did anything worth regreting, thankfully xd.png'

When I first started playing, though, I didn't knew the difference between the white and silver egg sprites, so I clicked every white I saw in hopes it would be a silver. laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I accidentally abandoned a 2G thuwed huh.gif I was on the list months ago and the other day I went to look and make sure I was still on the list, and I wasn't...so most likely I assumed the egg was an AP misclick and abandoned it without checking the lineage *headdesks repeatedly*

Right now. A Magma egg popped up. I would have gotten it, but then it said I was overburdened...and I realized the Black in all the ERs hadn't hatched yet.

*Cries*

Edit: Sorry Ruby sad.gif

Edited by warriorjames

Bred a 2nd gen PB Gold Wyvern, almost an hour ago, and it auto-abandoned. *facepalms* Forgot that an egg hadn't gone to it's new home yet, and didn't bother to check before I bred, d'oh!

I see that it is up for trade, but I don't mind. It was my own stupid fault that it auto'd, and I hope the user gets what they need for their trade. I'll just breed again next week....and I will make sure to check first laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

clicked an egg in AP. and got it. i never thought i would get it but i did and then because i didnt want to be egglocked i ended up abandoning the poor thing and i ended up missing a rare egg

I accidentally abandoned an egg I got in a trade. I didn't realize the person was trading me two eggs and thought I must've picked one of the eggs up by accident, so I abandoned it and then realized what had happened.

Now I feel bad ;c

Stupid things:

1. Traded a Thuwed for some very common dragon (don't remember which)

2. Killed a mature hatchie with 1,9320 views and 3 days left because I thought it would die *facepalm*

3. Turned down a trade for a Vampire egg *double facepalm*

Forgot to say "Please PM before breeding" and ended up with more dragons than I need/want/can hold.

Mistaking a common egg for a rare/uncommon one. I do this mostly with nebula eggs, when I'm thinking "Ohh Silver!".

Stupidest thing I've done this week is not stick to my planned hunting routine and impulse grab royals and a paper instead of reds I've deiced to hunt.

Now I'm egglocked xd.png lol

Mistaking a common egg for a rare/uncommon one. I do this mostly with nebula eggs, when I'm thinking "Ohh Silver!".

I was doing this for a long time, kept looking for the word brilliance ><

Look for beautiful, once you break the brilliance habit it's easier to avoid getting a bunch of nebs xd.png

Missed a Paper & Red in the desert. Guess I wasn't fast enough. I really wanted that Red for my lineage project...

Edit: Well, at least it wasn't a TOTAL loss. Nabbed a Tri-Horn out of the Alpines.

Edited by warriorjames

Told my friend that you get 1/2 hour after the timer hits zero on dragon eggs. Apparently that's no longer the case. She's really, really angry at me. And she lost all of her eggs to boot. o_o;

A while ago, I abandoned a really nice CB Black x silver Tinsel Stairstep from Penk I traded for because I already had one. A really long, messy, and dead-lined one. *facepalm*

I stopped playing for about three and a half years. Now I need to get all of the holiday releases and dragons I've missed because the first one I'll be around for is this Christmas. :/

At least it's not a complete loss. I still have a CB Silver and a CB Gold from way back then, and my scroll has about tripled in size in the last two weeks.

Misclicking a Daydream and locking yourself.

*Facepalm combo x2!!!* Homestuck reference cough cough

Egg-locking myself with CB Sunstones (looking for Moonstones), and then killing all the eggs becuase I thought it would un-egg-lock my scroll. MAJOR FAIL! Poor eggs, they died for nothing :-(

I stopped playing for about three and a half years. Now I need to get all of the holiday releases and dragons I've missed because the first one I'll be around for is this Christmas. :/

At least it's not a complete loss. I still have a CB Silver and a CB Gold from way back then, and my scroll has about tripled in size in the last two weeks.

Same here, except it wasn't 3 years...