wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Missed a gold dude to f5 finger happy ..... sad.gif

Back then i was still naive and new, Didn't notice one of my black is acutally pair with golds...and breed it with other commons huh.gif So..i don't know if i want to breed it with a gold, since the line been tainted by me...it a wonder the owner didn't murder me for ruining such a good line.

Bred a Striped dragon to make a White-Striped Dragon egg, and then realized I had all 4 eggs. -.-

This mocks me! : - as the egg now belongs to some one else, please don't post a link to it as we shouldn't post links to others dragons-

Edited by rubyshoes

I've stared dumbly at Silver/Gold CBs because their mystery egg hints are just foreign to me, until it clicks in that that's their hint by then it's too late. But I do it every time.

Stupidly thought vampires could breed with other dragons and Adopted a neglected then accidentally abandoned it. I hope whoever caught it is happy tongue.gif.

I just realized a few days ago that last year, I froze the pretty 2nd gen Snow Angel instead to the messy lineaged one that I bred. I would've been able to make some pretty lineages with that one, but oh well.

Almost every time I see a more rare egg on the AP, brain just goes "Oh, that's nice and different" *refresh* then I realize what it was and by time page is reloaded it's gone :c

constantly reacting too slowly to the cave and missing nice trade fodder. also (not that i regret this or dont want it) caught a hatchie with 22020 views and the things been sick the entire time ive had it im scared to unfog it cuz i dont want it to die on my scroll (will probably unfog when it gets under 4 days cuz thats usually when stuff grows)

Stupid somehow counted that i only have 5 egg and still have a free slot, so i start my new line i been thinking about Ember/Pillow calling them Emilows...and the egg got toss into AP....my line is shot

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SWfB1 ohmy.gifsad.gif

hopefully it get a good home, and that person continue the line...if not...I might have to start over with another pair ninja.gif

Edited by Lysian

Not realizing what a Blusang egg was and constantly chucking them to the AP after they cooldown.

Now I can't get one if my life counted on it

Wait 1 second before clicking on an even 3rd gen PB Black hatchling.

Also missed a paper dragon in the 6PM drop and a red on the 6:05 drop.

So I get up this morning - And my egg is DEAD - I only bred it yesterday....but forgot when i was adding my 5 day eggs to the view sites to make sure to untick it so it wasn't added too and it got 900 views and apparently moonstones don't like that many on day 6 - headdesk

Luckily I can breed another in a week, but It was for a lineage project!

hoping my neb doesn't go down the same path coz it was still sick...but at 1100 - guess they're just tougher nuts to crack xd.png

This probably won't seem stupid to everyone else but, well, I went crazy in the Alpine and clicked on a CB Neb instead of the CB Winter I wanted. -Headwall-

I don't even need Nebs anymore...

Back when I had only been playing for a few months with a friend of mine, we'd heard a rumor that Neglected Dragons are made after an egg has been abandoned enough times.

So I grabbed a random purple egg off the AP and we went to town abandoning it and picking it up between the two of us. We did that for about an hour before we realized it was getting us nowhere and gave up.

And then the icing on the cake was forgetting I still had the purple on my scroll and missing out on a CB silver later that night due to being locked xd.png

Clicking a Magma instead of a Gold in the cave. Ah well, least I got the Magma!

Refreshed AP, decided to look away for extended period of time after hitting refresh, looked back to see pink with a very lovely lineage. I seem to be doing this a lot recently at the perfect moment... Hope its owner is happy T-T

Also just saw CB royal blue dragon eggie, didn't know what it was cause I'd never seen one before so I just stared at like like o_0 what's that... My only Cb royal blue needs his future breeding partner T-T

Edited by EmoDuck598

Wasn't fast enough on a thunder that dropped in the Desert just moments ago. I took half a second to read the description...

Posted dat thread in Suggestions about changes to the raffle... xd.png

Hahaha, that made me laugh, Grox!

As I said to fuzz, you can please some of the people some of the time but...

I'm more of a reader than a poster but I often think I'm stupid for not joining in more.