wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I'm waiting for someone to post in here saying "Abandoned my Prize Dragon!" xP

Lmao!

Well, it wouldn't be the first time... xd.png

Eggs I've missed because I took too long to realize what I was looking at, over the last couple weeks alone: CB GW, CB Blusang, CB Tsunami, a couple Tinsels...

I've done that too! Especially this past week. I missed two CB Golds because of it. xd.png

Lmao!

Well, it wouldn't be the first time... xd.png

o__o are you serious? Someone abandoned a prize dragon?

Forgot to influence my 2nd gen Black x Alt Sweet. Now both are female. Oops.

Edited by Erica8798

OMG THE HORROR.

The first gold egg I've bred in years ... and I forgot I was egg-locked. I grabbed a flamingo by accident and hadn't abandoned it yet.

*HUGE FACEPALM* ohmy.gif

Oh well. Here, random person hunting the AP. Have a gold egg. Happy Tuesday.

I had a free space on my scroll yesterday so I decided to go on a hunt for some eggies on the AP, when the page loads, right at the middle there was a Silver Egg, my brain went *buffering* and it took me a few seconds to realise that it wasn't a Grey nor a White Egg, when I clicked it was too late. ;A;

I have several dumb things I did.... I'm still kind of a noob, as I have only been playing a couple months, but in the last couple of weeks, I've felt like I know more what to do... I'll tell you guys later.

For some reason, I've never gotten a Blue Stripe. I figured I'd try tonight.

OMG, I bred one! ... and then I read the message. I was egg-locked, so it auto-abandoned. D:

I stared at a silver egg through 3 page refreshes before I realized is was a silver.... too late, of course. **facepalm**

Also, my first week on dragcave I abandoned what I now know was a CB magma in favor of a deep sea dragon because I though the egg was more interesting.

X____________X

Just missed a CB Silver in the alpine because of laggy internet response then literally a minute later just missed a CB Gold because I refreshed once while I processed the description. Why description why?

I didn't use fertility on my GW and turp pair for their first breeding. Refusal. /facepalm

I know fertility doesn't affect refusal chances but it's a little (slightly superstitious, I guess) habit I have. x3 And now it will take me forever to breed another GW. Dl

OMG THE HORROR.

The first gold egg I've bred in years ... and I forgot I was egg-locked. I grabbed a flamingo by accident and hadn't abandoned it yet.

I JUST did this and immediately thought of this thread, lol! I tried breeding my gold tinsel with another dragon and got a tinsel egg ... which the site then informed me I abandoned. ARGHHHHH!

Missed a CB Winter and a CB Pink, because I took too long to process the descriptions...

EDIT:

Oh. I was egglocked, so I couldn't have gotten the eggs anyway. *Facepalm* Double the stupid.

Edited by Dimar

Earlier I missed 2-3 CB winters, 2 CB ices, 1 CB silver, and 1 CB gold all in the same biome during the same drop.

And I stared at the silver for maybe a minute before I realized what it was.

I missed a CB Silver. -.- I was staring at it like:

"What is that egg?"

I went to the wiki. I had a heart attack. I ran back to DC... The Biome is full of Pebbles. -.-

refreshed over a CB silver, clicked (it claimed to still be there) but was beat out by one of the other 47 people on the page about an hour agoXD

I'm either tired or having a serious blonde moment this evening tongue.gif

I can't stop myself from clicking blacks in the AP. *wacks hand* I don't need them.

I saw a bronze on my scroll and it took me seeing the transfer and looking at the lineage to remember I just traded for it and am waiting for the giftee to pick it up. blink.gif

I miscounted the ammount of Eggs I already had, and bred a 3G PB Green Stripe for a project... took forever to get the parents to give me another egg too. UGH. *Bangs head on desk*

This is the SECOND time I've done this. *sighs*

Edited by HotIce80

I live in a rotten eggplant and I am usually the last to know things, like winners of the prizes, lists to be included in, and so on sad.gif

And I am also too shy to be PMing people about them (with one or two occasional exceptions) unsure.gif

In my books this is enough to be on the stupid list tongue.gif

I'm waiting for someone to post in here saying "Abandoned my Prize Dragon!" xP

That stupid person would be me.

I won the december 2012 raffle but I didn't know until I opened my email on 30th.

"Hello

This is a reminder that you have won a prize from Dragon Cave's Holiday 2012 Raffle but have yet to choose a prize. If you do not select a prize by 1/15, a new winner will be selected in your place. You can choose a prize from:"

Well I have a good reason for not being active this month. I was sick for almost two weeks. Mom even wanted to call ambulance (twice) when my fever went so high up in the middle of nights but I hate hospital and she hated it too so I was save from being dragged there.

The only good thing that I can find in this freaking bad month other than my birthday is that I lost some weight since I can't eat much or rather didn't feel like eating.

I hate being easily fallen sick too but I don't think I can avoid as my workplace (Cosway) just converted to (Pharmacy Cosway) which means a lot of sick people are going to visit the place..

Heh.. lucky me.

Edited by Fable

That stupid person would be me.

I won the december 2012 raffle but I didn't know until I opened my email on 30th.

"Hello

This is a reminder that you have won a prize from Dragon Cave's Holiday 2012 Raffle but have yet to choose a prize. If you do not select a prize by 1/15, a new winner will be selected in your place. You can choose a prize from:"

Well I have a good reason for not being active this month. I was sick for almost two weeks. Mom even wanted to call ambulance (twice) when my fever went so high up in the middle of nights but I hate hospital and she hated it too so I was save from being dragged there.

The only good thing that I can find in this freaking bad month other than my birthday is that I lost some weight since I can't eat much or rather didn't feel like eating.

I hate being easily fallen sick too but I don't think I can avoid as my workplace (Cosway) just converted to (Pharmacy Cosway) which means a lot of sick people are going to visit the place..

Heh.. lucky me.

If it helps, you can't be the person who abandoned an egg. There were 37 people who did not respond to TJ's original PM, so you are part of that group. A redraw was held after that, and the abandoned egg came from someone who responded to the e-mail, either originally, or less likely, one of the redraws, then they dropped the egg to the AP after they received it.

I must say, probably THE Stupidest Thing I've ever done in my DC career was...

...foraying into the suggestions section of the forum.

I've only made enemies since then.

This. This. xd.png

I really shouldn't be let loose in Suggestions... xd.png

Just skipped over a CB Royal Blue because I got it mixed up with another egg... /facepalm

Had a bite fail too. Oh well, I'll get that second vampire eventually.

Edited by technobubblegum

I forgot to abandon an egg before the hour drop and got the overburdened message for a CB silver a little while ago. ^^'

I did manage to get a CB thunder after abandoning one but I really hate that I missed the silver!

Edited by pinkdragonwings

Quoted for the truth.

You Are Not Alone. xd.png