wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

When I first joined, I bred all my dragons all the time with random mates because lol what is lineage. And I didn't know it cluttered the AP, so I just went crazy with it.

Yeah, I tried this too, thankfully they weren't interested rofl. If I clutter, I'm trying to clutter with useful BSA dragons now xd.png

Accidentally bred one that wasn't bsa yesterday. Whoops.

I stayed off the site for about a year and missed a lot of awesome holiday releases and new dragons ><

I've also been breeding my dragon completely randomly up until recent when I picked up the game again and actually began to pay attention to lineage *facepalm*

Ugh, I was in need of a Silver or Shallow Water egg but I was egglocked. So yesterday I had the brilliant idea, "When that Red matures in an hour, I'll incubate one of my eggs, since it's ready to hatch. Then, I'll have an egg spot open and I'll breed my Silver X Shallow Water."

Well, that hour passed, my Red matured, and I bred a SW egg... without incubating, so it auto-abandoned. *smacks self on head*

I went into panic-mode, incubated one egg so that it hatched, and then dashed to the AP. I saw a SW egg, so I grabbed it and then checked the lineage... Miraculously, it was the one I'd lost! THANK GOODNESS!

sad.gif

I accepted a colourswap for my CB Nebula.. but I trusted the person to have a CB Nebula theselves and didn't check the lineage.. They gave me a 2nd gen instead of the promised CB...... It was so hard to even get my hands on a cb one myself and then.. really nice reward..

It's so sad that no one can be trusted..... But well.. it's my own fault for having accepted blind eyed..

Edited by TheFish

Oh god.

I just got the overburdened message on a 2nd gen Turpentine (one of my favourite species) from Galletian Victory. D:

See, this is what I get for egglocking myself despite promising myself that I wouldn't. I miss getting a 2nd gen Tinselfail.

What's even worse was that whoever grabbed the egg then actually tossed it back.

My heart hurts. D:

Has happened twice to me...

First time, I grabbed a skywing egg to fulfill an IOU... Then a Silver appears!! But I got egg locked ><!!! *Facedesk*

Then... less than 2 minutes ago... I see ''Hey, a golden wyvern!'' And I grab it... and Upon returning to the page I see a EM EFF GOLD!!! O.O But I was egg locked ONCE AGAIN *Hits face against a brick wall*

Seriously, my luck is the worst ><

I have been wanting a Royal Blue for so long, and I'm scroll locked with six of the Black Friday eggs. I abandon one to try to get the Royal Blue, low and behold it's gone. Then another RB goes by, and I can't catch it. Now I'm trying to get back my sixth Black Friday egg and having a horrible time doing it.

Bred two lineage eggs and got gifted two other lineage eggs just before the new eggs started dropping. xd.png But at least I've managed to catch three of the Black Friday eggs, so I'm still doing better than many by the sound of it. I'm not dropping my Dark Myst or Purples, either, which clears the field a little for others to hunt.

I...I just...

I just bred a sibling to this. I've been building up to it for over a year. They actually gave me an egg on the first try!

But I did it after locking myself with AP eggs to help clear the flood.

*whimpers*

ETA: ...aaaand if I'd waited half an hour, I would have had room DX

Edited by Jennabob

Clicking on the next Biome right when my brain registered "CB Silver!" and of course by the time I got back it was gone, congrats to whoever caught it!

1) being offsite for over a year, most regrettable because I found all of my 600some dragons lost their names...

2)Froze about 12 CB black hatchling (but then again, who won't have done that several years back?)

3)Not releasing my messy inbred dragons before I took a break. I came back and unknowingly bred some of them with my metallics (the low gen ones especially).

Yeah, firefox froze a couple of times when I was looking at extremely long and inbred linages. x3

Let's see... The stupidest thing I ever did was trade away my Alt Vine. I can't remember what I traded it for... A bronze tinsel (which I already had a few of) and a couple of CB Seasonals, I think. *face palm*

That's actually pretty worth it, in my opinion.

When I FIRST joined, I thought I could cheat and keep refreshing my eggs forever and get them to hatch.

..... But I accidentally killed them... In like, an hour. I had grabbed them from the abandoned too.

Worst part? One was a black the other was a chicken.

GENIUS! >n>

Thank god that was years ago... <.<; But I think I got mentally scarred by it cause now I obsess over the views of my eggs and going into a weird meltdown when they briefly experience any kind of sickness. Hide my scroll and everything like, 'No! No my babies! LIIIVE! LIIIIIVEEE!' D': 'Who has tried to kill you?! I should end them!'

My precioussssss...... I need to make a GIF with Golum in it obsessing over a DC egg.

Edited by Lyxii

Abandoned a dragon because I didn't like its adult form.

Just hope someone else likes it and gives it a good home and names it smile.gif

On Halloween I accidentally killed my Dragon code: UKypa and I didn't figure that out till he turned into a zombie. xd.png (You can only see him at night though)

GAHHHHH! Frustration overload!!! stalking the Alpine --> CB Silver and clicked --> go onto opened tab and i'm like yesssshhhhhh as i can see the code (i hunt with pics turned off btw! so couldnt see the egg) --> went back to hunt more --> drop finishes, me yayyy new shiny *goes to look on dragon page and finds nocturne* blink.gifdry.gif -- damn the fast pace-ness of the Alpine right now!!! *goes to cry in corner*

One of my most stupid things... Not being here for when CB Blusangs were released. They're sooo hard to get now :c

One of my most stupid things... Not being here for when CB Blusangs were released. They're sooo hard to get now :c

same here.....even more, after last valentine's day release, I missed three or four festival new dragon, no chance to grab CB anymore sad.gifunsure.gifdry.gif

GAHHHHH! Frustration overload!!! stalking the Alpine --> CB Silver and clicked --> go onto opened tab and i'm like yesssshhhhhh as i can see the code (i hunt with pics turned off btw! so couldnt see the egg) --> went back to hunt more --> drop finishes, me yayyy new shiny *goes to look on dragon page and finds nocturne* blink.gifdry.gif -- damn the fast pace-ness of the Alpine right now!!! *goes to cry in corner*

I'm guessing our Tri-Horn dragons have officially moved to the Alpine? Looks like getting an Ice just got a LOT harder.

Just now...

JUST now...

I accidentally misclicked a Hellfire in the cave, but it didn't take me to the "get-page" so I didn't know I had it.

Then, I saw a freaking CB Black, and I would have been fine...If it weren't for the fact that I got the "overburdened" message.

I am so upset right now.

*whimpers in a corner*

Edit: It's not so bad...First time I ever summon the guts to attempt biting, and that blasted Hellfire is now a CB Vampire~

Edit: NEVERMIND. I'm completely okay with this now, because this decided to alt wub.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

So apparently, Black Dragons are "Rares" now. I can remember the days when they were as common as Greens.

My scroll has been around since 2009, though I forgot about Dragcave and went on a loooong hiatus haha.

My regret is that I didn't stack Blacks and Vines back when they were everywhere. If I had more, I could just breed them over and over in the hopes of an Alt.

Instead, all I have is this guy. To make it worse, I gave up his children, and he certainly isn't producing anymore!

http://dragcave.net/view/FogD

Edited by HughMyron

See a rare egg, then find i forgot to log in.