wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Went and arranged a trade without realizing I was completely scroll locked. rolleyes.gif I've had to freeze a hatchie that I wanted to grow up in order to make room.

Ah well. Better to freeze a CB Spotted Greenwing than a new Halloween hatchie or the 2nd gen Gold. happy.gif

Killed an egg to see what would happen >.> /moron

It was a common egg I'd gote nbefore BUT STILL

Went and arranged a trade without realizing I was completely scroll locked. rolleyes.gif I've had to freeze a hatchie that I wanted to grow up in order to make room.

Ah well. Better to freeze a CB Spotted Greenwing than a new Halloween hatchie or the 2nd gen Gold. happy.gif

The number of times I've done that... xd.png I actually did something very similar yesterday. I had a couple of dragons with cool codes, but I had to abandon them to pick up an IOU from someone. Oops.

The stupidest thing I've done... Well...

Killed a dragon instead of abandoning it because I didn't pay attention to which one I clicked -.-

Learned my lesson.

did that too except the other way around i accidently abandoned it also another time i was trying to hide an egg and also accidently abandoned it

That abandon button mad.gif

(i guess i do not really pay attention much)

Edited by lollipop00

I want at least a male and female pair of most of the dragons and I totally forgot to influence my new magma egg. I am such a derp.

-please don't link to other's dragons-

I couldn't click fast enough...even though there were only 7 people on the page...

sad.gif

Not a happy way to end a night...

Edited by rubyshoes

Abandoning my first account with old pinks in it. I don't even remember my old username anymore.

And now, killing an unwanted egg instead of abandoning it. Now I have a dead egg stuck in my scroll!

I abandoned this whithout realizing it has a great lineage at least it has a good owner -_-http://dragcave.net/lineage/1dDOI

Edited by marito905

Within the first few days of be joining the site I was half asleep, going to abandon and egg and accidentally killed it.

I was devastated.

Finally bred an Ice.

user posted image

Buuuuuuuut it auto'd D: (forgot I grabbed a Spitfire from AP) If anyone caught it, please PM me! I'll give something for it back (:

Tis a bewdiful sunny day here in Australia and I'm out on the balcony sitting back on a lounge playing with draggies on the laptop.

I have the alt custom sort page up and am arranging breeding pairs for my next project.

I move one here. shuffle one there...

Switch this one with that one....

Pick one up and turn it round, examining it carefully... put it back down just so and examine yet another....

See another I haven't seen before and snatch it up quickly to see what it is...

Duh??? unsure.gif

I wake up with a start and look at the scene of destruction before me on my sort page.

Thank goodness there was a message saying *the current sort has not been saved* laugh.gif

I found the two messiest dragon lineages I have (which trust me, were REALLY bad) and out of curiosity, I put them into the lineage tool on AoND to see how bad it'd look, how much inbreeding there was, what the generations were, etc.

Anyway... it was SUCH a bad lineage that it actually froze my computer and I had to reboot. xd.png And we're talking about a computer that's a month old and is pretty fast...

Edited by StormWizard212

I found the two messiest dragon lineages I have (which trust me, were REALLY bad) and out of curiosity, I put them into the lineage tool on AoND to see how bad it'd look, how much inbreeding there was, what the generations were, etc.

Anyway... it was SUCH a bad lineage that it actually froze my computer and I had to reboot. xd.png And we're talking about a computer that's a month old and is pretty fast...

I LOL'd xd.png

It reminds me of a very awkward song I've found in YouTube, and when I was showing it to somebody, it crashed and I had to restart my computer.

Yeah, firefox froze a couple of times when I was looking at extremely long and inbred linages. x3

Let's see... The stupidest thing I ever did was trade away my Alt Vine. I can't remember what I traded it for... A bronze tinsel (which I already had a few of) and a couple of CB Seasonals, I think. *face palm*

I think the most stupid thing I've done was leaving for a year or so. I missed the Halloween and Valentine's release. Plus, all my names for my dragons were lost, so I'm stuck renaming about 300 dragons. >.<

I think the most stupid thing I've done was leaving for a year or so. I missed the Halloween and Valentine's release. Plus, all my names for my dragons were lost, so I'm stuck renaming about 300 dragons. >.<

same here.. I missed so many awesome holiday dragons.

Gnnnrrr - someone asked me to breed them a tinsel - after going through all my silvers and half my bronze I finally get one one -lSJHs - and the stupid thing auto abandons because I had 5 eggs, but too many hatchies - now its lost forever - stupid stupid stupid!@-@

Been there, done that. xd.png Except my computer actually crashed.

When I first joined, I bred all my dragons all the time with random mates because lol what is lineage. And I didn't know it cluttered the AP, so I just went crazy with it.

Didn't check if I was egg locked! It's funny 'cause I really wanted to make an offer on this golden wyvern from cave lurker parent and the person was requesting any EG royal blue. So I went ahead and bred one... and it auto-abandoned.

I had a look at the trader's scroll a bit later and it turns out someone else had picked up my RB from the AP and traded it for the golden wyvern I originally wanted to trade for. XD D:

Seriously, LEARN, Varekis, LEARN. =p

This was more of my internet thing... I was in the Desert, checking for eggs, and I saw a Silver egg!!!! I immediate clicked, then refresh but it's still there, click it again, and it's still there. My Internet/computer isn't registering my clicks!!! OMG. Stupid comp. sad.gif

Didn't check if I was egg locked! It's funny 'cause I really wanted to make an offer on this golden wyvern from cave lurker parent and the person was requesting any EG royal blue. So I went ahead and bred one... and it auto-abandoned.

I had a look at the trader's scroll a bit later and it turns out someone else had picked up my RB from the AP and traded it for the golden wyvern I originally wanted to trade for. xd.png D:

Seriously, LEARN, Varekis, LEARN. =p

Oh wow, thats... wow xd.png

Breeding my trios and having successful breeds, twice because two different tabs and i didnt look at the first one being sent to AP xd.png