wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Abandoned a dino when I first started because I didn't like the hatchling.

Missed all Halloweens, except the first, because I'd always quit before it started or come back right when it ended...

Missing the tri-horn event and just noww getting some of those cuties.

Gah, new dragons pop up when I go on hiatus and DC loses appeal for me because I have every dragon.

Stupid thing:

I just traded for a bronze tinsel and I forgot to gender it to continue the pattern. Now I have to pray it turns out male sad.gif

Locked myself with trihorn, didn't notice, went for the ice that appeared behind it and got overburdened message. And that would have been my first ice in ages.

I released a CB gold into the wild because at one point I only wanted one of each dragon. Thing is, my other gold had a messy lineage.

Had 2 eggs this morning. Egglocked myself in a matter of minutes a few hours before Chistmas breeding starts. Guess I'm not gifting anyone for 3 more days...

Yeah.

Edited by LaHaine

Well, a holiday addition of mistakes: Freezing and releasing my Yulebuck (and it was CB). -.-

Doing the same for my 09 valentine dragon as well. Luckily I still have one of each CB-wise.

Just accidentally bred one of my Snow Angels with her son. Whoever finds that egg is in for a surprise *grins malevolently* wink.gif

Well... I think breeding a Gold egg and not realising that you are at your egg limit IS really stupid. It was a third gen Marrow x Gold checker egg I really hoped for and I'm really sad now...

Prior to the next try I should practice to count up to seven... rolleyes.gif

But I hope I have made the new owner happy. wink.gif

I wanted to fog a sick egg and I abandoned it...

the even dumber thing is that I didn't even realize it, until much later.

I kept minding my own business even with the feeling that something was changed on my scroll.

When I noticed the egg was gone I had no idea what happened and freaked out.

Then I blamed my little sister. xd.png

Then I looked in the log and realized that I MIGHT have abandoned the egg instead of fogging it, o' well. xd.png

Edited by xShadow

I could kick myself right now. I accidentally mentioned IOUs in my posts in the trade section. I KNOW we aren't supposed to ask for them, even have told others we can't do that, and I just did it automatically only to realize my mistake too late. dry.gif I'm taking that as a cue that I'm too tired to think properly tonight.

forgot i was egg locked when i bred my first silver.. i was devastated..

xd.png now i never go anywhere near the breeding action when im locked.

I just scroll-locked myself with 21 hatchlings for the next 14 hours...now I have nothing to do except name about 60 dragons.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I just scroll-locked myself with 21 hatchlings for the next 14 hours...now I have nothing to do except name about 60 dragons.

Hahaha, I did that yesterday!

Bred my 3rd gen thunder and for the first time it gave me a thunder egg...forgot I was egg-locked... Well, I hope its new owner loves it as much as I hated to lose it >.<

Edited by Danse

Missed a CB Silver today. Didn't register until I'd clicked a different biome. By the time I'd clicked back, it was gone.

Different kind of stupid, but I just realized I've been misreading the Pebble description. I don't know why, but I always see it as "This egg is sitting in a small pile of pebbles" when it's actually "sitting in a pile of small pebbles."

A while ago, I was hunting the AP for a loooong while and nothing interesting had appeared. I got bored and clicked F5 just as I moved the mouse to click on Dragons, so I could check my scroll. I saw with horror a silver appear, but it was too late.

Out of sheer curiosity I clicked to check the lineage. Now I wish I hadn't. It was a third gen stair with rosebuds. xd.png