wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Misbred my Dorsal and Snow Angel. The lineage was so ugly. dry.gif

Just realized I left a word out of my signature. It's supposed to say, "I DON'T mind a long wait"

This. This. xd.png

I really shouldn't be let loose in Suggestions... xd.png

This,. Most of the suggestions are unnecessary, and other are just plain weird. Just leave dc the way it is -- why is it never enough to have a free game like this in the first place? Gah.

I must say, probably THE Stupidest Thing I've ever done in my DC career was...

...foraying into the suggestions section of the forum.

I've only made enemies since then.

The number one rules of Dragon Cave should be to never suggest anything because you will suddenly become public enemy #1 and no one is there to help. I suggested once and somehow the conversation turned basically into someone calling me a nazi. And then when I tried to defend myself, a mod yelled at me.

Seriously, do not EVER go in there unless you want to commit emotional suicide.

My biggest mistake ever was doing an IOU (before they were banned). I was supposed to receive a 3rd Generation Tinsel for my CB Thunder. Next thing I knew, I was not only shoved down to the bottom of this list of other people (they didn't inform me I would be added to a list in the first place!) but it's been over a year and nothing. I tried PMing them several times but only had a few replies which were basically "I'm too busy to breed it" despite them being pretty active on the forums. Never again will I do an IOU.

I clicked an Ice egg on the release just now, figuring I had slow reflexes...

"You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg."

Now I wish I had followed that voice in my head to abandon one of the Horse eggs....

traded for an alt black that i intended to freeze only to find out ive reached my freezing limit for the moment =P

Misbred my Dorsal and Snow Angel. The lineage was so ugly. dry.gif

I just realized that this isn't the first time I've bred that Gen3 Dorsal to a Gen2 and made something ugly. So I went and took a look at my spreadsheet that sorts my dragons into Gen#s. I realized that I had entered the Dorsal into the Gen2 section. rolleyes.gif

I so totally just abandoned a CB black! I was ment to 'hide' it but was not paying attention dry.gif so gutted! LOL

Can't grab anything I need when I'm unlocked, the second I'm locked everything flies at me. :c

Edited by Ashes The Second

Can't grab anything I need when I'm unlocked, the second I'm locked everything flies at me. :c

I seem to have the same curse...

Bred a 2nd G PB Vine to gift at Christmas, forgot to hatch an egg to make space so it abandoned, when I tracked it down I discovered it Alted. At least someone got a nice prezzie, biggrin.gif.

I tried to breed my Silver Tinsel and got an message where it said the mate already breed, I was a little bit confused but I don`t saw an egg, so I breed 2 CB golds, I got an egg but it was auto ap`d because the Silver Tinsel produced an egg that I don`t saw. sad.gif

I just hope the new owner from the Pb gold have fun with it.

I was going to post an alt black as a trade in Eggs around the world, but I accidentally created a transfer instead of a trade link. Obviously someone just claimed my alt. ^^;

Last time the cave released the hourly eggs I went to try a CB rare again. It was lagging horribly but I kept searching anyway. Went to all the biomes, missed a chicken.

But that's okay, the bad thing was when I went to the mountains, I tried to catch a CB Winter and when I came back I accidentally caught a common dragon. I tried to stop but when I looked at my scroll it was there.

I wanted to use the Vampire BSA to see if it turns into a vampire and is auto'd but I'm afraid it will be killed and I'll have a dead eggshell for another 2 weeks. mad.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Count me as another who regrets going away for a year. Ah, all that I've missed! *sigh*

It also seems like I keep getting caveborns that I regret clicking on immediately. Don't know what I was thinking. Five more hours. *sighs again*

*looks ruefully at Red Dragon egg on list*

In the Alpine:

-Pressed F5, then took too long to read the description of a Silver egg. Miss

-Not fast enough to get 2 Royal Blue, a Tri-Horn or a Golden Wyvern

In the Desert

Not fast enough to get a Nebula

Well...at least I got a Thunder out of it...

Oh my gosh. I guess my dragons don't use birth control, because computer lag + impatience = accidental breeding. I didn't even notice it had happened.

And I can't even abandon the baby! I have to wait for someone from the lineage project to PM me to take it! rolleyes.gif

I forgot to check last night to see what my Brimstone hatchie gendered as. I needed a girl (didn't have a pink free when it was an egg.) So of course, today it's all grown up and male. /facepalm

In the drop right now...

Click Alpine. Sees Nebula -> Click -> Taken

Click to go to desert. Sees another Nebula (only 6 users there). Missed that too.

Now with the 3PM drop I see a Neb. Since I'm locked, I clicked it for jokes.

"You are overburdened."

Now I hate myself...

Edited by warriorjames

So:

a: I'm out of teleports

b: Was locked 18/21

c: Had 4 hatchlings to pick up with messy lineages, to freeze

I asked a friend if they could hold two hatchlings for me, but start a trade of 1 for 2 of mine up. So they did, they put their 2nd gen PB male Black Stripe hatchling into a trade and I offered two hatchlings of mine: a 2nd gen gold and a guardian.

With my newly acquired temporary space, I picked up the teleport of 4 messy hatchlings, which put me to 21/21.

I looked at my hatchlings and looked which ones were on my freeze list (some of the hatchlings sent hadn't gendered correctly, or were ungendered) and promptly saw "black stripe: m"

I froze said Black Stripe, and thought nothing of it.

Until moments later:

[21:19:19] fortytwo: ... was the black stripe yours?

[21:19:20] fortytwo: omg

[21:19:23] fortytwo: I froze it. ._.

[21:19:26] Erica8798: OMG

[21:19:27] Erica8798: D:

[21:19:39] fortytwo: I thought it was one I picked up Dx

[21:19:47] Erica8798: you owe me a new 2nd gen PB male Black stripe >_>

[21:20:05] Erica8798: MAYBE I'LL FREEZE THE GOLD NOW.

[21:20:12] Erica8798: lol no I won't

[21:20:12] fortytwo: xd.png

(slightly edited to remove language, lol)

Edited by FortyTwo

So:

a: I'm out of teleports

b: Was locked 18/21

c: Had 4 hatchlings to pick up with messy lineages, to freeze

I asked a friend if they could hold two hatchlings for me, but start a trade of 1 for 2 of mine up. So they did, they put their 2nd gen PB male Black Stripe hatchling into a trade and I offered two hatchlings of mine: a 2nd gen gold and a guardian.

With my newly acquired temporary space, I picked up the teleport of 4 messy hatchlings, which put me to 21/21.

I looked at my hatchlings and looked which ones were on my freeze list (some of the hatchlings sent hadn't gendered correctly, or were ungendered) and promptly saw "black stripe: m"

I froze said Black Stripe, and thought nothing of it.

Until moments later:

[21:19:19] fortytwo: ... was the black stripe yours?

[21:19:20] fortytwo: omg

[21:19:23] fortytwo: I froze it. ._.

[21:19:26] Erica8798: OMG

[21:19:27] Erica8798: D:

[21:19:39] fortytwo: I thought it was one I picked up Dx

[21:19:47] Erica8798: you owe me a new 2nd gen PB male Black stripe >_>

[21:20:05] Erica8798: MAYBE I'LL FREEZE THE GOLD NOW.

[21:20:12] Erica8798: lol no I won't

[21:20:12] fortytwo: xd.png

(slightly edited to remove language, lol)

Yes, thank you for that dry.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Did not seek out any cb tinsel owners for the past 2 years.

Not really something stupid, but I really need to stop going all click-happy whenever I see a Nebula in the cave. I have way more than I need yet I keep grabbing them for some reason, I even got one at the last hourly drop.

So, if anyone wants a free CB Nebula feel free to PM me and I'll send you the Telelink sometimes tomorrow when I'll be able to get back online.

I named a Pink Incorrect Influencer because I thought it'd be funny to describe a Pink that liked to influence things incorrectly.

I am now terrified to use her to influence anything, and probably haven't done so since I got her. D:

I am also reluctant to use Magis I gave ominous names to for trades. D'oh!