wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Got ready to breed one of my Thuweds for someone, only to realize I'd just used her mate for bluna breedings a couple days ago. Hope that person forgives me, while I go bang my head on the wall a few times to knock some sense into myself.

Here's a list of CB dragons that I just passed by:

~countless whites

~a few seasonals

~a cheese

~a paper dragon

~a vine

~I'm pretty sure I saw a magma in my earlier days

> Go to Coast biome, hoping to catch a brine

> "Lol, this isn't going to work."

> "There's probably a golden wyvern in alpine while I'm here."

> "<_____<"

> GO to alpine

> See golden wyvern

> O_O

> "My god, I'm psychic :'D"

> Hesitate a tad bit long and miss the egg

/facepalm xd.png

I did that with a thunder just now dry.gif

Just put up two 2nd gen Magmas with TRANSFER links instead of trade links in the trade thread e___e thank goodness I caught it before anyone went to 'offer,' hehe!

So, I see a CB Tsunami, and I need one last CB to finish my collection. So what do I do?

First, I refresh the page. Then I highlight the words under the picture. Then I fumble around for about three seconds with the mouse, and THEN I click on it.

Needless to say, I didn't get it. laugh.gif

I let my Magma egg get down to 0d 14h before realizing it wasn't in a view site.

Once I accidentally froze my FIRST CB BLACK MALE HATCHIE. X_X when i was going to freeze a vine hatchie tongue.gif

Now he's sitting dere staring at meh like I'm a idiot sleep.gif

EDIT: basically i ended up w/ two frozen hatchies dat day tongue.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

A couple of weeks ago I was preparing for an ND experiment and on the day they were supposed to die and I was to unfog them, I forgot about the whole experiment and my eggs died. Stupid me.

not clicking fast enough to get a rare egg, getting a common egg by accidentally clicking it. going off of the abandoned page when i wanted to get a egg and then missing it

Jumping through a bunch of hoops in order to get my new to DC friend the right gender of dragon that he wanted.

Finding out cheese dragons don't have genders.

Refreshing over a Magma in the Volcano. Once again.

Now over a Silver in the Alpine... Why.

Edited by Light Concorde

Yesterday: Silver in the desert. I was so dumbfounded that I forgot to click. huh.gif And guess what? One hour later, same biome, another silver and I refreshed instead of clicked it. wacko.gif

Shame on me.

I keep missing rares when I see dem although a few times lady luck actually gave me a chance >:| Haet missin rarez

And once I had a sick egg. I fogged it. Then I TOTALLY FORGOT IT WAS FOGGED! But I was moving so my computer was powerless lol but when I finally got internetz agin I was like, "Wait a sec, how did THAT egg wind up dead? It is even supposed to be dere?" And then I realized I forgot to unfog it before I moved and I was like "NUUUUU! Y I SO DUM!?" xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I forgot about DC so I end up with my most important egg dead. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

At least my silver didn't die. Or the recently released eggs. Very surprised by that. blink.gif

Edited by emerald7fire

dangit

Forgot I had an egg in trade, so I bred a PB 2nd-gen golden wyvern for another trade. It auto'd. >_<

Argh. Just bred one of my Bronze Tinsels....to the wrong mate, and of course they produced an egg *facepalm*

My 2nd gen gold refused her intended mate -- I have another mate, but if it doesn't work out, I'll have to go for a non-CB Valentine. ;_;.

edit; Also bred the wrong mate's and got this (kinda) nice egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/msug6

I wanted it to be another alt sweet x flamingo, but I misclicked. x.x; I'm really out of it, apparantly.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Click fail here I come! ^^"

I tried to create a Vamp on request. Went to the ap, grabbed a CB Flamingo, went back to my scroll, selected a Vamp and bit the egg.

BUT smart as I am I did it all so quickly that I bit the wrong egg. v.v A 3rd gen Pink [old pink x gold] I needed desperately for a lineage I am doing...

Quickly went and excused to the breeder but I still could bite myself for that... sad.gif

i will TRIPLE check nex time i let the vamps out...

I was setting up a one-way trade for a dorsal egg I had because I didn't want it to die and I accidently clicked my Thunder egg. Thankfully I canceled before I posted it but that was really scary.

I was setting up a one-way trade for a dorsal egg I had because I didn't want it to die and I accidently clicked my Thunder egg. Thankfully I canceled before I posted it but that was really scary.

Sounds pretty scary. o.o;. 2nd gen thunders are hard to come by.

Wrote a description of a dragon (my third ever), and it was rejected twice, so I just got rid of it. |D;. I might redo it, but people said it had to be about the dragon, not the name. How else am I supposed to write that some names are in Saurian? Code? |D;

Sounds pretty scary. o.o;. 2nd gen thunders are hard to come by.

Wrote a description of a dragon (my third ever), and it was rejected twice, so I just got rid of it. |D;. I might redo it, but people said it had to be about the dragon, not the name. How else am I supposed to write that some names are in Saurian? Code? |D;

I know how you feel about the description thing, one of my descriptions was abstained because it "only focused on one aspect" of the dragon. ..Okay? I was describing the dragon's likes and personality, couldn't exactly go so in-depth that I gave a complete biography, now could I? Ehh well at least the other reviews were approvals.

Stupid things I've done recently. Wasted up all my Incubates, two of those were accidentally used on the wrong egg. I tend to misclick and Incubate eggs that have like one hour left till hatching. Really, self? -__- Also I have really lost my touch, it seems, when describing dragons. I used to get "Great!" "I loved it!" "How cute!" Now I'm getting abstains and...blah.

Also I have really lost my touch, it seems, when describing dragons. I used to get "Great!" "I loved it!" "How cute!" Now I'm getting abstains and...blah.

This. Every description I write now seems to get an abstain or reject. And I've had one pending for nearly a week now...

On topic: I let an egg sit for days and it became an ER before I remembered I had planned to Influence it.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Just missed a golden wyvern, a second gen PB vine hatchie, a Royal Blue, and a red egg because I was too worried about getting peanuts out of my teeth. >.<