wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I never knew that "This egg has brightly colored markings" in the jungle means it's a stripe. This whole time I've been thinking that's a spitfire. sad.gif I've ignored so many cb stripes...

Not necessarily - I think there are more spitfires than stripes to be had.

Nggggggg I can't remember the last time I bred an egg when I was egg-locked. I managed to get the breed I needed for a lineage too ;_;

I was still pretty new to DC, and didn't know the egg limits. I bred a rare I had and actually got the egg I wanted, but it got abandoned. I can't remember which dragon it was anymore, but I do remember getting a pretty disappointing feeling that I actually did something pretty stupid.

I was pretty new to this site when I grabbed a 2nd gen split egg from the AP.

Then I put it up for trade saying "2nd gen PB split egg" *facepalm*

Later on I realised that splits breed with splits only. dry.gif

Tried to grab cb nebs, thinking they were cb silvers. >->;;

Wow, I've done this SO many times. T.T

Wow, I've done this SO many times. T.T

Lol, we're in the same boat then. Think that's why I stopped cave-hunting for a /long/ while! xd.png;

Bit some eggs while a vamp drought was going on. Two dead. :c. Also missed a vamp egg in the ap.

edit; One of my less proud moments was when I looked at a progeny full of reds and realized all but four out of ten/twelve were named. /only trades them away now. >->

edit2; I was blatantly horrified by the fact that a 2nd gen spring egg from '11 was a wild dragon when I checked my progeny list. The disgust and shock I feel is immense.

Edited by Ashes The Second

*wails*

I've been trying forever to get a Sunrise egg from Sunrise x Lumina, and what happens when I finally breed one? Auto-abandons. I had forgotten to abandon an unwanted AP catch and it had locked me. I then frantically try all my other Sunrise x Lumina pairings, and naturally they all revert to standard and give me Lumina eggs.

censorkip.gif. I'm quite mad at myself.

EDIT: Huge thanks and much love to Derranged, who noticed my tantrum and gifted me the Sunrise egg I need. <3333

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

I think I missed out a chicken egg when I was just starting DragonCave. dry.gif I think it was in the Alpine. I thought it was the same thing as a Pygmy. sad.gif

I desperately need at least one more CB Summer to further a lineage I've been wanting to work on, especially now that they are actually breeding!

So, even though I'm dead tired and my internet is slower than molasses, I went into the forest at the hourly drop. (Glutton for punishment, I suppose. rolleyes.gif )

I see not one, not two, but THREE Summers drop. And I missed them all. STUPID INTERNET. *WAHHHH*

It's going to keep me awake all night, lol. wacko.gif

Sigh.

abandoning a silver tinsel egg because it had 7 days left when i was a newbie.

and pretty much a bunch of other eggs that were just like that, rare...

Today I forgot four times that I was locked and tried breeding eggs, losing three eggs to auto-abandon in the process (tinsel predictably produced nothing atm). e_e You'd think I would've learned after the first breeding... then the second... or y'know, the third maybe... /facepalm

Today I forgot four times that I was locked and tried breeding eggs, losing three eggs to auto-abandon in the process (tinsel predictably produced nothing atm). e_e You'd think I would've learned after the first breeding... then the second... or y'know, the third maybe... /facepalm

So much the same.

Breeding the most awkward code since that bronze tinsel. ._.

Just saw an Ice in the cave and refreshed over it, then clicked but it was gone. I'm not so mad at myself, I already have some Ices, but still... Epic fail.

adandoned a male spitfire when I wanted to get rid of the female...

I ended up adandoning all of the spitfires due to frustration! This happened about a week ago.

dry.gif

adandoned a male spitfire when I wanted to get rid of the female...

I ended up adandoning all of the spitfires due to frustration! This happened about a week ago.

dry.gif

;_;. That's terrible. Spits are my babehs.

edit; Trying to take a few gifts and realizing I was locked for five hours, and feeling terrible about it. ;_;.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Successfully bred this pretty pretty...

while egg-locked, so it auto-abandoned! Going so quickly from elation to despair...

(head-desk) x3

At least you have cb golds. ;A;.

Gifting a great code, but not wanting ot ask for it back for fear of being rude. ;_;. Plus it;s almost their birthday.

I saw an egg in the cave:

"This egg is covered in bright spots."

Thought it was a dino. I do this every time I see that description.

Not that I need any more dinos. I usually reflex click on them and then give them away anyway.

I already have 15 Spotted Greenwings; I would keep it if I wasn't in "new release mania" right now.

- Got egg-locked with a bunch of dragons I can't/would rather not trade away... right before the new egg release. OF COURSE. -facedesk-

- Lock lifted. Accidentally picked up a Gray egg instead of a Musty egg, getting myself egg-locked AGAIN, with about six days to go on each egg. By the time one of them hatches, the release will probably have ended. -faceplant into floor-

- Tried to send a birthday gift to someone who hadn't been active in years. (That may have been a good thing, though, 'cause now I'm kind of attached to that hatchie.)

- Assumed that one of my trades would go through quickly, even though the egg is an Albino, because it has a cool code... it's been 24 hours and still zero offers.

- Had to re-type parts of this post about fifty times due to typing mistakes.

- Got egg-locked with a bunch of dragons I can't/would rather not trade away... right before the new egg release. OF COURSE. -facedesk-

Always happens. Dl I occasionally have short periods of time where my egg count is like 4/7 but naturally, those instances enjoy a mutually exclusive relationship with new releases. 8l

/waits impatiently for eggs to hatch today and tomorrow

Always happens. Dl I occasionally have short periods of time where my egg count is like 4/7 but naturally, those instances enjoy a mutually exclusive relationship with new releases. 8l

/waits impatiently for eggs to hatch today and tomorrow

I wish you the best of luck. These eggs are super tough to catch in time. |: (

This new release is starting to make me really, really angry.

I just got off egg lock and was really desperate to try to get one of the new eggs, so guess what happens?

"This egg smells musty, like rotten leaves."

*click*

"Sorry, this egg has been snatched by another user."

*click* *click*

"This egg smells musty, like rotten leaves."

*click*

*click* *click*

"This egg is slightly reflective, almost metallic."

*does a double take* *freaks out* *click*

*sigh* *click* *click*