wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

*facepalm* I always miss the hourly drops! Why do I always do this? >.> sleep.gif

EDIT: Just remembered, yesterday I saw an Ember egg in the volcano biome. Flipped out and started clicking on it like crazy! I go to my page because it wouldn't load and I see an ember egg. I thought it was a magma...

Edited by Skystorm

Just grabbed a gorgeous even gen White egg from the Departure thread, but I am an idiot and didn't look closer at the lineages of my Whites. I have absolutely nothing I could breed it to.

And, unfortunately, since my post was the last post (and I am NOT going to double-post,) I don't know who is going to see that I've re-offered it in the thread. Dang-it! It's so pretty!

I missed the hourly drop I was waiting for. I was watching the clock, watching the clock, got distracted for a bit, and next thing you know it's 4:10. I always miss the stupid drop -__-

Forgot to freeze my summer hatchling and now missed getting a gendered summer hatchling until next year. Darn it!

Been breeding SO many pairs wrong, even after double checking -.-'

Also, grabbing/breeding things for my IOUs, then having the people not be able to claim them for XX reasons, when I SHOULD have checked with them first. Oh well, it'd be worse if they were rares or something x3

EDIT: Glamoursea2, I ALWAYS do that!!! Aurggg, or realize it when it hits xx:05, and it says the abandoned page needs clearing or whatever tongue.gif

LOL! skystorm, that same thing happened to me yesterday too...

Edited by sunsteps88

Saw a CB neb in the cave, clicked, accidentally hit f5, continued clicking, and got a turp on accident. -___-

Decided to try my luck on grabbing a CB Horse. What do I get? An Ochre. Can't even Bite it. *grumblegrumblegrumble*

Decided to try my luck on grabbing a CB Horse. What do I get? An Ochre. Can't even Bite it. *grumblegrumblegrumble*

CB Horses are so easy to get. xd.png. I get CBs all the time, when I want to check lineage, and there isn't one. 8c

Was being very attentive today in the Biomes...until a few minutes ago.  Took my eyes away for ONE second to look at my dog and a CB Silver pops up.  Missed it of course dry.gif  Guess I just wasn't meant to catch it this time.

Had someone in mind for it too *facepalm*

This. Exactly this. Except with the TV, not a dog xd.png

I've had such bad luck with the CB Metallics I've seen, recently.

Edited by Erica8798

This. Exactly this. Except with the TV, not a dog xd.png

I've had such bad luck with the CB Metallics I've seen, recently.

I feel utter rage in the biomes, so I don't go there anymore. |D

Not incuhatching my eggs -- been incredibly busy with hw and the like.

Well, missed another one. I was paying attention this time, but when it popped up, my finger hesitated -ever-so-slightly- and I missed it.

On the bright side, a user that doesn't have any CBs of that type caught it, so that's pretty cool smile.gifStill wanted it so I could have gifted it to someone though X'D

Edited by CDM

Well, missed another one. I was paying attention this time, but when it popped up, my finger hesitated -ever-so-slightly- and I missed it.

On the bright side, a user that doesn't have any CBs of that type caught it, so that's pretty cool smile.gifStill wanted it so I could have gifted it to someone though X'D

I'm always on the hunt for 2nd gens to make my metalfail lineages easier. :3.

But anyhow, just missed some CB Spits because I was locked -- and no one wanted them, even after I refreshed for like, three minutes. I would have taken them. D:

Today, in the space of 5 minutes, I missed a CB Gold, a CB Silver and a CB Nebula.

Words cannot explain my sheer D=-ness at not clicking those eggs sooner

EDIT: Just remembered, yesterday I saw an Ember egg in the volcano biome. Flipped out and started clicking on it like crazy! I go to my page because it wouldn't load and I see an ember egg. I thought it was a magma...

I ALWAYS do this!!!

I missed a CB Gold last night even though I clicked faster than I usually do. I needed it to get an ND. sad.gif So now I feel awful.

CB Horses are so easy to get. xd.png. I get CBs all the time, when I want to check lineage, and there isn't one. 8c

They're insanely easy to find. Granted you're not looking for them.

Wanted to test breed a VinexMagma pair. To my great delight I got a Magma out of them. First magma ever I managed to breed. And it was a 2nd Gen. ..Or so I thought.

When checking the lineage I realized I'd bred it with the wrong Vine *cries in corner*

Edited by Isuzu

*sees CB Autumn*

Brain: dur dur nothing is here! *clicks to desert*

Me: WAIT NO *clicks back to forest*

*Autumn still there*

*clicks*

"this egg has been claimed by another user"

-_____- I've been trying to catch one since they first started dropping. No luck yet *headdesk*

It's not stupid, but rather annoying how I keep feeling the need to catch Hellfires that show up on the cave! I have enough Hellfires, and don't really need anymore. For some reason though, I keep clicking them. Someone help me! lol

It's not stupid, but rather annoying how I keep feeling the need to catch Hellfires that show up on the cave! I have enough Hellfires, and don't really need anymore. For some reason though, I keep clicking them. Someone help me! lol

This was me when there still Summers in the Cave and AP. Now I can't stop clicking Brines. I really don't like Brines, and I have enough on my scroll - two. HEEEEEELP my addict-clicking!

This was me when there still Summers in the Cave and AP. Now I can't stop clicking Brines. I really don't like Brines, and I have enough on my scroll - two. HEEEEEELP my addict-clicking!

I'll take them off your hands for you wink.gif

Me with Nebulas. Worse yet, I then feel a desire to keep them. Luckily I've been in the coast more lately.

Me with Nebulas. Worse yet, I then feel a desire to keep them. Luckily I've been in the coast more lately.

CB Nebulas?

*CoughiwouldgivealotforthemCough*

I clicked & hit my mouse was a chicken was in the Costal location. Then I refreashed...and it was still there.

You can guess what happened when I clicked it...