wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

*really really wants two dragons to breed, so waits an extra hour instead of going to sleep*

...What do you mean, no interest? mad.gif

For some unknown reasons, I stopped playing for almost a year sad.gif. I missed Valentine, Halloween, Easter, Christmas's dragons, so regret now mad.gif

I'm in the Desert, see a Thunder, flip out, click, "You are overburdened NO THUNDER FOR YOU!"

Wait wut.

I forgot to abandon the random ap egg that I had picked up earlier ;___;

Well, this isn't exactly nice.

Forgot i was egglocked and bred my ridgewing and dorsal. Naturally, they produce a tan ridgewing and red dorsal when i needed them. e.e

EDIT: and thanks to my egglock i just missed 2 Black eggs on the AP. I should really stop reflex clicking rancids because noone wants them.

EDIT 2: Now i just bred my black and hellfire, hoping for a hellfire. Nope! It was a black that got auto'd dry.gif Good day for my rares, but not for me.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Saw a CB White, Royal and Ice in the alpine but I didn't click on them right away because my brain is being stupid today. sad.gif

Why did I have to miss the ice and the royal, whyyyyyy.

Accidently grabbed a random common from AP, and didn't even know it. Then I went to AP and saw a 2 days left Turpentine! I clicked but I was egg-locked. I would have gotten it dry.gif

I was still egg locked when I just saw a Dino in the jungle. I would have gotten it too! sad.gif

Edited by sparkle10184

Just did one. 3 PM drop I was focused on disabling Javascript to allow faster re-fresh time...and wouldn't you know it there was a Blusang egg staring me in the face...

._. My two PB 3rd gen thuwed mates that were perfect for each other refused. Back to square one = designated mate.

I was so excited for them to produce a baby, too.

I caught 3 CB vines. All 3 gendered female. I traded 2 for a CB egg.

Later that day I picked up a vine egg off the AP, and accidently abandoned my CB one. Took me 2 more days to notice. All that time down the drain.

6 people in desert...refresh....Neb + Red come up. Click on both, but red first. Get red, nebula = overburdened.

ooooooh I hate that red egg -.-

EDIT: Traded it for a CB Olive biggrin.gif Guess it wasn't such a bad egg after all... smile.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

6 people in desert...refresh....Neb + Red come up. Click on both, but red first. Get red, nebula = overburdened.

ooooooh I hate that red egg -.-

Gimme that red! tongue.gif I need more reds...

Stupid things I've done? Oh yeah. I killed a vine hatchie I caught off the AP and could have traded, back in my first days on DC. I also didn't care to get frills or old pinks. I caught a couple CB Frills and abandoned them due to my disdain for commons! Boy, did I learn! Now I hoard everything, just in case...

Another alt Vine gendered wrong. It's 4th female alt Vine in a row, while I need male ._.

This is getting annoying, of course I can influence all the Vine eggs I get, but I don't want to overuse my Pinks.

Sounds pretty scary. o.o;. 2nd gen thunders are hard to come by.

Wrote a description of a dragon (my third ever), and it was rejected twice, so I just got rid of it. |D;. I might redo it, but people said it had to be about the dragon, not the name. How else am I supposed to write that some names are in Saurian? Code? |D;

Thunders in general, arghghhh D8< I did an IOU where one of the eggs I owed was a thunder of any lineage. Ended up trading for one. Asked for any messy lineaged thunder and got a 2G from pink mother. Whyyyy. XD /clutches thunder egg possessively until trader picks it up :P

Put all six of my eggs into a fan site so the ER ones could hatch. For some reason that made me think they were automatically hatched. Bred my CB Blusangs with purple fertility. Lost it to the AP. :l

Decided to search for an Ember, while...

*sees commons in the Volcano*

*decides to wait until someone picks up a Brimstone*

<- lol camper

*sees A GOLD*

*...obviously misses it despite refreshing and clicking pretty fast*

What's stupid here? I should've taken that Brimstone, then snatch the Gold immediately. I have three spots free. And Brimstones are pretty nice.

/cryforever

Searched for CB Seasonal or Ridgewing instead snatched a leetle tree.

Maybe not so stupid... but to me that's me being stupid. lol

I saw a CB silver on the coast but didn't immediately recognise the egg description so I absent mindedly went to the forest. Then I realised I just saw a CB silver and hurried back, it was still there but when I clicked on it I missed. If I'd clicked it on when I first saw it I would've got it sad.gif

Every week I breed a split egg and abandon it so someone can have one.

This week I accidentally abandoned my adult split sad.gif

I should never do anything when I'm tired, never ever.... I feel awful now.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

The dumbest thing i ever did was make a spam post by accident.

We've all done that as newbies. Just remember -- the rules are your friends.

Totally only read them through once, and put them into a notepad document so I didn't have to tab back into yet /another/ dc page though. >->;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0etoD

Nooo, why did I assume that I remembered which dragon was from which pairing ("Ballast so has a sunsong mother.")? Double fail because for once I didn't look at the lineage after breeding either. Now that the egg's hatched, I'm too attached to get rid of it. /goes back one step in her lineage plan

I thought I had the 3G covered. ;A;

... actually, in retrospect, it looks quite nice... XD but it's still technically a fail on my part. :D

Edited by Varekis

And a Blusang egg pops up...but I have to be egg locked....

Ok...I'm keeping 1 spot open. Forget trying to get 7 eggs for Flood Control.