wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Yes i did it. Was refreshing in AP, raised my hand from mouse to schratch nose and there it was. A chicken egg. AND I MISSED IT!

I hate when I do two things:

1. Grab an egg from gift thread and/or ask to be added breed request list thinking I have the perfect mate for it, only to find out I was hallucinating and now I have to figure out a good mate for it.

2. Breeding eggs to be gifted only to find the new owner has bred it to some crazy ugly lineage. I get that it's a FFA, but you took the egg from the EVEN Gen Gifting Thread!! There are 100 or more bored large dragon gold scroll owners who will happily breed you as many of almost any even Gen your heart desires!! Why do you hate my baby so much!!

This is why I have updated my sig. Its ok. You don't have to have the perfect mate today. We are here to help and support you. We understand it is hard to give up the random breeding parties on your scroll... but we are here to help and support you thru these difficult times. Besides, once you go even, you never go back.

Should have listened to my instincts, but did I? Nooooooo-ooooo. Caught another egg with a cool code (iOmen) that would have been perfectly suited for a Vamp. Kept telling myself NOT to bite, please don't bite it, you really shouldn't bite it! Bit it, and of course...it died dry.gif

Such an idiot *shakes head*

Should have listened to my instincts, but did I? Nooooooo-ooooo. Caught another egg with a cool code (iOmen) that would have been perfectly suited for a Vamp. Kept telling myself NOT to bite, please don't bite it, you really shouldn't bite it! Bit it, and of course...it died dry.gif

Such an idiot *shakes head*

Aw. D:

You catch a lot of cool codes! o.O Pesky vamp! It was probably Team Android/Samsung. :<

Just missed a CB Gold because I was locked with hatchlings. I got the "overburdened" message /cries in corner

The same thing happened to me too sad.gif

Was being very attentive today in the Biomes...until a few minutes ago. Took my eyes away for ONE second to look at my dog and a CB Silver pops up. Missed it of course dry.gif Guess I just wasn't meant to catch it this time.

Had someone in mind for it too *facepalm*

Edited by CDM

Just accidentally abandoned a CB Waterhorse hatchling instead of freezing it. *headdesk*

Edited by Erica8798

I just saw an autumn egg in the AP and almost reflex-clicked it because I'm used to seeing the summers. >_>

Missed a CB metallic and a leetle. Oh, and a cheese. Plenty of great things came up in the forest right now...*facepalm*

Missed a CB metallic and a leetle. Oh, and a cheese. Plenty of great things came up in the forest right now...*facepalm*

I've been lurking in the forest. I threw something when I missed the gold >.>

Missed a CB Gold. Seen the description, SOMETHING in my mind made me click to another biome. Clicked back to the Gold biome, was still there, and I refreshed instead of clicking it T_T *cries*

Accidently inbreeding sad.gif

It is sort of late at night, I thought they had similar lineages(with different dragons)

In reality they are the same and I'm an idiot. /facedesk

Edited by The One and Only

Well when I first joined, a year or so ago I didn't know anything about forums or DC (obviously) so when I went to the cave and clicked on a CB thunder I went and AP'd it as soon as possible. My reasoning? "Oh! this is one of those stupid electric eggs! Oh ho, that was clever giving it a different description, goodbye!"

I don't mind anymore since thunders aren't hard to come by and at least I made someones day throwing a CB thunder into the AP xd.png

I just realized that the Silver I traded a CB Blusang for is inbred. unsure.gif

blusangs are overrated anyway. smile.gif

people really do strange things to get them in a trade (got 3 nice tinsels for one egg), and you can catch them quite easily, if you dont go for the hourly drops but be patient with the ones in between.

._. Kept missing reds in the AP, and missed a 1d hatchie. ._.

Just got really angry at not being able to grab a name I wanted (it matches another on my scroll), so I started hunting down the dragon/scroll of this abhorrent being to find out who snagged the name in question.

That being was me.

/hurrdurr

Missed a CB Gold. Seen the description, SOMETHING in my mind made me click to another biome. Clicked back to the Gold biome, was still there, and I refreshed instead of clicking it T_T *cries*

Just did the exact same thing with a CB Ice ;_____;

I missed Two CB Nebbies. For some reason I keep on thinking that they are Sunsongs.

/ISoStupid

When to freeze a 2nd gen ungendered split hatchling..typed in my password..we all know what happened. I clicked the abandond instead. sad.gif