wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Somehow convince myself I should "practice" catching brines while scroll locked. I don't know what happened but 4/5 times I got the overburdened message. Naturally, I haven't been able to repeat that when finally scroll free. :u

Somehow convince myself I should "practice" catching brines while scroll locked. I don't know what happened but 4/5 times I got the overburdened message. Naturally, I haven't been able to repeat that when finally scroll free. :u

I'n sorry. D: fff, I hate things like that. e.e;

EPIC FAIL. I just realized that the reason I wasn't getting the brines after all this time was because I was opening all of the catching windows in new tabs. FML. No luck trading, either.

Using incubate thinking i could abandon a misclick that way. :l

Sending my good-intentioned but somewhat useless (i now realize) offer for somebody who wanted a thunder. I am still slightly traumatized.

Abandoning my beautiful 7th gen penk lineaged tinselxholiday near perfect stairstep pink for brine space. And it had a day to go before hatching, and i had available reds.

Let a CB gold. chicken, and nebula slip by me because I was too occupied with rancids.

;A;, seeing a cb silver and going 'lol, new descrip, -click-'.

I ran out of incubates with 28 Red dragons on my scroll. I declare myself now officially too impatient for this game.

I ran out of incubates with 28 Red dragons on my scroll. I declare myself now officially too impatient for this game.

You need like 40something to kee pup with every dragon you'd having growing up at one time, and then some, at least for gold trophies.

You need like 40something to kee pup with every dragon you'd having growing up at one time, and then some, at least for gold trophies.

/nodnod

Eventually You need like closer to 50 if you're at gold level, and continuously max out your egg slots (and <insert that creepy looking thing holding a spoon/shovel/whatever it is "Incubate ALL the eggs!").

/nodnod

Eventually You need like closer to 50 if you're at gold level, and continuously max out your egg slots (and <insert that creepy looking thing holding a spoon/shovel/whatever it is "Incubate ALL the eggs!").

Lolol, it's a person.

But yes, that'll be so annoying. |D;

Got the worst kind of locked when I was bombarded with gifts that are too much for a mortal like me to possibly repay, but I'll try. <3

/nodnod

I always thought the guy was holding a fly swatter. Why, I have no idea.

On topic: I switched browsers so Ctrl-click would work for hunting new releases, and thought it would be a good idea to test it out. I didn't, however, think to test it on an AP egg that I could abandon imediatly after. I decided it would be a great idea to test it on a Cave egg. It worked; I got the egg in a new tab, but I was locked for five hours. *grumblegrumble*

An hour ago I was like "Okay, the drop will happen soon, gotta finally get one of those new releases." Well, of course I get distracted with writing a short-story for a giftee, so I miss it. *grumble*

Must get this one. 20 minutes. >_<

nodnod

I will be prepared until Halloween /challenge accepted

I always thought the guy was holding a fly swatter. Why, I have no idea.

On topic: I switched browsers so Ctrl-click would work for hunting new releases, and thought it would be a good idea to test it out. I didn't, however, think to test it on an AP egg that I could abandon imediatly after. I decided it would be a great idea to test it on a Cave egg. It worked; I got the egg in a new tab, but I was locked for five hours. *grumblegrumble*

I did that earlier as well dry.gif

Also

user posted image

Edited by Snowytoshi

I did that earlier as well  dry.gif

Also

user posted image

LOLOLOLOL

I missed a chicken egg, two CB Nebs, a CB Thunder, a CB Silver and a CB Black all because I was too preoccupied with Brines. >.<

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Misclicked on a moonstone, bit it and killed it sad.gif I'm now locked for the next 12 hours.

^ it's a broom, lol. It's from the Hyperbole and a half comics, and it's about "Clean ALL the things....clean ALL the things?"

Ugh, I forgot to influence my one Brimstone egg before I caught another, and just hatched it. Guess i'll just have to wait for it to gender now so that I can influence the new one properly dry.gif

Edited by CDM

Caught a chicken while hunting for another brine egg. Stupid reflex click! tongue.gif The wait to abandon/trade it is killing me... ohmy.gif

Locked myself with a paper the other day while hunting for brines. Come on xy, the descriptions don't look anything alike!

I once froze a CB Gold when it was a stage 2 hatchling. v.v I still have that gold. It'll be forever mocking me. (What was I thinking?)

I decided to practice hunting brines and rancids- I got the overburdened message on all but two dry.gif

I am still smacking myself sad.gif Had a CB Red egg that I was going to give to someone, and instead of hiding it because I was adding my scroll to fansites, I abandoned it instead *facepalm*

I was doing some Metallic breeding and abandoning just before, so didn't think twice when I had to type in my password. I really must change the functions to actions not password.

EFF.... I JUST realized, while checking one of my eggs for inbreeding, that a black I picked up YEARS ago is inbred. A black that I have bred many, many times, and as well as her children and her grandchildren. In fact, a large portion of a couple of my breeds are her descendants.

AKLJSDFLKJF. Trying to figure out what to do with them now. I don't want to get rid of them all (seriously it's like 20 of my dragons 27, I just counted) but I should probably stop breeding them so much.

Edited by LegolianM